blackpill truly went viral

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
i always thought niggas on here are exaggerating but this weekend my ltn friend talked some random bs with another mate when i overheard the words „edging“, „looksmax“ and „mewing“

i asked them wtf they’re talking about and apparently it was some meme. but they still both knew of mewing.. i told them its BS and they shouldnt do it in case they further look into looksmaxing

• JFL
Reactions: itiswhatitis1 and Lynxress
It's mostly a meme and trend. Gonna die in few months

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: itiswhatitis1, TechnoBoss and LancasteR

No it isnt it’s been mainstream since March 2023 because of that faggot James sapphire

• +1
Reactions: itiswhatitis1 and Lynxress
it's not only about that, all creators that post about female nature 80/20 rule and other doomer bullshit now have millions of followers and all the comments in social media are about women being whores etc. unfortunately those are all abused dogs that still think about pussy 24/7 and will become loyal stray dogs the moment a girl acknowledge their existence

• +1
Reactions: itiswhatitis1, TechnoBoss, LancasteR and 1 other person

No it isnt it’s been mainstream since March 2023 because of that faggot James sapphire

James was responsible for this since he started doing all this bs on tiktok. Also his Blackpill song was in trend for sometime

• +1
Reactions: itiswhatitis1, TechnoBoss and ElTruecel
It's not that the BP went viral, just looksmaxxing trends like mewing, bonesmashing and mogging was already a thing in the gymcel community

The blackpill itself is not really out there, although it's subconsciously already common sense

• +1
Reactions: itiswhatitis1 and LancasteR
it's not only about that, all creators that post about female nature 80/20 rule and other doomer bullshit now have millions of followers and all the comments in social media are about women being whores etc. unfortunately those are all abused dogs that still think about pussy 24/7 and will become loyal stray dogs the moment a girl acknowledge their existence
Yeah there are many videos with millions of videos regarding dating but most of them are just bs. The creator puts them in a fake sense of accomplishment. These niggas beleive after watching an Andrew Tate or stoic sigma male video, girls will notice them lol

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, TechnoBoss and LancasteR