Blackpill me on retinol

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
So Ive red it has several benefits regarding anti aging, collagen, wrinkle reducing. On the other hand, people get more black under eye circles and reduced fat pads. Is the latter true or did they just fuck up their dosage? Is your skin really getting thinner and your fat pads get reduced?

So Ive red it has several benefits regarding anti aging, collagen, wrinkle reducing. On the other hand, people get more black under eye circles and reduced fat pads. Is the latter true or did they just fuck up their dosage? Is your skin really getting thinner and your fat pads get reduced?
broski could u just google this for a sec instead of wasting ur time and asking people who think fapping will cause acne?

broski could u just google this for a sec instead of wasting ur time and asking people who think fapping will cause acne?
This is a looksmax forum, there should be enough competent looksmaxers who went this route and can tell from their own experience

This is a looksmax forum, there should be enough competent looksmaxers who went this route and can tell from their own experience
jfl at 'this is a looksmax forum' My experience is that no fucking experience stands above studies and facts. Retinol is proven to not reduce fad pads, it also thickens the skin by improving collagen production. It is easy to implement in any skincare routine and is worth it for everyone. I'm using it since 2 years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28117 and audimax
jfl at 'this is a looksmax forum' My experience is that no fucking experience stands above studies and facts. Retinol is proven to not reduce fad pads, it also thickens the skin by improving collagen production. It is easy to implement in any skincare routine and is worth it for everyone. I'm using it since 2 years.
So you apply it on your eye area too?

So you apply it on your eye area too?
I remember my dermatologist saying I shouldn't, but recently I've started putting it on my eye area too after informing myself it's good for it.

Retinol != tretinoin

Tretinoin is what you want to get. It has the anti aging benefits not retinol iirc.