BLACKPILL SHOULD NEVER BE SPREAD [GTFIN]

Nexx
Know one thing-

"HYPERGAMY WILL ALWAYS EXIST.....

IF EVERYONE IS CHAD THEN NO ONE IS CHAD"

Women will only be attracted to the top 5% of the men

Now imagine what will happen if all normies and chadlites are blackpilled , they'll all start looksmaxxing HARD and know that
"around 60% of the normies have a good base and can get to 5+PSL "

If someone needs blackpill , it will find them automatically

fuck all those blackpilled social media pages and new blackpill youtube channels,,even big YT channels are talking about blackpill,

DON'T THINK YOU ARE COOL BY SPREADING AND TALKING ABOUT THIS SHIT IN BLUEPILL MEDIA, U RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT

@personalityinkwell

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: joseph, flippasav, RopeMaxxed and 62 others
Most guys HERE who are blackpilled are too lazy to looksmax, you think normies are going to?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, WhiteGoodman, WanderingBurro and 62 others
Most guys HERE who are blackpilled are too lazy to looksmax, you think normies are going to?
Jfl anyone looksmaxxes, especially on this site but normie do it a lot of the time too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, FreakkForLife, FailedNormieManlet and 13 others
Agree

• +1
Reactions: joseph, Toth's thot, Mewton and 2 others
Only 20-30 guys here shitpost, and look at the unregistered users who browse here ,they must be looksmaxxing hard

• +1
Reactions: joseph, thecel, horizontallytall and 16 others
Even normies are becoming more blackpilled day by day. Usually they only softmax tho or fall for the rhino meme

• +1
Reactions: joseph, ArdaxHG, AscendingHero and 7 others
Only 20-30 guys here shitpost, and look at the unregistered users who browse here ,they must be looksmaxxing hard
cope, it's acutally like 20-30 users actually have done looksmaxxing and the rest just chat and shitpost here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, FreakkForLife, Mewton and 15 others
Even normies are becoming more blackpilled day by day. Usually they only softmax tho or fall for the rhino meme
I will agree with this, especially with the surge in redpill content on YouTube.

• +1
Reactions: joseph, AscendingHero, Yusuf82 and 6 others
cope, it's acutally like 20-30 users actually have done looksmaxxing and the rest just chat and shitpost here
No, on average 200 users and 400 unregistered users browse this forum at any given moment

and how many shitpost? only a handful like @kjsbdfiusdf @GripMaxxing @portuguesecel @volcelfatcel and maybe 10 more

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214
No, on average 200 users and 400 unregistered users browse this forum

and how many shitpost? only a handful like @kjsbdfiusdf @GripMaxxing @portuguesecel @volcelfatcel and maybe 10 more
they don't shit post literal npcs, but the majority of users don't even looksmax and that's a fact, some users have decended since they found the forum actually, only a handful of people actually looksmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Mewton, AscendingHero and 6 others

• +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing
No, on average 200 users and 400 unregistered users browse this forum at any given moment

jfl if you think theres more to discuss about looks theory, it's almost all done besides softmaxxing we already know. Offtopic section is literally where people shitpost jfl.

I'm looksmaxxing but what do i even delve into, the 50th thread about skincare? the 600th thread about leanmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15099, Truecel14 and 6 others

Who are u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and volcelfatcel
they don't shit post literal npcs, but the majority of users don't even looksmax and that's a fact, some users have decended since they found the forum actually, only a handful of people actually looksmax
Cope, anyone can "looksmax" you'd have have room temperature IQ to find it necessary to talk about it all day. Everyone knows what to do already

I think everyone one here knows I'm gymmaxxed and fully softmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero, Yuya Moggershima and 3 others
Cope, anyone can "looksmax" you'd have have room temperature IQ to find it necessary to talk about it all day. Everyone knows what to do already

looks theory is almost fully discovered we know what makes people attractive, tons of threads have been made about it.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero, Yuya Moggershima and 4 others

And fully adapted.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Growth Plate and Deleted member 6403
looks theory is almost fully discovered we know what makes people attractive, tons of threads have been made about it.
Everything we know about looksmaxxing normies also know. We don’t have any hidden knowledge that no one knows about jfl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 39, Truecel14 and 6 others
Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Qwernity, Growth Plate and 3 others
Here you go @puyi -
Indeed bro, everyone here is looksmaxxing but there's 0 point to talking about looks theory all day when there's 100's of threads about the same thing that have been made before.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Yuya Moggershima, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others

i never said you have to be high iq to looksmax or anything i just said most users don't even fucking looksmax

Here you go @puyi -

and @portuguesecel is also looksmaxxing i guess
Im not looksmaxxing because I’m repulsive

• JFL
Reactions: 189
  • +1
Reactions: joseph, rrrrrr8526, Deleted member 15575 and 4 others
we have jfl

but bluepill normies won't give their effort into looksmaxxing, that's what I'm saying

no,the looks theories are done I guess, but looksmaxxing methods aren't.....
If I looksmax ( surgeries included) id still be a low tier normie at best so why bother. It all comes down to genetics

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
If I looksmax ( surgeries included) id still be a low tier normie at best so why bother. It all comes down to genetics
Dude you are 6'4 (if I remember correctly) ,So stop crying like a kid and hit the gym and looksmaxx
It all comes down to genetics
True,but you are 6'4, SO GO FUCK OFF,and stfu

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Qwernity, AcneScars, Growth Plate and 1 other person
Dude you are 6'4 (if I remember correctly) ,So stop crying like a kid and hit the gym and looksmaxx

True,but you are 6'4, SO GO FUCK OFF
Just because I’m tall doesn’t me I’m automatically a fakecel. It’s literally all about the face, and I wish I could slay solely based on my height

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad, AscendingHero, Deleted member 11425 and 2 others
Just because I’m tall doesn’t me I’m automatically a fakecel. It’s literally all about the face, and I wish I could slay solely based on my height
You are not ethnic, and you are tall, told you b4 -If I had that height I would be unstoppable af

Just hit the gym and beat up some prettyboys in front of their girlfriends

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sly shinkai, Growth Plate and mogstar
You are not ethnic, and you are tall, told you b4 -If I had that height I would be unstoppable af

Just hit the gym and beat up some prettyboys in front of their girlfriends
My face is literally vomit inducing bro jfl
I mean it. My only good feature is my jaw

• So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Growth Plate and 189
Joined May 9, 2021

• WTF
I wouldn’t use lazy. Most men truly are fucked. Very little a man can do about his height, race, looks, frame, and everything else. Fuck even money and status which anyone can have is extremely hard to acquire for the common man.

calling a dead end looksmaxer lazy is like
going to a children’s hospital and telling all the terminally ill children that they don’t want to live bad enough like the rest

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, AscendingHero, Truecel14 and 5 others
Most normies tend to overrate their looks level, thus they think nothing is wrong with them, and won’t bother improving

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero, Deleted member 11581 and 9 others
Delusionmaxxed forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Whats the rhino meme

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Whats the rhino meme
They are recessed and think the nose Is the issue. Get the rhino and still look shit but spend thousands of dollars. Should have gone for jaw surgery

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and coolguy1
Know one thing-

Now imagine what will happen if all normies and chadlites are blackpilled , they'll all start looksmaxxing HARD and know that

fuck all those blackpilled social media pages and new blackpill youtube channels,,even big YT channels are talking about blackpill,

DON'T THINK YOU ARE COOL BY SPREADING AND TALKING ABOUT THIS SHIT IN BLUEPILL MEDIA, U RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT

@personalityinkwell
"If someone needs the black pill, it will find them automatically." Based AF.

• +1
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns and 189
I'm looksmaxxing but it's hard because you need heaps of money for surgery

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and 189
Jfl anyone looksmaxxes, especially on this site but normie do it a lot of the time too
Normies do it better than the members here. I have many ascensions on tik tok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and 189
View attachment 1207920Don't spread this shit mate
IMG 20210612 093013
embed this in your head]
tbh these days I can find all these blackpilled comments on bluepilled media and on pua videos and on quora

come on buds you don't look cool by talking 'bout blackpill in public

@PrestonYnot @AcneScars @Zenturio @puyi @

anyone who is black pilled will looksmaxx and as i said then we guys in this forum wouldn't be any different from normies......it would only get harder

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Qwernity, Marsiere214 and 2 others
black pill is a new strain of autism tbh
View attachment 1207942 embed this in your head]
tbh these days I can find all these blackpilled comments on bluepilled media and on pua videos and on quora

@PrestonYnot @AcneScars @Zenturio @puyi

View attachment 1207942 embed this in your head]

@PrestonYnot @AcneScars @Zenturio @puyi
blackpill is too much to swallow for most people and spreading the blackpill makes you retarded and very non NT but I don't think ppl being blackpilled is a big problem by itself tho. Some might say it increases competition but I disagree. Most blackpillers here don't looksmax and rot all day it might give you a slight edge but for the most part it doesn't change much. Normie remains a normie, truecel remains a truecel and chad remains a chad.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Kmscurry, Qwernity and 3 others
blackpill is too much to swallow for most people and spreading the blackpill makes you retarded and very non NT but I don't think ppl being blackpilled is a big problem by itself tho. Some might say it increases competition but I disagree. Most blackpillers here don't looksmax and rot all day it might give you a slight edge but for the most part it doesn't change much. Normie remains a normie, truecel remains a truecel and chad remains a chad.
Deep down people are blackpilled but they like to cope with the bluepill and sometimes the red pill

• +1
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns, 189 and Squirtle

True,but you are 6'4, SO GO FUCK OFF,and stfu
He’s just an attentionwhore don’t mind him. He’s a 6’4 HTN crying about being muh incel

• +1
Know one thing-

@personalityinkwell
Delete this then, this shit is monetize

• Hmm...
But if we all try we could get this thing off the charts...
Why not we raise a group of 100s here and start reporting, orthotropics, mewing vids, blackpilled instagram pages, and YouTube vids..
Bet it would get deleted!!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Mewton, Deleted member 15575 and 3 others
But if we all try we could get this thing off the charts...
Why not we raise a group of 100s here and start reporting, orthotropics, mewing vids, blackpilled instagram pages, and YouTube vids..
Bet it would get deleted!!
I thought about that tbh......then I realized it's hard to execute as these people here will tag us as autistic or something

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Qwernity, Marsiere214 and IdeserveJannnah
The only thing that will spread is Unending Violence And Chaos When The Near Eastern War For Perjkuwons breaks out.
The Arabian peninsula will become a nuclear wasteland.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11425, Qwernity, Patient A and 1 other person

yah.. i suspect a lot of guys using tinder etc will become black pill even if they never heard of the term, or this site

you noticed that lots of bitchez have insta details on their profiles ? they just want insta followers

rest of them have been conditioned by fb to go for super hot guys

so you only get them later when theyre a dried up 35+ year old bitch who wants to cash her chips

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and 189
Joined May 9, 2021

Greycels like you are very unworthy of finding the blackpill. Go back to reddit soy cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero, Qwernity and 4 others