Blackpill this, blackpill that

emeraldglass

emeraldglass

6'1" Gymmaxed Moroccan Stoic— MOD from Benelux
Staff
Bro, take a step back and relax. There are more important things to worry about than getting pussy, you pussy.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: _devansshhh, RAMU KAKA, fuxkdakikez and 12 others
Well said habibi

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and emeraldglass
agreed nigga but u can’t argue about that on this website kind of defeats the purpose

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 41749, horizontallytall and 3 others
I'm not even Blackpilled I just come here to shitpost 💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, RAMU KAKA, Jeww and 10 others
I'm not even Blackpilled I just come here to shitpost 💀
I’m bblaxkpilled but I don’t rot and shit,I shitpost here too niggas be funny asf makes my day lmao

agreed nigga but u can’t argue about that on this website kind of defeats the purpose
Ahh who cares what this site thinks? It lost its purpose when all those TikTokers flooded in nearly a year ago. Mental sanity's crucial, and this forum doesn't really offer that, to be honest. Still, it's pretty entertaining.

• +1
Reactions: pig_face, fuxkdakikez, coisbhai and 1 other person
I never said that doe
been having a bad day

but I said what I said

anyway I got a two 10$ off doordash promos if you trying to buy both for 10 lmk bhai

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: i_love_roosters and soover4me
been having a bad day

but I said what I said

anyway I got a two 10$ off doordash promos if you trying to buy both for 10 lmk bhai
Sadly I don’t use doordash

Sadly I don’t use doordash

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii and soover4me
Blackpill isnt about pussy it’s about the way of life and how everything is a lie

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and ElTruecel
Blackpill isnt about pussy it’s about the way of life and how everything is a lie
Blackpill, in itself, is a lie propagated to people seeking a scapegoat. It's incomplete and, frankly, there's no complete truth. Do looks play a role? Absolutely, but how much? Is their influence ongoing, or is there a limit? Does everyone respond equally, or are some more susceptible? We will never know.

• +1
Reactions: Axii and lunin7
U have low T

U have low T
Only on the outskirts of the internet, in a forum dominated by Indians and guys who worship male models and obsess over their appearance, would someone advocating against being preoccupied with female attention be labeled as having low testosterone.

• +1
Reactions: Axii
Blackpill, in itself, is a lie propagated to people seeking a scapegoat. It's incomplete and, frankly, there's no complete truth. Do looks play a role? Absolutely, but how much? Is their influence ongoing, or is there a limit? Does everyone respond equally, or are some more susceptible? We will never know.
Fair enough. What are your thoughts on the whitepill? It offers a more optimistic approach than the Blackpill ideology.

Also I agree that the doomer part is a little too much, thats why I recommend people to combine blackpill + mgtow (Batman beyond 64) (mavka loreth)

Last edited:
Fair enough. What are your thoughts on the whitepill? It offers a more optimistic approach than the Blackpill ideology.
It's baseless as well because giving up is never the best option. I'll introduce a new concept, let's call it the Green Pill, named after my username here. Essentially, it encompasses every pill out there, meaning that everything needs to be taken into consideration, and everything is both true, but not absolute. That's the only pill you need.

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
Good thread.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: coisbhai and emeraldglass
Real

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Im afraid getting women is a sign of your genetic health and quality. So in that sense it’s not about getting pussy it’s about how superior you are in genetics.

Im afraid getting women is a sign of your genetic health and quality. So in that sense it’s not about getting pussy it’s about how superior you are in genetics.
I am HTN/low chadlite and I still don’t fully believe in the blackpill.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers and coisbhai
After fucking my fist to watching my oneitis get her holes ripped apart by the brutal big Chad cocks in front of me while receiving small penis humiliation and being called a faggot - I am came to the exact same conclusion.

Pussy doesn’t matter.

Total human death matters.

518B90E8 921D 4137 97DE 2538B2800670

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and MoggerGaston
Sex is a basic human need

• +1
I am HTN/low chadlite and I still don’t fully believe in the blackpill.
AAAAAAAND you got a big dick, no wonder you're religious. :feelshah:

You must thank the Lord for your blessings everyday. :feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and emeraldglass
Cope

• JFL
in order to focus on the more important things, you have to be able to get pussy first of all.

• JFL
After fucking my fist to watching my oneitis get her holes ripped apart by the brutal big Chad cocks in front of me while receiving small penis humiliation and being called a faggot - I am came to the exact same conclusion.

Pussy doesn’t matter.

View attachment 2808423
They fucked your girl right in front of you? No shit you hate humans.
AAAAAAAND you got a big dick, no wonder you're religious. :feelshah:

You must thank the Lord for your blessings everyday. :feelsgood:
I thank him for this and many more.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel and Michael Myers
Well no, pussy is very important to have. Is a basic need and important for social status/mental wellbeing. If no woman desires u that way it’s not good for mental health and you become aware of what you lack that more desirable men have which is both good (encourages self improvement) and bad (you become aware that you are genetic failure) ofc.

Also socially if women find you repulsive it’s hard because how will u deal with mixed environments + if you can’t get a girlfriend it raises questions as to whether something is wrong with you plus it lowers status. Not even considering the million benefits of marriage etc.

• +1

Pussy doesn’t matter.

View attachment 2808423
larp

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel
Well no, pussy is very important to have. Is a basic need and important for social status/mental wellbeing. If no woman desires u that way it’s not good for mental health and you become aware of what you lack that more desirable men have which is both good (encourages self improvement) and bad (you become aware that you are genetic failure) ofc.

Also socially if women find you repulsive it’s hard because how will u deal with mixed environments + if you can’t get a girlfriend it raises questions as to whether something is wrong with you plus it lowers status. Not even considering the million benefits of marriage etc.
Agree with everything except the last sentence. Marriage is cucked

Agree with everything except the last sentence. Marriage is cucked
Cope tbh, having children a wife and a family is everything

• +1
Cope tbh, having children a wife and a family is everything
That time is over, many men are not the biological father of their kids and the divorce statistics speak for themselves

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro