Serious BLACKPILL SHOULD NEVER BE SPREAD [GTFIN]

MMA-maxxing
Time online
49d 17h 14m
Know one thing-

"HYPERGAMY WILL ALWAYS EXIST.....

IF EVERYONE IS CHAD THEN NO ONE IS CHAD"

Women will only be attracted to the top 5% of the men

Now imagine what will happen if all normies and chadlites are blackpilled , they'll all start looksmaxxing HARD and know that
"around 60% of the normies have a good base and can get to 5+PSL "

If someone needs blackpill , it will find them automatically

fuck all those blackpilled social media pages and new blackpill youtube channels,,even big YT channels are talking about blackpill,

DON'T THINK YOU ARE COOL BY SPREADING AND TALKING ABOUT THIS SHIT IN BLUEPILL MEDIA, U RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT

Deleted member 4612 @personalityinkwell

MMA-maxxing
Time online
49d 17h 14m
grimy said:
Most guys HERE who are blackpilled are too lazy to looksmax, you think normies are going to?
Only 20-30 guys here shitpost, and look at the unregistered users who browse here ,they must be looksmaxxing hard

grimy

grimy

Imagine joining in 2021
Time online
23d 5h 35m
homesick said:
Even normies are becoming more blackpilled day by day. Usually they only softmax tho or fall for the rhino meme
I will agree with this, especially with the surge in redpill content on YouTube.

MMA-maxxing
Time online
49d 17h 14m
puyi said:
cope, it's acutally like 20-30 users actually have done looksmaxxing and the rest just chat and shitpost here
No, on average 200 users and 400 unregistered users browse this forum at any given moment

and how many shitpost? only a handful like kjsbdfiusdf @kjsbdfiusdf G @GripMaxxing gigi @portuguesecel volcelfatcel @volcelfatcel and maybe 10 more

Deleted member 13094

Deleted member 13094

Banned
Time online
46d 11h 44m
189 said:
No, on average 200 users and 400 unregistered users browse this forum

and how many shitpost? only a handful like kjsbdfiusdf @kjsbdfiusdf G @GripMaxxing gigi @portuguesecel volcelfatcel @volcelfatcel and maybe 10 more
they don't shit post literal npcs, but the majority of users don't even looksmax and that's a fact, some users have decended since they found the forum actually, only a handful of people actually looksmax

G

GripMaxxing

Banned
Time online
79d 8h 0m
puyi said:
they don't shit post literal npcs, but the majority of users don't even looksmax and that's a fact, some users have decended since they found the forum actually, only a handful of people actually looksmax
i actually do looksmax and heed some advice here despite posting bad

efidescontinuado

efidescontinuado

Amateur
Time online
16d 8h 56m

volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

Brahmin Mogger
Time online
181d 5h 54m
189 said:
No, on average 200 users and 400 unregistered users browse this forum at any given moment

jfl if you think theres more to discuss about looks theory, it's almost all done besides softmaxxing we already know. Offtopic section is literally where people shitpost jfl.

I'm looksmaxxing but what do i even delve into, the 50th thread about skincare? the 600th thread about leanmaxxing?

gigi

gigi

portuguesecel aka MOGSTAR ( I love you @Original )
Time online
176d 20h 2m
189 said:

Who are u

kjsbdfiusdf

kjsbdfiusdf

Currently swimming in Orlando. Please call later.
Time online
319d 22h 22m
puyi said:
Cope, anyone can "looksmax" you'd have have room temperature IQ to find it necessary to talk about it all day. Everyone knows what to do already

I think everyone one here knows I'm gymmaxxed and fully softmaxxed

volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

Brahmin Mogger
Time online
181d 5h 54m
kjsbdfiusdf said:
Cope, anyone can "looksmax" you'd have have room temperature IQ to find it necessary to talk about it all day. Everyone knows what to do already

looks theory is almost fully discovered we know what makes people attractive, tons of threads have been made about it.

gigi

gigi

Time online
176d 20h 2m
kjsbdfiusdf said:

And fully adapted.

gigi

gigi

Time online
176d 20h 2m
volcelfatcel said:
looks theory is almost fully discovered we know what makes people attractive, tons of threads have been made about it.
Everything we know about looksmaxxing normies also know. We don’t have any hidden knowledge that no one knows about jfl

MMA-maxxing
Time online
49d 17h 14m
puyi said:
cope, it's acutally like 20-30 users actually have done looksmaxxing and the rest just chat and shitpost here

Here you go Deleted member 13094 @puyi -
volcelfatcel said:
I'm looksmaxxing
GripMaxxing said:
i actually do looksmax
kjsbdfiusdf said:
I'm gymmaxxed and fully softmaxxed

and gigi @portuguesecel is also looksmaxxing i guess

Last edited:
Deleted member 13094

Deleted member 13094

Banned
Time online
46d 11h 44m
kjsbdfiusdf said:

i never said you have to be high iq to looksmax or anything i just said most users don't even fucking looksmax

gigi

gigi

Time online
176d 20h 2m
189 said:
Here you go Deleted member 13094 @puyi -

and gigi @portuguesecel is also looksmaxxing i guess
Im not looksmaxxing because I’m repulsive

• JFL
Reactions: 189

MMA-maxxing
Time online
49d 17h 14m
portuguesecel said:
We don’t have any hidden knowledge that no one knows about jfl
we have jfl

portuguesecel said:
Everything we know about looksmaxxing normies also know.
but bluepill normies won't give their effort into looksmaxxing, that's what I'm saying
volcelfatcel said:
it's almost all done
no,the looks theories are done I guess, but looksmaxxing methods aren't.....

gigi

gigi

Time online
176d 20h 2m
189 said:
we have jfl

but bluepill normies won't give their effort into looksmaxxing, that's what I'm saying

no,the looks theories are done I guess, but looksmaxxing methods aren't.....
If I looksmax ( surgeries included) id still be a low tier normie at best so why bother. It all comes down to genetics

MMA-maxxing
Time online
49d 17h 14m
portuguesecel said:
If I looksmax ( surgeries included) id still be a low tier normie at best so why bother. It all comes down to genetics
Dude you are 6'4 (if I remember correctly) ,So stop crying like a kid and hit the gym and looksmaxx
portuguesecel said:
It all comes down to genetics
True,but you are 6'4, SO GO FUCK OFF,and stfu

Last edited:
gigi

gigi

Time online
176d 20h 2m
189 said:
Dude you are 6'4 (if I remember correctly) ,So stop crying like a kid and hit the gym and looksmaxx

True,but you are 6'4, SO GO FUCK OFF
Just because I’m tall doesn’t me I’m automatically a fakecel. It’s literally all about the face, and I wish I could slay solely based on my height

MMA-maxxing
Time online
49d 17h 14m
portuguesecel said:
Just because I’m tall doesn’t me I’m automatically a fakecel. It’s literally all about the face, and I wish I could slay solely based on my height
You are not ethnic, and you are tall, told you b4 -If I had that height I would be unstoppable af

Just hit the gym and beat up some prettyboys in front of their girlfriends

gigi

gigi

Time online
176d 20h 2m
189 said:
You are not ethnic, and you are tall, told you b4 -If I had that height I would be unstoppable af

Just hit the gym and beat up some prettyboys in front of their girlfriends
My face is literally vomit inducing bro jfl
I mean it. My only good feature is my jaw

R

Rift678

Master
Time online
156d 10h 16m
Joined May 9, 2021

• WTF
R

Ronnie

Instructor
Time online
8d 11h 15m
grimy said:
Most guys HERE who are blackpilled are too lazy to looksmax, you think normies are going to?
I wouldn’t use lazy. Most men truly are fucked. Very little a man can do about his height, race, looks, frame, and everything else. Fuck even money and status which anyone can have is extremely hard to acquire for the common man.

calling a dead end looksmaxer lazy is like
going to a children’s hospital and telling all the terminally ill children that they don’t want to live bad enough like the rest

Deleted member 12344

Deleted member 12344

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
Time online
51d 4h 5m
Delusionmaxxed forum

LifeIsACope

LifeIsACope

Adept
Time online
9d 13h 42m
homesick said:
Even normies are becoming more blackpilled day by day. Usually they only softmax tho or fall for the rhino meme
Whats the rhino meme

O

one job away

Zephir
Time online
112d 1h 0m
LifeIsACope said:
Whats the rhino meme
They are recessed and think the nose Is the issue. Get the rhino and still look shit but spend thousands of dollars. Should have gone for jaw surgery

runescapeaddict1996

runescapeaddict1996

Zephir
Time online
9d 5h 21m
189 said:
Know one thing-

Now imagine what will happen if all normies and chadlites are blackpilled , they'll all start looksmaxxing HARD and know that

fuck all those blackpilled social media pages and new blackpill youtube channels,,even big YT channels are talking about blackpill,

DON'T THINK YOU ARE COOL BY SPREADING AND TALKING ABOUT THIS SHIT IN BLUEPILL MEDIA, U RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT

"If someone needs the black pill, it will find them automatically." Based AF.

Aquiillaxo

Aquiillaxo

Zephir
Time online
56d 3h 7m
I'm looksmaxxing but it's hard because you need heaps of money for surgery

Daw

Daw

🕷 🕷
Time online
82d 13h 45m
Zenturio said:
Jfl anyone looksmaxxes, especially on this site but normie do it a lot of the time too
Normies do it better than the members here. I have many ascensions on tik tok

MMA-maxxing
Time online
49d 17h 14m
IdeserveJannnah said:
View attachment 1207920 Don't spread this shit mate
embed this in your head]
tbh these days I can find all these blackpilled comments on bluepilled media and on pua videos and on quora

come on buds you don't look cool by talking 'bout blackpill in public

Preston @PrestonYnot AcneScars @AcneScars Zenturio @Zenturio Deleted member 13094 @puyi @

anyone who is black pilled will looksmaxx and as i said then we guys in this forum wouldn't be any different from normies......it would only get harder

Last edited:
Deleted member 13094

Deleted member 13094

Banned
Time online
46d 11h 44m
black pill is a new strain of autism tbh
189 said:
View attachment 1207942 embed this in your head]
tbh these days I can find all these blackpilled comments on bluepilled media and on pua videos and on quora

Preston @PrestonYnot AcneScars @AcneScars Zenturio @Zenturio Deleted member 13094 @puyi

Preston

Preston

@Tony's apprentice
Time online
211d 57m
189 said:
View attachment 1207942 embed this in your head]

Preston @PrestonYnot AcneScars @AcneScars Zenturio @Zenturio Deleted member 13094 @puyi
blackpill is too much to swallow for most people and spreading the blackpill makes you retarded and very non NT but I don't think ppl being blackpilled is a big problem by itself tho. Some might say it increases competition but I disagree. Most blackpillers here don't looksmax and rot all day it might give you a slight edge but for the most part it doesn't change much. Normie remains a normie, truecel remains a truecel and chad remains a chad.

LondonVillie

LondonVillie

4.5 psl
Time online
289d 17h 35m
PrestonYnot said:
blackpill is too much to swallow for most people and spreading the blackpill makes you retarded and very non NT but I don't think ppl being blackpilled is a big problem by itself tho. Some might say it increases competition but I disagree. Most blackpillers here don't looksmax and rot all day it might give you a slight edge but for the most part it doesn't change much. Normie remains a normie, truecel remains a truecel and chad remains a chad.
Deep down people are blackpilled but they like to cope with the bluepill and sometimes the red pill

AcneScars

AcneScars

Time online
153d 20h 51m
189 said:

True,but you are 6'4, SO GO FUCK OFF,and stfu
He’s just an attentionwhore don’t mind him. He’s a 6’4 HTN crying about being muh incel

• +1
weallburninhell

weallburninhell

brainfog
Time online
27d 2h 24m
189 said:
Know one thing-

Delete this then, this shit is monetize

• Hmm...

MMA-maxxing
Time online
49d 17h 14m
IdeserveJannnah said:
But if we all try we could get this thing off the charts...
Why not we raise a group of 100s here and start reporting, orthotropics, mewing vids, blackpilled instagram pages, and YouTube vids..
Bet it would get deleted!!
I thought about that tbh......then I realized it's hard to execute as these people here will tag us as autistic or something

ugly-but-optimistic

ugly-but-optimistic

Apprentice
Time online
5d 12h 52m
homesick said:

yah.. i suspect a lot of guys using tinder etc will become black pill even if they never heard of the term, or this site

you noticed that lots of bitchez have insta details on their profiles ? they just want insta followers

rest of them have been conditioned by fb to go for super hot guys

so you only get them later when theyre a dried up 35+ year old bitch who wants to cash her chips

Users who are viewing this thread