blackpilled solution to allergies?

D

Deleted member 15302

Platinum
all the allergy medications that actually work always make me tired so i just stopped using them. ive always had shit allergies from a young age and my parents told me theyll get better as i get older but they are not better, if anything they are worse. i drink at least a gallon of water probably 2+ gallons of water daily because it helps with allergies a lot. i live in a completely dry and dead climate, this is the best climate for my allergies and theyre still complete garbage.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jade, incel194012940 and Deleted member 19766
Nothing really, some allergies respond well to exposure and adaptation others don’t.

Allergies, disorders, etc. are the ultimate subhuman trait, I fucking hate this shit so fucking much
People who knowingly have this shit and still have kids deserve to be killed (in Minecraft)

avoid allergens, take some medicine if you need, visit allergist

what is a "blackpilled solution to allergies"

you want us to tell you to get surgery because allergies?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jade and Deleted member 18931
@johneffen
Friend, I have suffered from allergies since I was a kid, and I live in one of the worst climate zones for allergies in the USA.

I had two nasal turbinate reductions, and I took shots weekly for close to 10 years. I replaced all carpets and bought special bed sheeting and pillows. We got a whole house special AC unit.

Of course, I took all prescription medication in existence. My life was so miserable, and I even felt suicidal because I always felt terrible.

Friend, nothing worked until I started experimenting (by chance).

This was about ten years ago before the whole "vegan fad." You don't have to believe it; all I can do is tell you my story. My allergies were worse on the weekends, and I noticed that I would have hearty breakfasts like eggs and bacon on the weekends.

Little by little, I started experimenting, and long story short, I have NOT gotten sick AT ALL from allergies or ANYTHING ELSE (not even a cold) since I stopped eating death and abuse.

It was not easy at first because I didn't know I was a criminal who was addicted to eating innocent beings. However, today, I cannot eat anything with blood (except women, of course) even if you pay me a million dollars.

I am probably the oldest guy here, and I guarantee you that non of the youngsters here can keep up with me. Not in the bed department or boxing.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MSEinvestigator and incel194012940
avoid allergens, take some medicine if you need, visit allergist

what is a "blackpilled solution to allergies"

you want us to tell you to get surgery because allergies?
Read what I just responded above. ✌️

Allergies, disorders, etc. are the ultimate subhuman trait, I fucking hate this shit so fucking much
People who knowingly have this shit and still have kids deserve to be killed (in Minecraft)
Read above.

I noticed that I would have hearty breakfasts like eggs and bacon on the weekends.

Little by little, I started experimenting, and long story short, I have NOT gotten sick AT ALL from allergies or ANYTHING ELSE (not even a cold) since I stopped eating death and abuse.

It was not easy at first because I didn't know I was a criminal who was addicted to eating innocent beings. However, today, I cannot eat anything with blood (except women, of course) even if you pay me a million dollars.
a more straightforward explanation would be that you are allergic to eggs

• +1
Reactions: Jade
I understand what you mean. It is not just the eggs, it is everything animal.
I have been with people sick with COVID, and Covid has sucked it so many times. Covid 19 is my bitch!!!!💪

I understand what you mean. It is not just the eggs, it is everything animal.
interesting idea. So it's because it's immoral?

do you think that consuming your own flesh would be allergenic?

Do you have eczema as well?