Blacks are on top right now

Most jbs prefer blacks these days especially in USA

those okcupid dating statistics are old and don’t apply to fresh jbs cus they use tinder and bumble if anything at all

The future is Black that’s just the truth

View attachment 722155View attachment 722162View attachment 722160View attachment 722157
qsx21eaihfp41.jpg

Keep crying blackcel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: egoy, Deleted member 10104, Deleted member 4332 and 1 other person
burn the coal pay the toll

remember to update these hos coalfax lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
burn the coal pay the toll

remember to update these hos coalfax lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
Blacks have higher smv outside of USA because its more niche and less blacks to ruin the ”reputation”

whereas in USA theres tons of homeless blacks and black creeps so they have less status and people are more wary. At least thats my experience when i was in usa.
Dude, Blacks are less popular outside of USA.

I’m not black
You are a Pakistani or an Indian. You say that Blacks are winning in the USA because this makes you feel good. You basically live in imagination.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: egoy, Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 10104 and 3 others
You are a Pakistani or an Indian. You say that Blacks are winning in the USA because this makes you feel good. You basically live in imagination.
black male smv is a myth, average nigga doesn't get shit, and lies about it all the time, I see it with my own niggas

• +1
Reactions: egoy, Deleted member 10104, Deleted member 4332 and 1 other person
I wish i was a nigger tbh ngl :feelswah::feelswhy:

black male smv is a myth, average nigga doesn't get shit, and lies about it all the time, I see it with my own niggas
Everyone know this. Their SMV has dropped rapidly since 1990s.

• +1
Reactions: egoy, Deleted member 10104 and Deleted member 4332
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: egoy, Deleted member 10104, Deleted member 4332 and 3 others

Currys are on top

we are becoming the new jews

• JFL
Reactions: egoy
Nope I’m neither
Keep trying for me pink dick

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MrGlutton and maxxedfalloutdweller
  • +1
Reactions: egoy, Deleted member 10104 and Dinger557
Cope thread. I am black and get rejected by 2/10 landwhales. I am black and KHHV at 19. I also have a small dick.

proof I'm black:

inb4 retarded cope: "hur dur thats not you its your friend hur dur :soy: :feelsuhh:"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: egoy, Good_Little_Goy, TeraCope54 and 3 others
7125.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104 and Deleted member 4332
Cope thread. I am black and get rejected by 2/10 landwhales. I am black and KHHV at 19. I also have a small dick.

proof I'm black:
View attachment 723161

inb4 retarded cope: "hur dur thats not you its your friend hur dur :soy: :feelsuhh:"
Lol ur white nigga u cope u wish u were bbc

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, SPFromNY914, Britishlooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Who cares. Put yourself 1st.

Take this from a guy who has at least 40 lays

Lol ur white nigga u cope u wish u were bbc
You're lying and LARPing. Cope harder faggot.

I am black and Virgin. Deal with it. Your stupid "all blacks are big dick slayers" fantasy doesn't exist.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AH1882, egoy, Good_Little_Goy and 4 others
I don't get why people get so jealous over black dudes getting girls lol, why is everyone insecure.

People be proud to proclaim how whites get all the girls but as soon as people say black dudes have good SMV too it's all like "nah, no they don't" jfl

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Meh i dont know man, blacks have decent appeal to jbs but jbs are the property of white prettyboy skaters.

You may ask where i base this from and the answer is tiktok. If jbs like black guys why is the vast majority of tiktok chads white?

• +1
Reactions: TRNA, egoy, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 6789
  • +1
Reactions: TRNA
Blacks have higher smv outside of USA because its more niche and less blacks to ruin the ”reputation”

whereas in USA theres tons of homeless blacks and black creeps so they have less status and people are more wary. At least thats my experience when i was in usa.
Bullshit. Blacks have the highest smv in the USA and South America compared to anywhere else in the world. Don't talk when you don't live here

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 5393
I don't get why people get so jealous over black dudes getting girls lol, why is everyone insecure.

People be proud to proclaim how whites get all the girls but as soon as people say black dudes have good SMV too it's all like "nah, no they don't" jfl
Blacks are seen as low status around the world. They only get thrasshy girls at best

Whites mog and will mog. Once the world becomes majority african due to population boom, black smv will decrease.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AH1882, egoy, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
Facts. Only these european retards will deny it. All bitches have jungle fever
Bullshit. I am black and deny this bullshit.

JBB is bluepill retarded cope

• +1
Reactions: TRNA, egoy, Deleted member 7866 and 1 other person
2nd best only bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 7866
cherry picked photos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Bullshit. Blacks have the highest smv in the USA and South America compared to anywhere else in the world. Don't talk when you don't live here
I meant that a black guy in europe can slay more than in USA because theres less competition.

Most european blacks are fresh off the boat whereas american blacks look much better, more trendy and NT.

just argue over race to make yourself feel better theory

Blacks are seen as low status around the world. They only get thrasshy girls at best

Whites mog and will mog. Once the world becomes majority african due to population boom, black smv will decrease.

Don't talk like you know every black man around the world. There are loads of successful black men with decent women both in and out of their race. You make it sound like blacks are still on the fields, they are not.

Whites used brutality to get an unfair advantage but ethnics of all races are rising up.

People like you just race-cope because your insecure SFcel mind can't picture a black person (or brown) doing better than you. Sad existance

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
Don't talk like you know every black man around the world. There are loads of successful black men with decent women both in and out of their race. You make it sound like blacks are still on the fields, they are not.

Whites used brutality to get an unfair advantage but ethnics of all races are rising up.

People like you just race-cope because your insecure SFcel mind can't picture a black person (or brown) doing better than you. Sad existance
You act as though only white people are racist, Asians are more racist to blacks than whites are arguably. The same can be said about Indians, Arabs etc.

Rise up all you want, once the demographic shift becomes more evident, racism will rise without a doubt and right wing parties will be voted in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 7866
Hispanic mog both

You act as though only white people are racist, Asians are more racist to blacks than whites are arguably. The same can be said about Indians, Arabs etc.

Rise up all you want, once the demographic shift becomes more evident, racism will rise without a doubt and right wing parties will be voted in.
No one in the world is anti-racist except in the West.

To be fair, blacks slay white hoes, but they aren't, by and large, successful in any way shape or form jfl. Asians are top of the wealth charts, not whites, despite being more discriminated against than blacks

• +1
Reactions: Gosick
Dylanfeel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
No one in the world is anti-racist except in the West.

To be fair, blacks slay white hoes, but they aren't, by and large, successful in any way shape or form jfl. Asians are top of the wealth charts, not whites, despite being more discriminated against than blacks

blacks slay low class white hoes that are brainwashed by the jew media.

Indians, Asians have it worse than blacks due to less media exposure etc but blacks get all the goodies despite having affirmative action and a ton of other perks.

Indians, Asians can easily run betabuxx game and get a white women anyway since women in general are commodities now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866

Users who are viewing this thread

Back