blacks actually have more smv than whites

I'm 5"11 1/2
Tbh i rethink what i said, it would be easier for you then a african muslim to date here, don't know why i said the opposite, only 20% of the population is strongly muslim the rest are more lax and they would rather accept their daughter going for a rich american, but it's still not common because we tend to preserve our ethnicity and marry only our own mostly or other balkan muslim people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Tbh i rethink what i said, it would be easier for you then a african muslim to date here, don't know why i said the opposite, only 20% of the population is strongly muslim the rest are more lax and they would rather accept their daughter going for a rich american, but it's still not common because we tend to preserve our ethnicity and marry only our own mostly or other balkan muslim people
Respect.

How many are there? What do they do? Do they get beaten up? Jfl
dude the blacks in bulgaria get bullied so bad its sad
i mean they are minority obviously

most of them are students others work in whatever job they can find

not rly but there have been times white supremacist groups, especially football fanatic groups attacked blacks out on streets

bulgarians are somewhat racist especially men, you can see from england-bulgaria football game

i mean as a turk i still feel like they have lowkey racism and fear talking to me after learning im turk, dudes especially. they just dont see me as someone from another nationality and i deep down know it
IKR right preach bro, which city r u from

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444

How do they get bullied

So many delusional insecure copers in this one thread... "virtue signaling bro" "political correctness" "women don't mean what they say"

Shut your selfhating pussy bitch insecure ass up and accept reality for what it is. Black guys are superior to you, and that's that. Coping will solve nothing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202

sofia, are you from here?

but deep down all races of women attracted to whites mostly, black girls just dont want to admit it due to "past issues" and so called betraying your race
Legit as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
are you black yourself?

and what part of statement you think is legit?
Yes.

It's true that black women are attracted to white guys but they try to hide it

They will say they're not attracted to white men but they suddenly turn hyperfemine when a half decent looking one shows them attention

I've also seen a lot of black women dating dorky looking white guys when they wouldn't give that guy's black equivalent a second look

• +1
Reactions: nastynas and Kade
Imagine actually falling for womens virtue signaling
Init bet it was black people asking aswell they're that self conscious that they need to vaildate themselves that much

• JFL
How do they get bullied
Not by people in the university, but by locals. Like once this Bulgarian girl approached me and the convo was flowing but then a black student walked past and she called him an N and took the piss out of his beard :/
sofia, are you from here?
Sofia can’t be that bad as Varna... or is it ?
And I was studying in Varna and because I’m tanned people probably assume I’m a gypsy. Some people r nice but some of the Bulgarian boys I’m not quite sure :/

Yes.

It's true that black women are attracted to white guys but they try to hide it

They will say they're not attracted to white men but they suddenly turn hyperfemine when a half decent looking one shows them attention

I've also seen a lot of black women dating dorky looking white guys when they wouldn't give that guy's black equivalent a second look
i observed it from pure african girls and they have not that slavery background a black in usa has, yet even them try to be seen like they only want black guys, even in parties where dominance is black i get looks from black girls all the time but they dont want to get further close, it is like genetically coded to females to virtue signal their inclination to like white men

shit thread. vids like that mean nothing. the girls feel pressured if the interviewer himself is black.

Not by people in the university, but by locals. Like once this Bulgarian girl approached me and the convo was flowing but then a black student walked past and she called him an N and took the piss out of his beard :/

Sofia can’t be that bad as Varna... or is it ?
And I was studying in Varna and because I’m tanned people probably assume I’m a gypsy. Some people r nice but some of the Bulgarian boys I’m not quite sure :/
wth lol well varna is mostly ppl from another countries for holiday so you cant see how pure bulgarians act there, and sofia is the capital and more civilized obviously but even here my black friends got pointed to the doors at bars and clubs and shit

write down to youtube and find, its 2 minutes
Got Joseph castillo kay time TV who is black canking who is black lulbabykneena j tube who is black 360 dtms say no more black again whites that actually get pussy don't get involved with this race shit cause we're to busy getting pussy ain't self conscious enough said just showing the stats and you can keep crying for white people but your own boy face and lms said something about these type of videos in one of his educate yourself dumbo

• JFL
shit thread. vids like that mean nothing. the girls feel pressured if the interviewer himself is black.
nah bro i watched both interviewers being white and black it obviously does matter but the real thing is the way girls say black. its like they want to say white they are pushing themselves to say black, girls who say white just have more natural expression and flow while they say it, while saying black they have this mumbling way of talk

tbh idc who fuck who,it is just what they say from video, its a semi shit post

nah bro i watched both interviewers being white and black it obviously does matter but the real thing is the way girls say black. its like they want to say white they are pushing themselves to say black, girls who say white just have more natural expression and flow while they say it, while saying black they have this mumbling way of talk

tbh idc who fuck who,it is just what they say from video, its a semi shit post
post vid where interviewer is white and majority of girls say black. u won't find one.

racepill is cope. girls like good looking men regardless of race.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
post vid where interviewer is white and majority of girls say black. u won't find one.

racepill is cope. girls like good looking men regardless of race.
semi true yeah.

• +1
Reactions: moggingmachine