Blackpillers underestimate how lazy the average woman is and how much oxytocin they gain from sex

P

Prettyboy

Banned
Non monogamous sluts are a minority, the vast majority of girls are serial monogamists, who are constantly in relationship with their looksmatch

Having sex creates oxytocin which spawns a pair bonding instinct, this effect is magnitudes greater in women than in men, even if their boyfriends aren’t conventionally attractive

Combine it with the fact how incredibly privileged and lazy women are in modern society, there’s barely any motivators for them to strive for better. Many could score much better guys, yet they choose to eat like pigs for momentarily pleasures

If you combine these two it’s not hard understand why the average woman doesn’t even register the average man other than her current (oxytocin bonded) boyfriend sexually

iody17gkqb981-png.1992571

Why would she? She has no greater ambitions, her needs are being met. The only women who have real motivation to push for good looking men are the ones who look good themselves and have great career… those group would rather be single than to go with an oofy doofy, but they are a minority.

For most women a comfortable mediocre life where her partner bombards her with complements and resources is just fine

Your looks need to deviate to a statistically stupid level to be able to overcome this comfort women have. The redpill mantra that women are the gatekeepers of sex and men are the gatekeepers of relationships is complete bullshit.

Women decide when they want to end a relationship and find the next comfortable oofy doofy for themselves and guys have little saying in it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, incel194012940, Deleted member 21863 and 44 others
Ok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, LeftPegged, Deleted member 24278 and 6 others
For most women a comfortable mediocre life where her partner bombards her with complements and resources is just fine
You have never met a single woman.
I swear, they're actual psychopaths when it comes to social structure and maintaining contacts.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: schizo echochamber, It'snotover, Deleted member 21863 and 27 others
I swear, they're actual psychopaths when it comes to social structure and maintaining contacts.
This

OP leave your basement sometime.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 24444, BrahminBoss and 16 others
i find it funny how it takes 1 day for the average blackpiller to find out that hypergamy isnt as strong as this forum claims

take a train to the nearest city and see how many looksmatched couples there are

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, latincell95, Deleted member 18522 and 19 others
Nah they all want chads. Idk wtf ur on about bro

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, ChiraqJihad, Chadeep and 4 others
Testosterone the is base of all ambition and women dont have a lot of it

The average girl nowadays is a blob with zero intent to pursue delayed gratification, let alone improve herself just to get rejected and her ego hurt by chad

She would rather settle comfortably with an ooofy doofy who lovebombs her constantly and can be kept on a leash easily

Chads are super high maintenance

@Biggdink @whiteissuperior

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: schizo echochamber, LeftPegged, latincell95 and 18 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, LeftPegged, Chadeep and 7 others
it is over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LeftPegged, Deleted member 21062, thereallegend and 3 others
So many girls even settle for someone below their looksmatch bcz they don’t wanna be alone and chad has options

That’s why you see htbs with ltns more than htns with ltbs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, fogdart, Chadeep and 12 others
Testosterone [sic] is the base of all ambition and women dont have a lot of it

The average girl nowadays is a blob with zero intent to pursue delayed gratification, let alone improve herself just to get rejected and her ego hurt by chad

She would rather settle comfortably with an ooofy doofy who lovebombs her constantly and can be kept on a leash easily

Georgian women are simply built different, apparently.
View attachment 1993282

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21062
Women do better in college, have better jobs, are out earning most men. And this nigga thinks women have no ambition compared to men cuz of muh testosterone.

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LeftPegged, Deleted member 24940, Deleted member 21863 and 34 others
So many girls even settle for someone below their looksmatch bcz they don’t wanna be alone and chad has options

why won't they settle for me :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1

Y tf dont i ever see this. Nope chad only girls r the only ones I’ve ever met

• +1
It's beyond over

• +1
the vast majority of girls are serial monogamists
Please go outside I'm begging you go outside touch pavement. And reddit comments are your only proof? Oh boy. You're the worst poster on this forum jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LeftPegged, fogdart, Mediterranean and 2 others
Let’s cut the BS. A lot of men are low T lazy faggots like me who just stick to rotting or staying comfortable, foids mog us hard. You’re apparently chadlite so maybe you’re out of touch with everyday men due to hanging around jocks your whole life.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 18522, ROTTING and 12 others
A lot of men are low T lazy faggots like me who just stick to rotting or staying comfortable, foids mog us hard
Yeah because the average woman isn't a TikTok addicted 185 pound abomination right? You're a woman worshipper jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Chadeep, virren and 3 others

big if true

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21062, thereallegend and Prettyboy

99% of interaction girls have with guy takes places with normies

Muh chad only

Chad is a statistical outlier, three standard deviations from the mean, he won’t just spawn there and take your oneitis

In reality if you are normie (most guys are), you are not competing against chad but oofy doofies who love bomb girls better and invest more resources than you

Blackpill is poison for the average guys mind. It shows him these videos of supermodel chads like Chico treated like gods so he thinks he deserves the same, he starts to treat women like shit because that’s what his idols can get away with

But he can’t, the only way he could free himself from this situation is becoming a likeable high trust oofy doofy but that contradicts his blackpilled worldview

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, drimprovement, thesedamnjuuuman and 22 others

Muh chad only

Chad is a statistical outlier, three standard deviations from the mean, he won’t just spawn there and take your oneitis

In reality if you are normie (most guys are), you are not competing against chad but oofy doofies who love bomb girls better and invest more resources than you

Blackpill is poison for the average guys mind. It shows him these videos of supermodel chads like Chico treated like gods so he thinks he deserves the same, he starts to treat women like shit because that’s what his idols can get away with

But he can’t, the only way he could free himself from this situation is becoming a likeable high trust oofy doofy but that contradicts his blackpilled worldview
Or he could just looksmax and be a HTN JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21062, subhuman incel and sub5inchcel

Heath ledger and here we cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Dystopian, Deleted member 21062 and 2 others
This is just a dickpill thread lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21062 and GetShrekt
Doesn't explain how 50% of young men are incels not looking to slay but being desperate for any pussy at all so they are trying to get LTRs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Chadeep, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 9 others
Not gonna lie you make many good guides but this thread is just shit.
There are so many studies etc. posted on this forum that prove how women are only attracted to very attractive men.And you come with your oxycoton stuff and really think if women sleep with one guy she loses interest in all other guys although its literally proven that women cheat more than men.Bruh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Giorgio, ROTTING and 13 others
fuck this blackpill shit i just wanna eat some pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, ROTTING, Deleted member 24593 and 6 others
There are so many studies etc. posted on this forum that prove how women are only attracted to very attractive men.And you come with your oxycoton stuff and really think if women sleep with one guy she loses interest in all other guys although its literally proven that women cheat more than men.Bruh
send me WOS indexed studies i need it for my colege man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21062 and subhuman incel
i know so many girls that got 'bored' of their boyfriends and just wanted to fuck around.

if anything it seems men are more loyal and bound to the girls they are fucking, although it could just be due to a lack of options. But the result is still the same.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 24593, fogdart and 10 others

what a fucking cope dude i cant stand seeing your shitposting about hypergamy

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21062 and Deleted member 7580
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21062, Artemis and Deprived
i know so many girls that got 'bored' of their boyfriends and just wanted to fuck around.

if anything it seems men are more loyal and bound to the girls they are fucking, although it could just be due to a lack of options. But the result is still the same.
It makes evolutionary sense that men are more loyal.Because back then humans live in tribes and it happened often that one tribe attacks the other. So as a man if your tribe loses you will probably be dead, so you need to do everything to protect your people.A women wont die if the tribe she is in loses she will just be part of the new tribe.There are many stories where one tribe stole the other tribes women and stuff like that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LeftPegged, latincell95, AlexAP and 4 others
Walk around a city
Thats some bigass cope. If you only look at couples of course many are with normie men.Because there is only a limited amount of chads.But just look how many young couples do you see in comparison to single people.Its because there just arent as many couples.Many men and women are single but the difference is that the women either fuck casually with chads or she gets in a relationship with him.When it comes to relationship women just get in a relationship with the same chad but at different times.So of course you wont see many of them at once.Meanwhile many average guys just stay single without any sexual activity

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 17920, Sub0 and 5 others
Doesn't explain how 50% of young men are incels not looking to slay but being desperate for any pussy at all so they are trying to get LTRs.
They are lazy austist who spends most of their time on computers and want women better looking than them and want women to put more effort in the relationship.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, tournesol and 4 others
Women do better in college, have better jobs, are out earning most men. And this nigga thinks women have no ambition compared to men cuz of muh testosterone.

Funny GIF
Whole thread is a pathetic cope. He’s literally posting foids on reddit who are saying they are only attracted to 5% of men and thinks that somehow proves muh women care about pair bonding not looks.

Muh see guys look females on reddit said personality and wit is more important than looks! Just pair bond with a fat whore who is jaded after being Chad’s cum rag bro!

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, alriodai, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 4 others
I semi-agree but think the threshold is lower than blackpillers make it seem. And, obviously, since most couples are normies who are looksmatched, this debunks the "chad only" shit. I think being a HTN is good enough for average women. I was actually gonna make a thread on this about how most of my female friends are usually going after HTNs, not chads since they are statistically rare.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Chadeep, alriodai and 5 others

Muh chad only

He is right. Most women are together with normies, most will not give up that security for a few times of sex or an affair, women want security and not the insecurity that cheating and ONS bring.

The only way is if you are really on a very high looks level, a real chadlite 99,9 percentile (1 in 1000), only then in their consideration the possible gain is higher than the potential risk. And even then, most want the security that he wont pump and dump them. Women are lazy and anxious.

• +1
I semi-agree but think the threshold is lower than blackpillers make it seem. And, obviously, since most couples are normies who are looksmatched, this debunks the "chad only" shit. I think being a HTN is good enough for average women. I was actually gonna make a thread on this about how most of my female friends are usually going after HTNs, not chads since they are statistically rare.
You only need to be chad if you want to “cheat” the game, in another words slay without giving any of emotional investment or resources

The average guy has no problem with giving those to girls, as he is content with his situation. He is LTRing her looksmatched (slightly worse looking) girlfriend with ups and downsides

Blackpillers who are sub-chad (99% of them) get bitter toward girls because they watch online how male models get treated by them. This bitterness makes it impossible to see girls as potential partners and invest into them, which only leaves two possible outcomes for the blackpiller:

- either ascend to chad to prove his point (unlikely)
- cope by bashing women while being solitary, because girls will always choose a friendly oofy doofy over a misogynist normie like him

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 17244, It'snotover and 12 others
legit thread tbh ngl
no oofy doofy for non nt though

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 15791, Chadeep and 7 others
someone please make a guide on how to become one of these oofy doofy normie men who have somehow found themselves to be in a relationship with their looksmatch

sounds like a pipe dream tbh

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 24371 and Deleted member 8771
someone please make a guide on how to become one of these oofy doofy normie men who have somehow found themselves to be in a relationship with their looksmatch
Guide:

1) Be NT
2) Don't be Autist

:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
Guide:

1) Be NT
2) Don't be Autist

:feelsokman:
im fairly certain im nt
always had a decent social circle growing up

still can't manage to oofy doofy my way into a relationship

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21062, thereallegend and Artemis
  • +1
Her shared a screenshot showing women find <20% of men attractive. Does that mean only 20% of men are getting laid? No, the rest is oofy doofy.

• +1

step one be an npc

• +1

1) Be funny and a good talker.
2) Dress and groom yourself well.
3) Be loud and extrovert.
4) Be popular in her social circle.
5) Strategically simp for her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, fogdart, alriodai and 3 others
Most people here aren’t normies tho
Go in the ratings section and most are recessed

• +1

"Females are barely sentient" - Andrew Tate.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 21062

Users who are viewing this thread

Back