Blackpill me on tattoo removal

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Is tattoo removal cope? The pictures shown online look good af but idk if they're photoshopped. I've seen people with weird blotches on their arms and it was clearly tattoo removal. Will I be able to remove my tattoos when I get older? I don't want to be a cringy 50 year old with tattoos.

become a tatted mogger

become a tatted mogger
I am:

I just need a jaw.

JFL I have 2 neck tattoos and they look good yet I regret them

Could've been a steward :feelswah:

JFL I have 2 neck tattoos and they look good yet I regret them

Could've been a steward :feelswah:
You got some balls to get a neck tatt, i only have one on my forearm, id regret it hardcore if i got one on my neck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15977
You got some balls to get a neck tatt, i only have one on my forearm, id regret it hardcore if i got one on my neck
Worth the attention though. I got some high tier girls interested at my school purely from them telling me I look "different" JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Worth the attention though. I got some high tier girls interested at my school purely from them telling me I look "different" JFL
yeah if you look good already and you get a neck tatt that is a huge boost, but when you get older its gonna look ridiculous most likely. but whatever. do whatever makes you happy bro, its over once u become old as fuck anyways

yeah if you look good already and you get a neck tatt that is a huge boost, but when you get older its gonna look ridiculous most likely. but whatever. do whatever makes you happy bro, its over once u become old as fuck anyways
Meee
Draco

I look like a brown-haired version of Tom Felton and it ascends him hard. Probably the easiest looksmax. I need to get knuckle and forearm tats now. All I have is a neck and body tat.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 15977
You literally have full neck tats and want to get rid of them in like 30 years? What is the point of getting them then.

I'm removing a tattoo and it takes a lot of time.
I had like 7 sessions but it just barely noticeable.