Blackpill me on damage/stunted stem cells

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Title
Is there any way to get them back?
according to the doctor all my hair follicles are open its just that the stem cells are likely damaged/stunted and hes never seen a case like mine.
ive been microneedling a shit tonne hoping to introduce growth factors into my scalp but nothings worked.
God I wanna inject chemo again just to expirementally "reset" my hair so badly atm cos I dont know what the fuck to do.

• JFL
Reactions: Lux
this is only for keeping stem cells

this is for increasing stem cells but apparently is only for people over 60 but it might work for you

• Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Transplant boyo. Sounds like your follicles won't be cucked by excess DHT any time soon so you're a good candidate for a transplant.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
You should pm more plates more dates on good looking loser or Twitter & ask for his advice. It'd be interesting to see what he says

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, WadlowMaxxing and SubhumanCurrycel
Your threads make me thankful for having hair
Copefuel don't stop

• +1
Keep trying different meds, if you want it bad enough you'll get it, that's what my motto has been at trying to fix my own hair situation

• +1
Transplant boyo. Sounds like your follicles won't be cucked by excess DHT any time soon so you're a good candidate for a transplant.
I have full follicle availability the doctor says even my crown is good meaning I’m Norwood resistant but transplant is a pipe dream because my hairs overall are thin

• +1
Reactions: fras
I have full follicle availability the doctor says even my crown is good meaning I’m Norwood resistant but transplant is a pipe dream because my hairs overall are thin
Have you tried oral minox yet? I'm about to hop on 2.5mg/day

• +1
You should pm more plates more dates on good looking loser or Twitter & ask for his advice. It'd be interesting to see what he says
He won't reply recently ://

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lux and SubhumanCurrycel
Also, I have a source for Chemo meds if you want it

• JFL
Not much difference according to studies
The difference is huge, you have to try it. A ton of people in my lichen planopilaris group chat swear by it. It mogs topical by obvlivion. You need to try it especially with your situation

• Woah