Blackpills in my own home

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
My sister’s been watching Shipwrecked for the past hour.

And she was speaking to my mum for a solid 5 minutes about how the two ugliest girls on the show could do better than Patrick (who mogs most of the forum) and calling him an absolute creep throughout the episode.

I watched the episode with her and I swear he is just a normal chill dude so I confronted her about this and asked if she would find him creepy if he looked like prime Leo. Of course she said no.

This is all basic shit but I was inspired by the tinder sister thread. If you are high-tier normie or below, you will not only creep out most girls trying to act sexy, but they will most likely believe they DESERVE chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, AspiringChad, Coping and 9 others
stay away from :blackpill::blackpill:,not good for mental health

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, AspiringChad, Coping and 8 others
Fuark it’s over, ngl I bet your sister is like a 4psl Max too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Coping, RichardSpencel and 2 others
You have so much :blackpill: insights if you had a foid sister. It is like an unfair advantage in terms of :blackpill: education.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, Coping, RichardSpencel and 4 others
Nah tbf she mogs most girls

Well that’s a little better I guess, when subhuman girls say shit like that, it’s ten times more infuriating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, AntiSocial-Fakecel and Coping
You have so much :blackpill: insights if you had a foid sister. It is like an unfair advantage in terms of :blackpill: education.
Man it’s fucking ridiculous. Way older than me too so it started young. She would bully me every time I had a girlfriend when I was younger. Made me stop interacting with girls completely for a long time

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and Bluepill
Man it’s fucking ridiculous. Way older than me too so it started young. She would bully me every time I had a girlfriend when I was younger. Made me stop interacting with girls completely for a long time

Why is that?

My sister’s been watching Shipwrecked for the past hour.

And she was speaking to my mum for a solid 5 minutes about how the two ugliest girls on the show could do better than Patrick (who mogs most of the forum) and calling him an absolute creep throughout the episode.

I watched the episode with her and I swear he is just a normal chill dude so I confronted her about this and asked if she would find him creepy if he looked like prime Leo. Of course she said no.

This is all basic shit but I was inspired by the tinder sister thread. If you are high-tier normie or below, you will not only creep out most girls trying to act sexy, but they will most likely believe they DESERVE chad.

Attachments

• 4236D71D-AAF7-4B59-9190-7F6C828B85EA.jpeg
    4236D71D-AAF7-4B59-9190-7F6C828B85EA.jpeg
    86.6 KB · Views: 34
  • +1
Reactions: Coping, RichardSpencel, Zeta ascended and 5 others
Should have given her a quick headbutt

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and dogtown
Why is that?
Thinking about it now it would probably be as a reflection of her own insecurities. She was belimic at the time so would say how me being skinny disgusted her. Extreme fucking blackpills
Are you and your sis looksmatched?
My eye area and roundish chin failos me a little too hard to be looksmatched

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
Can confirm @mojopin sister is hot. Stacylite probably

Thinking about it now it would probably be as a reflection of her own insecurities.
My sis is like twenty years older than me jfl. She wasn't mean and I could share my girl xp with her. Too bad she didn't blackpill me.

I think you made a mistake with the meme @Final82 . Just replace the foid with this bitch and it would be just as accurate.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Final82
Can u add pics of patrick

Pm pics of her as well boyo

Pm me pics, homie nigger Bret G bruh

My sister commenting on the new BF of her best friend: "He's a cool guy, only thing is he has kind of a big nose"
Proof women do care about your nose

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Deleted member 656
My sister commenting on the new BF of her best friend: "He's a cool guy, only thing is he has kind of a big nose"
Proof women do care about your nose

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman: