Blackpillers underestimate how lazy the average woman is and how much oxytocin they gain from sex

Oofy Doofy pill destroyed me.

It's over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Prettyboy, Deleted member 21062 and 1 other person
i think ur right that wmyn are following positive associations with different men, but i think men are doing the same.

arguably more so because there's less depth to it and more lust

pursue pleasure avoid pain :aheago::aheago::aheago:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21062
You have never met a single woman.
I swear, they're actual psychopaths when it comes to social structure and maintaining contacts.
in my experience girls who serially date and are never single act exactly like how OP said. they just date whoever is around them at the time like they're plugging back into a morphine machine.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 21062
someone please make a guide on how to become one of these oofy doofy normie men who have somehow found themselves to be in a relationship with their looksmatch

sounds like a pipe dream tbh
this, i'm not that ugly, nt and invisible to girls. only reason i can think of is that i am that ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21340 and Deleted member 21062
Non monogamous sluts are a minority, the vast majority of girls are serial monogamists, who are constantly in relationship with their looksmatch

Having sex creates oxytocin which spawns a pair bonding instinct, this effect is magnitudes greater in women than in men, even if their boyfriends aren’t conventionally attractive

Combine it with the fact how incredibly privileged and lazy women are in modern society, there’s barely any motivators for them to strive for better. Many could score much better guys, yet they choose to eat like pigs for momentarily pleasures

If you combine these two it’s not hard understand why the average woman doesn’t even register the average man other than her current (oxytocin bonded) boyfriend sexually

iody17gkqb981-png.1992571

Why would she? She has no greater ambitions, her needs are being met. The only women who have real motivation to push for good looking men are the ones who look good themselves and have great career… those group would rather be single than to go with an oofy doofy, but they are a minority.

For most women a comfortable mediocre life where her partner bombards her with complements and resources is just fine

Your looks need to deviate to a statistically stupid level to be able to overcome this comfort women have. The redpill mantra that women are the gatekeepers of sex and men are the gatekeepers of relationships is complete bullshit.

Women decide when they want to end a relationship and find the next comfortable oofy doofy for themselves and guys have little saying in it
Ok so explain why 30 percentage of men are incels

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Deleted member 21062
I more often than not see unbalanced couples lookswise in favor of the woman, meaning that in the context of normie couples men are frequently more attractive than women. Biochemical bonding plays a role but hypergamy is undefeated. I, being a PSL HTN and 6'3, only get LTR offers from LTBs, and although I can get sex from my looksmatches it is very difficult for me to get a LTR with them. Also, a friend of mine that was dating his looksmatch is now single because she left him for a more attractive guy she met at her work. They are constantly thinking they can do better, especially when they're 25+ and near the wall and they start to panick and enter in breeding mode. So in my experience, oofy doofy theory can only be verified in cases where the girl is still young and just spending the enormous amount of free time they have with a normie while they cheat and wait for chad to rescue them.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 21340, ChiraqJihad and 1 other person
I’m the 1% feelsgoodman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21062
i find it funny how it takes 1 day for the average blackpiller to find out that hypergamy isnt as strong as this forum claims

take a train to the nearest city and see how many looksmatched couples there are
But all those looksmatched couples probably met through social circle not online dating or cold apporsching

Yes hypergamy is brutal for people who don’t have any social circle or friendgrouos to network through

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, ROTTING, p0lishsubhuman and 6 others
But all those looksmatched couples probably met through social circle not online dating or cold apporsching

Yes hypergamy is brutal for people who don’t have any social circle or friendgrouos to network through
i agree. online dating is fucked by hypergamy. cold approaches are hard af unless chadlite at least

but tbh everyones goal should be to get a social circle first and then girls. you will be a clown anyways if your girl realizes that shes the most important thing in your life, you have no friends etc.

Non monogamous sluts are a minority, the vast majority of girls are serial monogamists, who are constantly in relationship with their looksmatch

Having sex creates oxytocin which spawns a pair bonding instinct, this effect is magnitudes greater in women than in men, even if their boyfriends aren’t conventionally attractive

Combine it with the fact how incredibly privileged and lazy women are in modern society, there’s barely any motivators for them to strive for better. Many could score much better guys, yet they choose to eat like pigs for momentarily pleasures

If you combine these two it’s not hard understand why the average woman doesn’t even register the average man other than her current (oxytocin bonded) boyfriend sexually

Why would she? She has no greater ambitions, her needs are being met. The only women who have real motivation to push for good looking men are the ones who look good themselves and have great career… those group would rather be single than to go with an oofy doofy, but they are a minority.

For most women a comfortable mediocre life where her partner bombards her with complements and resources is just fine

Your looks need to deviate to a statistically stupid level to be able to overcome this comfort women have. The redpill mantra that women are the gatekeepers of sex and men are the gatekeepers of relationships is complete bullshit.

Women decide when they want to end a relationship and find the next comfortable oofy doofy for themselves and guys have little saying in it
Bit long, but very well said.

I didn't know sex releases oxytocin in women, is that even if they don't cum???

Might explain why women fall so in love after they fuck a dude??

But then how do u explain women having the ability to rack up insane bodycounts with gigachads, rather than being in happy comfortable relationships with oofy doofy???

Or ur just saying it's a minority and most just wanna be with oofy doofy?

I slayed a girl for 3 months only for her to tell me we didn’t pairbond at all
😂🤣 all because she had tasted chad cock in the past… no joke tyroen took her v card and I think she’s genuinely ruined now. She’ll never pair bond I reckon ever

Doesn't explain how 50% of young men are incels not looking to slay but being desperate for any pussy at all so they are trying to get LTRs.
I’m one of these guys

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
i know so many girls that got 'bored' of their boyfriends and just wanted to fuck around.

if anything it seems men are more loyal and bound to the girls they are fucking, although it could just be due to a lack of options. But the result is still the same.
Men have to work hard to get sex if a man have a gf why should he waste he’s time when he got her?

i find it funny how it takes 1 day for the average blackpiller to find out that hypergamy isnt as strong as this forum claims

take a train to the nearest city and see how many looksmatched couples there are
Luv when guys think this then they go and approach 40 women to get rejected 35-40 times. Looks are deceiving

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Chadeep, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23772
Same man.

I would only ONS ugly girls. JFL if u think im gonna let a decent-looking girl get away. I can't afford to.
I cannot slay fatties or uglies whores make me vomit at the very least only 5s but anything lower than that isn’t worth speaking 2. Anything 6+ makes me simp

Luv when guys think this then they go and approach 40 women to get rejected 35-40 times. Looks are deceiving
That’s why these guys LTRed their looksmatch

If they could slay girls of that level regualrly they wouldn’t need to offer commitment- but reality is most guys get very few oppurtunities with attractive women if any so the smart move is to LTRS the first girl you find attractive and is attracted to you back

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
@Prettyboy
This bitterness makes it impossible to see girls as potential partners and invest into them, which only leaves two possible outcomes for the blackpiller:

- either ascend to chad to prove his point (unlikely)
- cope by bashing women while being solitary, because girls will always choose a friendly oofy doofy over a misogynist normie like him
- Create a Maherfish and make girls uber themselves into the middle of nowhere

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LeftPegged, AlexAP, AscendingHero and 2 others
idk about that. ive approached 2 girls in my life and both gave me their numbers. one in a bar and one in the streets when she was on the way to the gym. the latter is still with me 7 years later.

maybe times changed, maybe it was luck. but i was no more than a mtn- max low tier htn back then

Blakcpillers are dellusional

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Lazy ass bitches need to chill

I agree with this. Most humans especially women are creatures of comfort especially when it comes to relationships (due to the risks involved). The Average woman would rather stay with an oofy doofy or maintain an FWB than chase Chads. Women who constantly chad chasing and racking up bodies have underlying mental/self esteem issues.
i know so many girls that got 'bored' of their boyfriends and just wanted to fuck around.

if anything it seems men are more loyal and bound to the girls they are fucking, although it could just be due to a lack of options. But the result is still the same.
The only time women get "bored" of their oofy doofy boyfriends is when he stops performing tricks and jestermaxxing that's when they think of monkey branching. If the oofy doofy stays acting right, most women will stay in the relationship for the comfort unless she has some mental issues where she needs to be abused to feel wanted lol.

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad and Deleted member 23615
I agree with this. Most humans especially women are creatures of comfort especially when it comes to relationships (due to the risks involved). The Average woman would rather stay with an oofy doofy or maintain an FWB than chase Chads. Women who constantly chad chasing and racking up bodies have underlying mental/self esteem issues.

The only time women get "bored" of their oofy doofy boyfriends is when he stops performing tricks and jestermaxxing that's when they think of monkey branching. If the oofy doofy stays acting right, most women will stay in the relationship for the comfort unless she has some mental issues where she needs to be abused to feel wanted lol.
One example that I've heard from different women is when they go abroad for a long holiday/internship/semester abroad.

They tell me they don't want to be 'held back' by their relationship and want to 'fully enjoy' the 3-6 months they are abroad. Which means nothing other than 'fucking with different guys' since else you wouldn't have to break-up.

Tbh young women don't value a fwb/oofy doofy relationship. Jestermaxxing doesn't work and is despised by women with decent self-esteem. I think it's actually only the mentally ill/traumataized women that date jestermaxxers as they don't have the self-esteem to deal with a guy that doesn't shower them in compliments.
Young women all know they can replace you with the snap of their fingers as they are getting men chasing them and offering ot be their boyfriend on a weekly basis. I know my ex-gf did. She would show me guys in her DMs, whatsapp, etc. from school/uni asking whether she's single. Wants to hang-out, etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23615 and fogdart
Ever since I joined this forum your posts are top

The redpill mantra that women are the gatekeepers of sex and men are the gatekeepers of relationships is complete bullshit.

:blackpill: men are not the gatekeepers of anything in modern simping times.

Men are so starved for basic human interaction and are generally mentally weak that them turning down a ltr with a ltb is not an option for their weak ass brains

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I didn't know sex releases oxytocin in women, is that even if they don't cum???

Might explain why women fall so in love after they fuck a dude??

Sex releases oxytocin in both genders, but a lot more in women - that's why they are not the fan of FWBs because they are usually the ones catching feelings first, making the power dynamic unfavourable to them

Having raw sex excreets even more oxytocin, a woman in a long term relationship having sex with her boyfriend without condoms frequently is basicly in a state of chemical addiction toward her partner because of oxytocin. A very marginal percentage of guys are mogger enough to overwrite this addiction, the average guy just cannot do anything other than waiting his turn when the girl monkey branches from her current oofy doofy

But then how do u explain women having the ability to rack up insane bodycounts with gigachads, rather than being in happy comfortable relationships with oofy doofy???

Or ur just saying it's a minority and most just wanna be with oofy doofy?

The biggest limiter of female hypergamy will always be female nature itself

When blackpillers talk about hypergamy they often make the mistake of projecting themselves into the women they are talking about. Androgen hormones determine how competitive, ambitious, aggressive and focused a person is and women have tenth of testosterone of men

Yeah all girls dream of a chad but most of them simply lack the drive pursue him. If hypergamy was really that cut throat, all girls would be looksmaxxing super hard, restaining from sleeping around (to keep their valuable virginity), would work on their personality to be appealing... yet most of them does the exact opposite. Girls have never been fatter and had bitchier attitudes than before

They aren't men, the majority of them simply lack the drive to work hard to secure a high value man

Instead they life comfortably and safely, stuff their mouth with food, post on social media how men ain't only to go home to her oofy doofy boyfriend

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: APJ, AscendingHero, ROTTING and 1 other person
idk about that. ive approached 2 girls in my life and both gave me their numbers. one in a bar and one in the streets when she was on the way to the gym. the latter is still with me 7 years later.

maybe times changed, maybe it was luck. but i was no more than a mtn- max low tier htn back then
Times have changed brudda

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Sex releases oxytocin in both genders, but a lot more in women - that's why they are not the fan of FWBs because they are usually the ones catching feelings first, making the power dynamic unfavourable to them

Having raw sex excreets even more oxytocin, a woman in a long term relationship having sex with her boyfriend without condoms frequently is basicly in a state of chemical addiction toward her partner because of oxytocin. A very marginal percentage of guys are mogger enough to overwrite this addiction, the average guy just cannot do anything other than waiting his turn when the girl monkey branches from her current oofy doofy
Is there any proof for this oxytocin claims? Because a lot of research says that oxytocin in sex is only released in high doses when there is a climax, and as men are more likely to climax (orgasm gap) it would make sense that women get less attached to their partners than men do. And many women who don't get off might just do starfish sex.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
Testosterone the is base of all ambition and women dont have a lot of it

The average girl nowadays is a blob with zero intent to pursue delayed gratification, let alone improve herself just to get rejected and her ego hurt by chad

She would rather settle comfortably with an ooofy doofy who lovebombs her constantly and can be kept on a leash easily

Chads are super high maintenance

@Biggdink @whiteissuperior
I actually think this is legit and why I'd make a distinction between women with high and low self esteem. Chads are orbitted by go-getting women with high self esteem and these are the majority on tinder. Most women wouldn't even feel comfortable dating a chad long term.

in my experience girls who serially date and are never single act exactly like how OP said. they just date whoever is around them at the time like they're plugging back into a morphine machine.
I have noticed this a lot man. They dont care about looks all they care is the validation and memories they make .

Yeah all girls dream of a chad but most of them simply lack the drive pursue him. If hypergamy was really that cut throat, all girls would be looksmaxxing super hard, restaining from sleeping around (to keep their valuable virginity), would work on their personality to be appealing... yet most of them does the exact opposite. Girls have never been fatter and had bitchier attitudes than before
Absolutely fantastic point. 'Watch what people do' is the gold standard. Girls also out there talking about self-consciousness and bad body image... but so few of them dedicate serious time for the gym, track calories, and drink less alcohol. Instead they try and psyop guys into fancying fat women, or deluding themselves into 'body confidence' in dating.

But I don't agree in that this only applies to women - men might say they want Stacy but how many men do you know are shredded, how many saving for surgeries, how many have their style on point, their social media together, working round the clock to get status and career prestige, refining their dating app profiles? With the success of the oofy doofy type, perhaps normie men intuitively understand something we don't.

Interesting thread, makes sense.

Testosterone the is base of all ambition and women dont have a lot of it

The average girl nowadays is a blob with zero intent to pursue delayed gratification, let alone improve herself just to get rejected and her ego hurt by chad

She would rather settle comfortably with an ooofy doofy who lovebombs her constantly and can be kept on a leash easily

Chads are super high maintenance

@Biggdink @whiteissuperior
I would rather be the guy she constantly fantasizes about rather than the boring average oofy doofy. Yes, Chad is rare, but the moment she discovers one, is like getting a brand new toy when you were a kid.

You only need to be chad if you want to “cheat” the game, in another words slay without giving any of emotional investment or resources

The average guy has no problem with giving those to girls, as he is content with his situation. He is LTRing her looksmatched (slightly worse looking) girlfriend with ups and downsides

Blackpillers who are sub-chad (99% of them) get bitter toward girls because they watch online how male models get treated by them. This bitterness makes it impossible to see girls as potential partners and invest into them, which only leaves two possible outcomes for the blackpiller:

- either ascend to chad to prove his point (unlikely)
- cope by bashing women while being solitary, because girls will always choose a friendly oofy doofy over a misogynist normie like him
Even if you are a top tier male most girls wont worship you

I tried on tinder with a instagram model and only a few girls simped for him

• So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover