Blacks and asians are the most likely to be school shooters, Whites are the least likely to be school shooters

F

FemaleGazeMaxxer

Banned

I'd go shoot up schools if I was born in a black or asian body too. Its brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Xangsane and Marsiere214
Predeterminism Alt @Cheesyrumble

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 17531
Bullshit I've never heard of a black school shooter in my life every time I hear about one it's a white kid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 17531
Dude ur 5'4 please go somewhere else with these manlet rantings Predeterminism

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
OK? This just proves White guys are slayers and have NOTHING to complain about

Sfcels: "Whites are the new niggers! White males in America are gigaoppressed and mudraces are raping White women at astronomical rates while the media makes us targets"

Also sfcels: "hahahaha fuckin ethnics! Whites mog you and win at life 100% we live life on tutorial mode while you rot in your 3rd world shitholes and your women suck our cocks, jfl @ being born ethnic and not being 6'8 Dutch mogger"

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gribsufer1, Cheesyrumble and thereallegend
I shake the cage and the shitskins come to bark for me:p

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Marsiere214 and Kumargonzalez86
Bullshit I've never heard of a black school shooter in my life every time I hear about one it's a white kid
go do the research shit skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Marsiere214 and Kumargonzalez86
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Blacks and asians are very dangerous

• JFL
Reactions: FemaleGazeMaxxer
Most black school shootings stem from gang violence and/or similar activity (e.g. personal beefs) not inceldom or implosion from mental illness.

93D1F80B B3FF 49E9 AD4F AA1E3A883D3F

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 21182
Most black school shootings stem from gang violence and/or similar activity (e.g. personal beefs) not inceldom or implosion from mental illness.
Cope,

black men are more likely to be incel in america. so of course they shoot shit up cos theyre seething about white men

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
My eyes are brown i identify as black but most people view me as white and a minority Latino but i have a mini BBC
all black cocks are mini. or at least average

also

• +1
all black cocks are mini. or at least average

also
View attachment 2014140
Hahahah mine is 7 inches that's why I call it mini BBC and i definitely didn't get it from my white dad

Hahahah mine is 7 inches that's why I call it mini BBC and i definitely didn't get it from my white dad
mine is 7 and im a turbomanlet white.

whites have bigger dicks than blacks if you look at the study

A study of 2539 men from Tanzania found that the average stretched flaccid penis length of Tanzanian males is 11.5 cm (4.53 inches) long, smaller than the worldwide average, stretched flaccid penis length of 13.24 cm (5.21 inches), and average erect penis length of 13.12 cm (5.17 inches).[15] - A study of 1158 men from Nigeria found that the average flaccid stretched penis length of Nigerian males is 13.37 cm (5.26 inches) long, which is near identical to the worldwide average, stretched flaccid penis length of 13.24 cm (5.21 inches) and average erect penis length of 13.12 cm (5.17 inches).[32]

thats probably the reason ur ethnic mom fucked ur white dad, cos whites have such massive cocks

• +1
mine is 7 and im a turbomanlet white.

whites have bigger dicks than blacks if you look at the study

A study of 2539 men from Tanzania found that the average stretched flaccid penis length of Tanzanian males is 11.5 cm (4.53 inches) long, smaller than the worldwide average, stretched flaccid penis length of 13.24 cm (5.21 inches), and average erect penis length of 13.12 cm (5.17 inches).[15] - A study of 1158 men from Nigeria found that the average flaccid stretched penis length of Nigerian males is 13.37 cm (5.26 inches) long, which is near identical to the worldwide average, stretched flaccid penis length of 13.24 cm (5.21 inches) and average erect penis length of 13.12 cm (5.17 inches).[32]

thats probably the reason ur ethnic mom fucked ur white dad, cos whites have such massive cocks
I'm 6'7 so it looks like a micropenis

Interestingly enough the only rare instance i can remember of me being heightmogged was a black man faggot
doesnt change the fact the average white is 5'11 and the average black is 5'8

• +1
The avarage femalegazemaxer is 5'4 I'm literally more than a foot taller than you brootal

• +1
The avarage femalegazemaxer is 5'4 I'm literally more than a foot taller than you brootal
yeah ur height is ogre. girls like me because im cute.

and i can change my height, you can never change the fact you have black eyes and black hair. OVER

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Cheesyrumble
Why do u love to shit on blacks and asians so much? Sfcel manlet go back to ur hobbit hole. There is no "study" for Pakistani badboys ass raping u in the street.
20221226 005418

yeah ur height is ogre. girls like me because im cute.

and i can change my height, you can never change the fact you have black eyes and black hair. OVER
Ok keep coping
IMG 20221010 222311 542

• +1