BLACKPILL SHOULD NEVER BE SPREAD [GTFIN]

Joined May 9, 2021

Greycels like you are very unworthy of finding the blackpill. Go back to reddit soy cuck
You fucking Schrodinger's incel....
embed this in your tiny little butthole-

"I was blackpilled years ago,,

I have been larping in this forum since the domain was .me
and you fucking CUNT keep rotting you hairy cunt,

muh greycel:lul::lul:"

Keep barking

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Qwernity
You fucking Schrodinger's incel....
embed this in your tiny little butthole-

"I was blackpilled years ago,,

I have been larping in this forum since the domain was .me
and you fucking CUNT keep rotting you hairy cunt,

muh greycel:lul::lul:"

View attachment 1214544
Typing in big text wont change the fact that your a recessed truecel irl. Keep replying to me greycel nigger

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Marsiere214 and ShowerMaxxing

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai
jfl if you think theres more to discuss about looks theory, it's almost all done besides softmaxxing we already know. Offtopic section is literally where people shitpost jfl.

I'm looksmaxxing but what do i even delve into, the 50th thread about skincare? the 600th thread about leanmaxxing?
Keep coping!!! To make yourself feel better everytime I log in ig all I see is handsome chads suckin there cheeks in , chads are indeed rising

• +1
Reactions: 189 and Qwernity
Why not try tbh!!! Most guys would definitely give it a try.. and imagine if we really remove all these things from the web.. no more chads then! No one ascends anymore and all this valuable advice stays with only us
I thought about that tbh......then I realized it's hard to execute as these people here will tag us as autistic or something

• +1
Reactions: 189
blackpill is too much to swallow for most people and spreading the blackpill makes you retarded and very non NT but I don't think ppl being blackpilled is a big problem by itself tho. Some might say it increases competition but I disagree. Most blackpillers here don't looksmax and rot all day it might give you a slight edge but for the most part it doesn't change much. Normie remains a normie, truecel remains a truecel and chad remains a chad.
Keep coping!!! To make yourself feel better everytime I log in ig all I see is handsome chads suckin their cheeks in , chads are indeed rising
And so is competition

• +1
I thought about that tbh......then I realized it's hard to execute as these people here will tag us as autistic or something
Im down if the plan is still up

• +1
Too late, shit is already out there been for a while, even women have their own looksmax sub on reddit called "r/invicta"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15575 and 189
  • +1
Its over,
Blackpill is mainstream
And mewing videos have over 19 million views
Its just a matter of time when normies are gonna infest this site
Bro
Mewing dosent mean blackpill
Look at the mewing sub
Its just la bunch of normies thinking they will get anywhere
If does than tan this site will be deleted
And luckily i usve a good archive of all the good threads

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai
Bro
Mewing dosent mean blackpill
Look at the mewing sub
Its just la bunch of normies thinking
If you search mewing and stuff on google, you'll find this site on top tbh

• +1
Reactions: 189 and Marsiere214
If you search mewing and stuff on google, you'll find this site on top tbh
Thats only for u
Normies get different results

• JFL
Reactions: Qwernity
3170CA43 4C2B 4E3C 8C44 A6D4FF469A86

• +1
Reactions: Qwernity
rather normies get blackpilled than get redpilled.
If their blackpilled, they'll just give up and LDAR,
then I can get all the pussy too myself

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, grimy and Qwernity
rather normies get blackpilled than get redpilled.
If their blackpilled, they'll just give up and LDAR,
then I can get all the pussy too myself
Cope..
Only DEFORMED incels will LDAR...
OTHERS WILL DO EVERYTHING TO ASCEND
FROM SURGERIES TO INJECTING HORMONES

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 15575 and Deleted member 14781
blackpill cant be spread, there are huge amount of high potential normie out there willing to improve,
if they improve in blackpill ways, all of us will be in disadvantage

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Black pill information will never be allowed to be spread to over 10% of the population because it will be censored or cancelled or not even talked about on all levels (TV, radio, newspaper, media, social media. The only places it's allowed to exists is within the ghettos of the internet in which no more than 10,000- 100,000 people will actively be a part of. The black pill channels on youtube are all capped at under 100,000 subs. Blue pill will always remain king and hit 60% or more of the people while red pill will reach around 15% and black pill will get to less than 5% most of the time. Normally most of the one's who actively reach out to these random places on the internet are because they're either extremely ugly, short, have been divorce rapped by women. Some people could already have genetic advantages and are just looking for more of an advantage and they found this as a usefull resource but that's not the norm.

Even if this information was allowed to spread like wild fire to over 50% of the population then women would just continue to select the top 20-10% of men in the real world and 10-5% online. This means the looks standards will dramatically increase for men. As a negative society and men in general will slowly stop persuing money and business as much and they will start persuing looksmaxing instead since the redpill taught them that money and power gets the girls. The truth is money, power and status only gets girls to want to take those things from you. If you have great looks they want to be with you because they're attracted to you and they cannot steal your looks no matter how much they try.

How to win this game?

1.) Build up enough net worth and passive income streams to retire for life and break free from being a wage slave and debt slave. Leverage cryptocurrency, and the blockchain to expidite this process. It took me five years to retire with investing in crypto and real estate and I was broke in 2015.

2.) Get an off grid self sufficient home to break free of this society and it's degeneracy

3.) Looksmax to the degree you have to in order to attract the level of female you desire.

4.) Start your own family and possibly a small community aligned with strong values and morals

I've found this to be the only option in life as everything else is meaningless. You can continue to be a business King and be stuck in that stressfull lifestyle but you'll never be happy. You can be a wage/tax/debt slave for life and never have enough money to reach your goals, you can pump and dump thousands of women if you looksmax but without a family and life partner it's all pointless. You can be a part of society but they will force you to bend the knee, wear the masks, take the lethal injection I mean vax, be stuck on medications for life pay taxes and live under their rules as a slave. If you free yourself, create a family, live on your path and purpose with morals then you can live a great, happy and fulfilled life. Everything other option that life has to offer in this reality is a complete waste of time, energy and life.

I'm in the middle of step 3 right now and close to starting step 4 very soon. I believe you're running out of time to have the ability to do this. As the currency continues to hyperinflate this path become more difficult to near impossible. By 2030 all those in society will be stuck in society as slaves for life (wage slaves, debt slaves, tax slaves, rent slaves, credit slaves and mind slaves to social and mainstream media). You will all be vaxed taxed and traced for the rest of your lives like cattle. Get out while you still can.

There's probably not another person on social media or mainstream media that can provide you with this information.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 11134, 189 and 2 others
Man seriously we need to stop this...
I need all your discord we could raise a group to to mass report channels💪

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
@Qwernity @SeiGun @Butthurt Dweller @Marsiere214 @King Solomon

I already put an effort..
There are 100s in my server..
Get all your boys there who tryna do a mass report....
We all have a same.. thought..
Remove all bps from the internet....
Imagine a video getting reported by 100s
This is the right time

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
@kjsbdfiusdf @Aquiillaxo @ugly-but-optimistic @weallburninhell @AcneScars @grimy @volcelfatcel @ForeverRecession @TraumatisedOgre @SubhumanCurrycel @Currycoper

• +1
Reactions: grimy and Marsiere214
Add me on discord
Tyler!!!7646

Most guys HERE who are blackpilled are too lazy to looksmax, you think normies are going to?
yes. normies are more motivated than the coomer teens here

Add me to the discord, I have about 15 YouTube and insta accounts from disliking people’s shit or reporting accounts

@JeCk#7681

• Woah
Know one thing-

"HYPERGAMY WILL ALWAYS EXIST.....

IF EVERYONE IS CHAD THEN NO ONE IS CHAD"

Women will only be attracted to the top 5% of the men

Now imagine what will happen if all normies and chadlites are blackpilled , they'll all start looksmaxxing HARD and know that
"around 60% of the normies have a good base and can get to 5+PSL "

If someone needs blackpill , it will find them automatically

fuck all those blackpilled social media pages and new blackpill youtube channels,,even big YT channels are talking about blackpill,

DON'T THINK YOU ARE COOL BY SPREADING AND TALKING ABOUT THIS SHIT IN BLUEPILL MEDIA, U RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT

@personalityinkwell
the world would be a better place if there would be no jealousy
every man should know what to do to be better looking etc etc
men would be more united if they would know what we know

• JFL
200 users and 400 unregistered
Total: 1,137 (Looksmaxers: 339, Bluepillers: 798)
There are 100s in my server..
Get all your boys there who tryna do a mass report....
Last seen Sep 28, 2021
Sep 28, 2021 ....MESSAGE ME WHEN U GET ONLINE AGAIN,, I'LL MAKE A MASS TAG & report ALL THOSE RETARDED LOOKSMAXXING CHANNELS

Total: 1,137 (Looksmaxers: 339, Bluepillers: 798)

Last seen Sep 28, 2021
Sep 28, 2021 ....MESSAGE ME WHEN U GET ONLINE AGAIN,, I'LL MAKE A MASS TAG & report ALL THOSE RETARDED LOOKSMAXXING CHANNELS
Nigga i'm in, pm me the server

Ayo! @LeGrayHonker @189 I'm back
I'm back just add me on discord Tyler!!!#7646

Know one thing-

"HYPERGAMY WILL ALWAYS EXIST.....

IF EVERYONE IS CHAD THEN NO ONE IS CHAD"

Women will only be attracted to the top 5% of the men

Now imagine what will happen if all normies and chadlites are blackpilled , they'll all start looksmaxxing HARD and know that
"around 60% of the normies have a good base and can get to 5+PSL "

If someone needs blackpill , it will find them automatically

fuck all those blackpilled social media pages and new blackpill youtube channels,,even big YT channels are talking about blackpill,

DON'T THINK YOU ARE COOL BY SPREADING AND TALKING ABOUT THIS SHIT IN BLUEPILL MEDIA, U RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT

@personalityinkwell
Still worth it, if looksmaxing becomes advanced enough, women won't be able to tell who has chad genes and who is subhuman...

Women become paranoid

Women go insane and suicidal

???????????

Profit

:feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: 189 and noodlelover
SUCH COPE THIS SMALL SITE IS SUPPOSEDLY BLACKPILLED YET NO ONE HERE IS EVEN LOOKSMAXXING HARD

SO SPREAD BLACKPILL ALL YOU WANT NO ONE WILL FUCKING LISTEN OR ESPECIALLY DARE TO HARDMAX.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, 189 and noodlelover
And yet it’s spread like your mothers ass cheeks…..very widely

Where I am, most guys are looksmaxing hard but we are aware that talking about it would only hurt our chances to ascend, so if we EVER talk to each other we only say blue pilled shit. It's also socially retarded to talk about black pill stuff, but that's another story. There's a few guys that are fat, or skinny.

If you are telling those guys anything other than:
1) The way to get women is to not try, so you don't seem needy
2) Tinder isn't real life. It's a hookup app filled with mostly men. Best way to meet women is in real life
3) It's a numbers game, talk to enough women and eventually you'll find a match
4) Women love status, if you pursue your career and money, women will flock to you. And not just gold diggers, but all women will be more attracted to you.
5) You just need to find a girl that shares your interests, and values. That's the foundation for a strong relationship.
6) If you pursue what makes you happy, you'll be more attractive overall. If you make your life about pursuing women, they'll sense that, and run away.
7) Life shouldn't revolve around pursuing women. It's pathetic and needy.
8) Etc. (Other bluepilled shit)

Then you are a fucking volcel, and you might as well cut off your dick. Talking about black pill on a nonblackpill website, or IRL, is walking up to your enemies and handing them an rocketlauncher, and saying "Please daddy, shoot me, destroy my life, make me miserable and lonely for the rest of my days, and take all the women". It's pathetic and stupid. If you are enabling your enemies then you are a piece of shit, and you deserve to die a virgin without love.

It's hard enough already, you don't need to be arming more guys AGAINST YOU.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Timelessbrah and 189
And yet it’s spread like your mothers ass cheeks…..very widely
Meanwhile ur mother is getting gangbanged by dogs
Where I am, most guys are looksmaxing hard but we are aware that talking about it would only hurt our chances to ascend, so if we EVER talk to each other we only say blue pilled shit. It's also socially retarded to talk about black pill stuff, but that's another story. There's a few guys that are fat, or skinny.

If you are telling those guys anything other than:
1) The way to get women is to not try, so you don't seem needy
2) Tinder isn't real life. It's a hookup app filled with mostly men. Best way to meet women is in real life
3) It's a numbers game, talk to enough women and eventually you'll find a match
4) Women love status, if you pursue your career and money, women will flock to you. And not just gold diggers, but all women will be more attracted to you.
5) You just need to find a girl that shares your interests, and values. That's the foundation for a strong relationship.
6) If you pursue what makes you happy, you'll be more attractive overall. If you make your life about pursuing women, they'll sense that, and run away.
7) Life shouldn't revolve around pursuing women. It's pathetic and needy.
8) Etc. (Other bluepilled shit)

Then you are a fucking volcel, and you might as well cut off your dick. Talking about black pill on a nonblackpill website, or IRL, is walking up to your enemies and handing them an rocketlauncher, and saying "Please daddy, shoot me, destroy my life, make me miserable and lonely for the rest of my days, and take all the women". It's pathetic and stupid. If you are enabling your enemies then you are a piece of shit, and you deserve to die a virgin without love.

It's hard enough already, you don't need to be arming more guys AGAINST YOU.
This

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Don't worry man.

There are more fat man than ever.

People are somehow unable to be lean, even with all the knowledge in the world.

" Worldwide obesity has nearly tripled since 1975. In 2016, more than 1.9 billion adults, 18 years and older, were overweight. Of these over 650 million were obese. 39% of adults aged 18 years and over were overweight in 2016, and 13% were obese."

• +1
normies don't have the balls for real surgery.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Black pill information will never be allowed to be spread to over 10% of the population because it will be censored or cancelled or not even talked about on all levels (TV, radio, newspaper, media, social media. The only places it's allowed to exists is within the ghettos of the internet in which no more than 10,000- 100,000 people will actively be a part of. The black pill channels on youtube are all capped at under 100,000 subs. Blue pill will always remain king and hit 60% or more of the people while red pill will reach around 15% and black pill will get to less than 5% most of the time. Normally most of the one's who actively reach out to these random places on the internet are because they're either extremely ugly, short, have been divorce rapped by women. Some people could already have genetic advantages and are just looking for more of an advantage and they found this as a usefull resource but that's not the norm.

Even if this information was allowed to spread like wild fire to over 50% of the population then women would just continue to select the top 20-10% of men in the real world and 10-5% online. This means the looks standards will dramatically increase for men. As a negative society and men in general will slowly stop persuing money and business as much and they will start persuing looksmaxing instead since the redpill taught them that money and power gets the girls. The truth is money, power and status only gets girls to want to take those things from you. If you have great looks they want to be with you because they're attracted to you and they cannot steal your looks no matter how much they try.

How to win this game?

1.) Build up enough net worth and passive income streams to retire for life and break free from being a wage slave and debt slave. Leverage cryptocurrency, and the blockchain to expidite this process. It took me five years to retire with investing in crypto and real estate and I was broke in 2015.

2.) Get an off grid self sufficient home to break free of this society and it's degeneracy

3.) Looksmax to the degree you have to in order to attract the level of female you desire.

4.) Start your own family and possibly a small community aligned with strong values and morals

I've found this to be the only option in life as everything else is meaningless. You can continue to be a business King and be stuck in that stressfull lifestyle but you'll never be happy. You can be a wage/tax/debt slave for life and never have enough money to reach your goals, you can pump and dump thousands of women if you looksmax but without a family and life partner it's all pointless. You can be a part of society but they will force you to bend the knee, wear the masks, take the lethal injection I mean vax, be stuck on medications for life pay taxes and live under their rules as a slave. If you free yourself, create a family, live on your path and purpose with morals then you can live a great, happy and fulfilled life. Everything other option that life has to offer in this reality is a complete waste of time, energy and life.

I'm in the middle of step 3 right now and close to starting step 4 very soon. I believe you're running out of time to have the ability to do this. As the currency continues to hyperinflate this path become more difficult to near impossible. By 2030 all those in society will be stuck in society as slaves for life (wage slaves, debt slaves, tax slaves, rent slaves, credit slaves and mind slaves to social and mainstream media). You will all be vaxed taxed and traced for the rest of your lives like cattle. Get out while you still can.

There's probably not another person on social media or mainstream media that can provide you with this information.
Bro love u man my biggest fear is not being able to moneymaxx . Once totalitarian socialist state hits . Its all over for moneymaxixng as heirarchy system will be absolved. Fuck man

• Woah
Reactions: thecel