Blacks and Asians could've had the colored-eye trait...

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
So the colored eye trait is a trait caused by the absence of a gene called OCA2 in the eyes. It was first introduced in the gene pool by a man in the Caucuses.

This trait spread to Northern Africa, Europe, The Middle East and Northern India.

But I have a theory that Asians and Black people had a chance to develop this as well.

But every time an African carries this mutation, as you can see from these articles, they get stigmatized, ostracized and this prevents these genes to be reproduced.
If Africans let this mutation occur from the beginning, they would have had blue eyes at the same rate as Europeans. Hell, if their mysticism said these eyes were some positive trait from the gods, they would have had it en masse.

Asians can develop this trait as well, of course. To me, it seems to be more often in African populations though.
For some reason, it was a positive trait in Western Eurasia, but a negative, "cursed" trait in Africa and Eastern Asia.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14262, fauxfox and 7 others
boo fucking hoo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Isn’t Melanesians’ blue eyes independent from the common blue eye ancestor in Eurasia?
83787D84 405F 4580 A3D6 CDAF13472058

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, fauxfox, andy9432 and 1 other person
So the colored eye trait is a trait caused by the absence of a gene called OCA2 in the eyes. It was first introduced in the gene pool by a man in the Caucuses.
View attachment 1791139

This trait spread to Northern Africa, Europe, The Middle East and Northern India.

But I have a theory that Black people had a chance to develop this as well.

But every time an African carries this mutation, as you can see from these articles, they get stigmatized, ostracized and this prevents these genes to be reproduced.
If Africans let this mutation occur from the beginning, they would have had blue eyes at the same rate as Europeans. Hell, if their mysticism said these eyes were some positive trait from the gods, they would have had it en masse.

Asians can develop this trait as well, of course. To me, it seems to be more often in African populations though.
For some reason, it was a positive trait in Western Eurasia, but a negative, "cursed" trait in Africa and Eastern Asia.
Africa is sunny eyes sensitive to sun == blindness, also blue eyes on non lightskin looks weird hence why they didn’t like it.

the reason why it’s extremely rare in West Asia and South Asia is for the same exact reason but it’s more accepted in those regions than say EA or Africa. Only Europeans liked the trait due to it complementing light hair and skin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and enchanted_elixir
That doesn’t make any sense buddy. 100% Asians and blacks don’t have blue eyes in their genes. Even the lowest Indian dalit has blue eye in his gene pool.
View attachment 1791150
Wrong. Blue eyes can occur in both Asian and blacks pure blooded bht as a isolated unique mutation (which is what blue eyes are anywyas a unique mutation just that it was one passed around) the one Asians and Africans get will be distinct from the one of West Asians and Europeans though the same way Melenesans have their own strain of red and blonde hair unique from Europeans

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, fauxfox, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
Wrong. Blue eyes can occur in both Asian and blacks pure blooded bht as a isolated unique mutation (which is what blue eyes are anywyas a unique mutation just that it was one passed around) the one Asians and Africans get will be distinct from the one of West Asians and Europeans though the same way Melenesans have their own strain of red and blonde hair unique from Europeans
They are called mutations for a reason. Average Asian doesn’t has blue eyes genes. They are millions of Asians ofcourse there would be a mutation.

This map basically shows the blue eye gene pool. Whole of east Asia is white.

Whereas 99.99% Indians have blue eye gene. Even the tribal Indians. The most abo looking Indians.

Africans and Asians have light eyes through mutation only.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and PrinceLuenLeoncur
They are called mutations for a reason. Average Asian doesn’t has blue eyes genes. They are millions of Asians ofcourse there would be a mutation.

View attachment 1791169

Whereas 99.99% Indians have blue eye gene. Even the tribal Indians. The most abo looking Indians.

Light eyes is a mutation though… the gene they are looking for is the one from the European subclade which caused the Eurasain blue eyes found in Europeans. Abos have blonde hair but when they search for the blonde hair gene using the European model Abos don’t pop up because the mutation that caused abo to have blonde hair is different to the one Europeans have. Same applies here with Asian and African.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and .🇹🇩.
That doesn’t make any sense buddy. 100% Asians and blacks don’t have blue eyes in their genes. Even the lowest Indian dalit has blue eye in his gene pool.
View attachment 1791150
That's why I said they "could've had". Did you read the title? Or the thread?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
View attachment 1791150

View attachment 1791169

not exactly there are recessive genes involved when it comes to light eyes and its not 99% for arabs or south asians or whatever

I'm Bengali and these are my results for the eye color stuff
My eye genetics lol
My eye genotype
Eye genotype chances
Tempfile123

I had a 42% chance of getting hazel, 11% chance of getting green and a 2% chance of getting blue and a 14% chance of getting light brown. I ended up with dark brown jfl
Wood brown t50 eyes lol

I do have the genotype for light eyes tho:feelshah:

These are the percentages. African Americans are European rapebabies from slavery times lol so they have the recessive genes lol as one would expect pure Afros and Asians would have the lowest percentages, look at Asians with the 0.26% chances lol. Middleeasterns have higher instances because the middleeasterners in the west tested are Turks and Levants lol
AG genotype and eye color

@CFW432 yo u never posted your eye color percentages
@rand anon bhai what were your eye color percentages PM me:Comfy:

Attachments

• rs129138832 eye genes.png
    rs129138832 eye genes.png
    61.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and rand anon
Yes but that doesn’t make any sense. Your theory doesn’t make any sense.
The gene associated with blue eyes are a mutation, anyone can develop this mutation. The Eurasian one is a mutation that got spread like wildfire. In Africa it causes social suicide.

Also, blond hair in Melanesians developed independently from Europeans, because blond hair is a mutation.
You must not know much about genetics.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and .🇹🇩.
not exactly there are recessive genes involved when it comes to light eyes and its not 99% for arabs or south asians or whatever

View attachment 1791182View attachment 1791181View attachment 1791180View attachment 1791190
I had a 42% chance of getting hazel, 11% chance of getting green and a 2% chance of getting blue and a 14% chance of getting light brown. I ended up with dark brown jfl
View attachment 1791197

These are the percentages. African Americans are European rapebabies from slavery times lol so they have the recessive genes lol as one would expect pure Afros and Asians would have the lowest percentages, look at Asians with the 0.26% chances lol. Middleeasterns have higher instances because the middleeasterners in the west tested are Turks and Levants lol
View attachment 1791184

Where did you get this data from?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and .🇹🇩.
School niggers are seething and jealous cuz a nigga gets A10 eyes that give him instant celebrity status.

And the nigger husband is too retarded to see this is a gift from God to have.

View attachment 1791139

Almost. The trait appeared in the black sea in Ukraine in the Pontic-Caspian steppe (like your map shows), which is not in the Caucasus but nearby.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, enchanted_elixir and Moggie

View attachment 1791182View attachment 1791181View attachment 1791180View attachment 1791190
View attachment 1791197

View attachment 1791184

Peasant tier brown eyes :feelswah:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220723-000452_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220723-000452_Chrome.jpg
    315.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
cope to say the reason they dont have blue eyes is cos they dont like it there tho tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 20679 and johncruz12345
if eye color mattered everyone would be wearing contacts since it'd be one of the easiest ways to looksmaxx.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 18694
cope to say the reason they dont have blue eyes is cos they dont like it there tho tbh
It isn't cope, if the mutation is present and it doesn't reproduce to reach the masses, that means they don't like it.

It isn't cope, if the mutation is present and it doesn't reproduce to reach the masses, that means they don't like it.
yeah man asians dont like blue eyes:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and enchanted_elixir
View attachment 1791139

But I have a theory that Asians and Black people had a chance to develop this as well.

Blue eyes comes from some weird dark skinned race that is now extinct