Blackpilled Maxillofacial Surgeons

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Are there legit maxfacs that give you complex surgeries for non-qualified patients, purely for aestethic reasons?
Can i just go to them and say " give me mse msdo high / 3 piece lf1 bsso genio and custom implants and hell do it?

If those surgeons exist that are not fags that will say fuck off you look good who are they?

Sailer and this gigacheap one I found in a Clambodia

Look for those that are also plastic surgeons. Surgeons that are involved in mtf/ftm operations are also more likely to be blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
Look for those that are also plastic surgeons
Not necessarily. You want to make sure they’re a craniofacial surgeon, not just a max-fac.

Sailer and this gigacheap one I found in a Clambodia
What’s the Cambodians name and why do you know he’s blackpilled and willing to do invasive stuff on normal ppl?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054, Bechadish and forwardgrowth
Are there legit maxfacs that give you complex surgeries for non-qualified patients, purely for aestethic reasons?
Can i just go to them and say " give me mse msdo high / 3 piece lf1 bsso genio and custom implants and hell do it?

If those surgeons exist that are not fags that will say fuck off you look good who are they?

literally all of them. Something like half of all maxfac operations now are by aesthetic patients. As to the particular surgeries, some surgeries a maxfac might refuse to do on you citing risk, if hes ethical. And trust me you dumb kids, the LAST thing you want, is to go under with an unethical surgeon, you will end up one of those jawsurgeryforum retards forever trying to fix their problems.

• +1
Reactions: Brandon10 and Hepatologyscribe
Not necessarily. You want to make sure they’re a craniofacial surgeon, not just a max-fac.

What’s the Cambodians name and why do you know he’s blackpilled and willing to do invasive stuff on normal ppl?

Because he is doing my wraparound and jaw surgeyr probably I don't want to say his name until I get the surgeyr because poorcels woould flock to him. The prices are too good to be true
literally all of them. Something like half of all maxfac operations now are by aesthetic patients. As to the particular surgeries, some surgeries a maxfac might refuse to do on you citing risk, if hes ethical. And trust me you dumb kids, the LAST thing you want, is to go under with an unethical surgeon, you will end up one of those jawsurgeryforum retards forever trying to fix their problems.
Is eppley ethical? He doesnt just do implants he does aesthetic jaw surgery but his dyke wife quoted me at 40K

as dumb as some kids here are, i very much doubt any one is seriously trying to get into touch with bargain bin Khmer doctors. So that leaves westerners having practices in Cambo for whatever reason and theres only one name I know of, and thats Dr Sheftall.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
Because he is doing my wraparound and jaw surgeyr probably I don't want to say his name until I get the surgeyr because poorcels woould flock to him. The prices are too good to be true
Is it surgerymax from lookism? And what jaw surgery is he doing on you that’s so complex it makes you say he’s blackpilled?

No offense but this reply was unhelpful, OP specifically wants this:

So the answers definitely not
literally all of them.

Is it surgerymax from lookism? And what jaw surgery is he doing on you that’s so complex it makes you say he’s blackpilled?

define complex surgeries. Most people here seem to think BSSOs are far out surgeries, when actually they're very conventional and any maxfac has done tens if not hundreds.

• +1
Where are you from? In my country craniofacial surgeon=max-fac. If you combine that with plastic surgeon you are set

• +1
define complex surgeries. Most people here seem to think BSSOs are far out surgeries, when actually they're very conventional and any maxfac has done tens if not hundreds.
Yeah I guess that’s where the problem lies—in defining “complex”. Things I’d consider complex are things like quadrilateral Lefort Is, Lefort II and IIIs, OBO/lateral/medial orbital osteotomies, true zygomatic ostoeotomies, etc.

as dumb as some kids here are, i very much doubt any one is seriously trying to get into touch with bargain bin Khmer doctors. So that leaves westerners having practices in Cambo for whatever reason and theres only one name I know of, and thats Dr Sheftall.

Hmm on his services page it doesn’t list any sort of maxillofacial procedure.
Where are you from? In my country craniofacial surgeon=max-fac. If you combine that with plastic surgeon you are set
The states—here at least, craniofacials tend to come from a more aesthetic background and have dealt with many deformed patients, trying to give them more harmony. And maxillofacials come from a more orthodontic background (they’re more similar to orthognathics, almost like an inbetween of them and craniofacials).

• +1
Reactions: yang

hundreds easily

B 2 Reid and Lily 1
Chad.

I don't want to say who since I can't even make into his next 2 surgery sessions because of summer school so will probably have to wait until 6 months or more

But Im getting high upsliding LF1 and moving my BSSO at blackpilled lengths as surgery first. I will probably get braces after but that was really appealing to me since its cosmetic jaw surgery and teeth arent my main problem. I asked about LF3 but the doctor said I could get the same thing by doing the regular bimax and combining implants

I am also considering two doctors in Mumbai but I'm just afraid they don't really understand what am saying

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Golden Glass
The states—here at least, craniofacials tend to come from a more aesthetic background and have dealt with many deformed patients, trying to give them more harmony. And maxillofacials come from a more orthodontic background (they’re more similar to orthognathics, almost like an inbetween of them and craniofacials).
Interesting, here they have to study both - dentistry and medicine. Afterwards they have to go through 5 years of training to gain the title of max-fac=craniofacial. Thereafter you can opt for a master in aesthetic facial surgery. They advise us to study first medicine and then dentistry, that way more of your modules can count towards the dentistry degree.

@Hepatologyscribe bro please PM name of doctor—I likely wouldn’t even get anything done with him, since I can afford a more expensive one. I’d just want to know what kind of movements he can do on me.

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe
hundreds easily

View attachment 278575 Chad.

I don't want to say who since I can't even make into his next 2 surgery sessions because of summer school so will probably have to wait until 6 months or more

But Im getting high upsliding LF1 and moving my BSSO at blackpilled lengths as surgery first. I will probably get braces after but that was really appealing to me since its cosmetic jaw surgery and teeth arent my main problem. I asked about LF3 but the doctor said I could get the same thing by doing the regular bimax and combining implants

I am also considering two doctors in Mumbai but I'm just afraid they don't really understand what am saying
Wow that high lefort 1 + midface implants combo is what the doctors recommended?

@Golden Glass would you consider Dr Sinn to be a doctor with a very good aesthetic eye?

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Wow that high lefort 1 + midface implants combo is what the doctors recommended?

Yes I just made a thread about my goals and the work I'm getting AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

It’s not about the patient looking good enough or not. It’s about having a result that’s actually better than the before. And having involved all the necessary professionals (orthodontists mainly) that are skilled enough, that share that cosmetic philosophy and that are willing to cooperate. And also it’s about having a patient agreeing to do that. And that has the money to pay for it. And actually understands everything. And that doesn’t have some kind of mental disorder.

Some people from this forum have contacted me regarding IMDO, MSE and MSDO and the very few that are apparently willing to make a little progress are really struggling to find an orthodontist in their home countries.

And, in my experience,when an adult male realises all the implications some of these operations have, they change their mind.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 2227, kota and 2 others