"blackpillers" can't accept the simple fact that their mom did millions of sex acts with chad and can't comprehend the sluttery causing their birth

its impossible for a woman to do a million sex acts, even if she lives 100 years thats too little time

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
its impossible for a woman to do a million sex acts, even if she lives 100 years thats too little time
keep taking hyperboles literally

My mom grew up in a strict wahabi/sunni conservative Hyderabadi family and wasn't allowed to be so much as alone in a room with another boy that wasn't related to her until she got married lmao. Not everyone's family comes the west where this shit has been going on for decades, if not centuries at this point.

Are "all women like that"? Yes, they are. Did all women have the capability to act on their instinctual chad only instincts? No, lmao. Enviroment and background plays a role on whether a foid can act on her chad only instincts.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, ROTTING and unwhippedcream
My mom grew up in a strict wahabi/sunni conservative Hyderabadi family and wasn't allowed to be so much as alone in a room with another boy that wasn't related to her until she got married lmao. Not everyone's family comes the west where this shit has been going on for decades, if not centuries at this point.

Are "all women like that"? Yes, they are. Did all women have the capability to act on their instinctual chad only instincts? No, lmao. Enviroment and background plays a role on whether a foid can act on her chad only instincts.
She wished she was able to. That's the point. How do you cope?

She wished she was able to. That's the point. How do you cope?
I don't lmao, I don't care at this point nigga, I'm blackpilled. Like I said AWALT.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate