Most Users Here UNIRONICALLY Fall On The Autism Spectrum.

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
A common trait of autism is struggling to comprehend satire or sarcasm.

Any time I make a satirical or sarcastic comment that I would presume to be so obviously satirical or sarcastic based on my experiences with many neurotypical individuals, many looksmax members would genuinely take such satirical or sarcastic comments literally

Can anyone relate and provide funny examples?

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
autism mogs

A common trait of autism is struggling to comprehend satire or sarcasm.

Any time I make a satirical or sarcastic comment that I would presume to be so obviously satirical or sarcastic based on my experiences with many neurotypical individuals, many looksmax members would genuinely take such satirical or sarcastic comments literally

Can anyone relate and provide funny examples?
As much as i agree the context is a bit harder in written format leaves so much out with facial expression and body language. I imagine allot of people here are spergs i was lately diagnosed the guy said we i don't even want to give it to you because it mean's you are looked at as a failure because only early intervention works with spergs in the formative years.

• JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and Growth Plate
:ogre:

Attachments

• My_Movie_83.mov
    3.2 MB
As much as i agree the context is a bit harder in written format leaves so much out with facial expression and body language
I leave so many clues in text to suggest obvious satire and/or sarcasm. I never had this problem in online communities filled with neurotypical individuals

I leave so many clues in text to suggest obvious satire and/or sarcasm. I never had this problem in online communities filled with neurotypical individuals
You have to remember spergs are cut off in the formative years from being ugly/ socially retarded to begin with if they never got the blueprint they can't really be blamed. Spergs can learn but rarely any of them do unless they are masking spergs.:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
You have to remember spergs are cut off in the formative years from being ugly/ socially retarded to begin with if they never got the blueprint they can't really be blamed. Spergs can learn but rarely any of them do unless they are masking spergs.:ogre:
You should be quiet when you know nothing at all greycel!!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Growth Plate and Deleted member 18436
Yes...this is common on many websites.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
I often get called autistic for my articulation and how I never let go of obsessions (e.g. height) by psl members, but in reality, I'm not actually autistic or aspie jfl. When I was in elementary school, I was normal looking before puberty fucked me and I had many friends including female ones and I was an intentional class clown. Only after I got extremely blackpilled about the reality of literally everything at the age of 12 and it progressively got worse and spiked in negativity at age 16 (now) that I've came across as so autistic. Based off your argument, the reason I remain able to not be a sperg in regards to comprehension of satire or sarcasm for example is due to my formative years (i.e. elementary school) being successful. I think what many that may consider me "autistic" or "aspie" based off my posts fail to see is the words I INTENTIONALLY place within every post that I know would make people laugh. I still have that class clown in me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I often get called autistic for my articulation and how I never let go of obsessions (e.g. height) by psl members, but in reality, I'm not actually autistic or aspie jfl. When I was in elementary school, I was normal looking before puberty fucked me and I had many friends including female ones and I was a class clown. Only after I got extremely blackpilled about the reality of literally everything at the age of 12 and it progressively got worse and spiked in negavity at age 16 (now) that I've came across as so autistic. Based off your argument, the reason I remain able to not be a sperg in regards to comprehension of satire or sarcasm for example is due to my formative years (i.e. elementary school) being successful. I think what many that may consider me "autistic" or "aspie" based off my posts fail to see the words I INTENTIONALLY place within every post that I know would make people laugh. I still have that class clown in me.
Sounds about right you fit the description of a aspie who was not retarded or ugly enough to be diagnosed. In mainstream it needs to be obvious for a teacher to spot out the sperg being a retard, You are fine just try blend in with normies as much as you can.:feelsautistic:

Sounds about right you fit the description of a aspie who was not retarded or ugly enough to be diagnosed. In mainstream it needs to be obvious for a teacher to spot out the sperg being a retard, You are fine just try blend in with normies as much as you can.:feelsautistic:
I became ugly af via puberty dramatically changing my face though. The negative reinforcement as a result induced a state of numerous social issues

I became ugly af via puberty dramatically changing my face though. The negative reinforcement as a result induced a state of numerous social issues
study and lift maxx then get surgery only way