• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: isis_Bleach, nathan, bululu_87 and 7 others
damn blud got unbanned

• +1
Reactions: eiegta and notsocommonthumb
Cope.

Black men have some of the lowest virginity rates in the U.S. and Africa has the highest birth rate of any continent.

At this point, anyone saying this is either a troll or just a delusional racepiller spreading lies to boost up JBW.

I even told some actual young niggas in my family that the average age Americans lose their virginity is 17 years old and they thought I was lying and said that they thought it was 13 or 14.

Yeah...Black men can be Incels. Even the Nordics that this site loves to lust over can be Incels. But the thread title is just flat out cope jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lil truecel, scrunchables, thereallegend and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, xantrooper, weebcel and 3 others
The issue with blacks dont have much to do with inceldom in a traditional looks or sex sense. You need to define what "most" means. In your defence, i think what your trying to say is a BLACK INCEL in a present sense, is one of the worst off compared to white incels. I will explain.

Lets start with black people. Their culture is trashy and low inhib enough to where you can VERY easily have casual sex. So the problem with black smv is different. Id say more life or death. Socioeconomic issues, perception, culture etc. I would say, in general its drastically harder to survive in livable conditions if your black. eaning, while women may like you, its harder to live to get women in the first place.

And i think thats the point the video was trying to make (at least in the thumbnail, since i didnt watch it). Its not about being a incel, and not being successful to women per say. But how in general phenotypes, socio perception and such can affect a great deal of who you are destined to become, what circles your in etc.

When black people talk about their fuck up of an existence it tends to not revolve around sex, but women behavior and overall economic issues. But primarily economics.

So yea, you i think your wrong in a traditional sense. Black skin in general has more sex appeal. The media also popularized black archetypes that symbolize caricature of primitive behavior, which gives a appeal psychologically as primitive male behavior (in short), are reflective of evolutionary mating dynamics.

In this case, you could actually say its not black men who are the most incel in a traditional sense. Their issues dont have much to do with sex appeal, and a great amount of black people i imagine are not even functioning enough to not be Non NT. So its not even sex.
Your more likely to find a majority of NT black non-incels, BUT, a smaller pool of black incels who are worst of than the majority of incels.

I think more white men, in more numbers suffer from at least some form of inceldom, just not as bad as the ethnics. Indians would be my actual number 1 pick but its kind of like the africa situation. Birth rates are the highest in india so its illogical to say they are not having sex, but its also very observable and reasonable to understand how compoundingly fucked a actual incel from that ethnicity would be.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM and Klasik616
The issue with blacks dont have much to do with inceldom in a traditional looks or sex sense. You need to define what "most" means. In your defence, i think what your trying to say is a BLACK INCEL in a present sense, is one of the worst off compared to white incels. I will explain.

Lets start with black people. Their culture is trashy and low inhib enough to where you can VERY easily have casual sex. So the problem with black smv is different. Id say more life or death. Socioeconomic issues, perception, culture etc. I would say, in general its drastically harder to survive in livable conditions if your black. eaning, while women may like you, its harder to live to get women in the first place.

And i think thats the point the video was trying to make (at least in the thumbnail, since i didnt watch it). Its not about being a incel, and not being successful to women per say. But how in general phenotypes, socio perception and such can affect a great deal of who you are destined to become, what circles your in etc.

When black people talk about their fuck up of an existence it tends to not revolve around women, but overall economic issues.

So yea, you i think your wrong in a traditional sense. Black skin in general is more intimidating. For a man that can be a great pro for sex appeal. Black people are also known though the media for being a citriculture of primitive behavior, which gives a appeal psychologically as primitive male behavior (in short), are reflective of evolutionary mating dynamics.

In this case, you could actually say its not black men who are the most incel in a traditional sense. Their issues dont have much to do with sex appeal, and a great amount of black people i imagine are not even functioning enough to not be Non NT. So its not even sex.

I would say, just like in the greater male variability hypothesis, Combine that with the prerequisites about neurodiversity and the genetic prepositions of black people, and i think your more likely to find a majority of NT non-incels, BUT, a smaller pool of incels who are worst of than the majority of incels.

I think more white men, in more numbers suffer from at least some form of inceldom, just not as bad as the ethnics. Indians would be my actual number 1 pick but its kind of like the africa situation. Birth rates are the highest in india so its illogical to say they are not having sex, but its also very observable and reasonable to understand how compoundingly fucked a actual incel from that ethnicity would be.
IMG 1523

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: archierevived, xantrooper, Suns9999 and 4 others
Def the avg black male

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Cuz they fuck eachother from their own race
Not always the case but who cares?

If "Inceldom" is defined by whoever can't get laid with young Blonde GigaStacies, then most men period are Incels. Ya'll have a retarded concept of what "incel" means jfl. :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever and notsocommonthumb
Cope.

Black men have some of the lowest virginity rates in the U.S. and Africa has the highest birth rate of any continent.

At this point, anyone saying this is either a troll or just a delusional racepiller spreading lies to boost up JBW.

I even told some actual young niggas in my family that the average age Americans lose their virginity is 17 years old and they thought I was lying and said that they thought it was 13 or 14.

Yeah...Black men can be Incels. Even the Nordics that this site loves to lust over can be Incels. But the thread title is just flat out cope jfl.
Facts, black people are working overtime to make white babies the minority.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: xantrooper, watah, Suns9999 and 2 others
Not always the case but who cares?

If "Inceldom" is defined by whoever can't get laid with young Blonde GigaStacies, then most men period are Incels. Ya'll have a retarded concept of what "incel" means jfl. :ROFLMAO:
ugly fucks ugly

i meant they look the most incel

and have the most incel smv

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
For the record, Inceldom is uncommon with just about every race.

I never personally met a single one in my entire 30 years of living. Granted, there were dudes who had those vibes but you can't judge a book by its cover cause I've seen fat, ugly, and short dudes pull bitches.

• +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM
The problem is not that they're incel or not, the problem is if black men are fucking white women more than white men.

Cope.

It doesnt work the same way. Blacks are not incel because of their low standards, hyper sexual culture and because most men outright reject black women and African high fertility rate is because of lack of contraceptives and lack of proper family planning.

Nordics on the hand are incels because they live in a high inhib desolate cold consumerist society that is devoid of social interaction. Most women in europe are feminists that would rather adopt dogs than give birth so they grow up to be introverted zog incel bots. A black man being an incel is because he is a complete nerdy genetic garbage while a nordic guy being incel is unironically the fault of his upbringing,autism and behavior.

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper
ugly fucks ugly
Ah yes.....so now the argument is that every Black woman is apparently "ugly" so fucking them doesn't count. Here we go again....

Never mind the fact that Africa has much lower obesity levels than the West and that a lot of hot Black women fuck and date Black men.
i meant they look the most incel
You mean "ugly?" Even if you believe that's true, ugly doesn't automatically mean "incel."

Elliot Rodger could've slayed if he wasn't so mentally fucked up. And I've seen dudes ugly as sin get laid.
and have the most incel smv
Bro literally just making shit up as he goes along.

"Most incel SMV" with no evidence backing this shit up. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You're literally just calling Black men "the most incel" because you lack homoerotic attraction to us while you fantasize about Nordic Zaddy probably.

• +1

You're literally just calling Black men "the most incel" because you lack homoerotic attraction to us while you fantasize about Nordic Zaddy probably.

It doesnt work the same way. Blacks are not incel because of their low standards, hyper sexual culture and because most men outright reject black women and African high fertility rate is because of lack of contraceptives and lack of proper family planning.
A solid point but this is still a "shoulda coulda woulda" hypothetical here. It'd be like me saying, if White men were 5'2 and obese on average, they wouldn't have the highest SMV.

I mean...duh. But the reality is Inceldom isn't common in Black men(or really men in general).
Nordics on the hand are incels because they live in a high inhib desolate cold consumerist society that is devoid of social interaction. Most women in europe are feminists that would rather adopt dogs than give birth so they grow up to be introverted zog incel bots.
The majority of Nords aren't Incel and Scandinavia has some of the most relaxed casual sex scenes in Europe.

That said, it's true that Nordic countries are often cold and socially isolated compared to the rest of Europe which has hurt their dating scene and lead to more mail order brides there.
A black man being an incel is because he is a complete nerdy genetic garbage while a nordic guy being incel is unironically the fault of his upbringing,autism and behavior.
I can agree with this though I would replace nerdy with socially awkward/autistic.

Austin Dunham is definitely a nerdy Black man. I actually used to chat with him online before he became famous lol. Being autistic and socially awkward is definitely a killer though.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Ah yes.....so now the argument is that every Black woman is apparently "ugly" so fucking them doesn't count. Here we go again....

Never mind the fact that Africa has much lower obesity levels than the West and that a lot of hot Black women fuck and date Black men.

You mean "ugly?" Even if you believe that's true, ugly doesn't automatically mean "incel."

Elliot Rodger could've slayed if he wasn't so mentally fucked up. And I've seen dudes ugly as sin get laid.

You’re wrong on so many levels that I can’t even be bothered to explain why.

I've seen that before. It's based on decade plus old data on OLD websites. Still doesn't change the fact that research on sexual behavior doesn't confirm Black men being the "most Incel" race lol.

Also, Black men still have a decent rate of marrying out despite us being a decent sized minority group and being the most segregated race in the U.S.

I've seen that before. It's based on decade plus old data on OLD websites. Still doesn't change the fact that research on sexual behavior doesn't confirm Black men being the "most Incel" race lol.

Also, Black men still have a decent rate of marrying out despite us being a decent sized minority group and being the most segregated race in the U.S.
k

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku
You’re wrong on so many levels that I can’t even be bothered to explain why.
That's because you have no actual counterarguments.

You'd probably be worried that you'll sound too sophistic or fallacious countering my points.

But, if I'm wrong, point me out the errors.

That's because you have no actual counterarguments.

You'd probably be worried that you'll sound too sophistic or fallacious countering my points.

But, if I'm wrong, point me out the errors.

Because your basic premise begins from defining inceldom as virginity or simply having sex.

If you start from the position of blacks being desirable or attractive, then the story changes and your argument fails.

Because your basic premise begins from defining inceldom as virginity or simply having sex.

If you start from the position of blacks being desirable or attractive, then the story changes and your argument fails.
high iq rambling

But, to end this off, Inceldom is RARE period across every race.

And I'm talking about the real McCoy, not what you weirdos consider Inceldom with the whole "If you can't sleep with a 21 year old Blonde Stacy without Betabuxxing, you're an Incel."

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku
That's literally the textbook definition of it.
If you start from the position of blacks being desirable or attractive
That literally has nothing to do with my responses to the OP. Wtf.

There's a world of difference between disproving the false claim about Blacks being the "most Incel" and claiming Black men are the most desirable which I never did.

This is exactly the type of non-nuanced sophistry I knew you would stumble upon. You went from one extreme to the next jfl.

But, since you claim Inceldom has nothing to do with sex and virginity, then I don't even know what the fuck we're talking about anymore.

It's basically just dudes deciding who's more "Incel" based on who they have bigger mancrushes and homoerotic attraction towards as opposed to actual data which makes the whole discussion meaningless because a group of men who think Arabs look ugly are going to claim they're the "most Incel" with zero evidence lol.

Because Africa is third world, hasn't experienced sexual revolution yet, it's still patriarchy-run. Rednick poor white trash in rural America also breed a lot and have shit tons of babies, it's mostly have to do with culture, location and income. Black women have the lowest SMV, so yeah black men can always fuck them since no race of men wants black women. On top of that, blacks look too masculine, so maybe that's why some black guys can do well outside of race, while black women not. It's the same with gooks but reversed, gooks are too feminine and soft, so noodlewhores date outside more than ricecels.

• +1
Bro really said "Muh Inceldom has nothing to do with sex" and thought he had one.

That's literally the same logic as libtard feminists calling every single man they don't like an "Incel."

Literally the same logic. How many times have we seen Andrew Tate get called an "Incel" because he "hates women" despite all the obvious evidence that he isn't?

This is one of the strongest cope threads I think I've ever seen on this site. You can still hold the belief that White men have the highest SMV while still knowing that Black men are not the "most Incel" by any metric. I don't why it's so hard.

• +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM and ElTruecel
you could be an mtn , ltn who is black but still get with a good looking girl

Blacks would fuck anything
They're not Incel because they have no Standards

• +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM, FascisstChad and ElTruecel
No they’re not. Ugliest doesn’t mean the most incel all the time. Most of them fuck their own, landwhales or some other type of ghetto foid if they’re low income types.

I guess the urkel cel types or the super non NT types like @TheSon make an exception.

Their SMV is overrated though but low inhib + low class = low inceldom simple as that

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad
thats so brutal

But, to end this off, Inceldom is RARE period across every race.

And I'm talking about the real McCoy, not what you weirdos consider Inceldom with the whole "If you can't sleep with a 21 year old Blonde Stacy without Betabuxxing, you're an Incel."
Inceldom is not rare amongst Asians lmfao. Any area with Asians you’ll see most of the average Zoomer types are legit KHV.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: xantrooper and FascisstChad
No they’re not. Ugliest doesn’t mean the most incel all the time. Most of them fuck their own, landwhales or some other type of ghetto foid if they’re low income types.

I guess the urkel cel types or the super non NT types like @TheSon make an exception.

Their SMV is overrated though but low inhib + low class = low inceldom simple as that
sheboons are easier to fuck, but most incels just don't wanna fuck anything but a white

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, ElTruecel and FascisstChad
I hate Niggers but this is omega cope. Anyone with 2 brain cells can tell that east and south Asians are the most incel races. South Asians slightly less so due to not being as aspie and the fact that in India they can do whatever.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, Scarface756 and ElTruecel
A black man being an incel is because he is a complete nerdy genetic garbage
A nerdy black incel isn’t genetic garbage realistically that mogs most of the low income types. I thought you agreed iq was an important part of genetics

A nerdy black incel isn’t genetic garbage realistically that mogs most of the low income types. I thought you agreed iq was an important part of genetics
I think he means autistic and socially awkward which some people conflate with all types of nerds.

Austin Dunham is def a nerd. I used to chat with him before his Youtube career on certain forums. Bro was nerdy af. Hell, I am kinda too.

But being a Blerd in itself isn't a failo if you're still NT and don't look bad. Could actually be a halo when attracting non-ratchet chicks.

• +1
Blacks would fuck anything
They're not Incel because they have no Standards
Men in general would "fuck anything."

If you're an Incel, you are in the bottom 20% of men in terms of dating/sex because the average man has sex before the age of 20.

sheboons are easier to fuck, but most incels just don't wanna fuck anything but a white
Which is funny because White women are super easy to fuck especially in younger ages.

Seriously....they're some of the loosest women alive. I'm talking about regular White women though, not GigaStacy types.

I'm 30, Black, and MTN and chatting with a bunch of early 20's White girls I matched with on OLD right now. If I can do it while supposedly being part of "the most Incel race", then you might as well kys if you're a young White man and can't fuck at least 1 White chick lol.

A bunch of people are kinda missing the point idk where the hell nordic and everything else got brought up in the convo but idk.

The reason for low black inceldom is merely due to a culture that values lie in meterialsim and a fake persona over anything tangible like intelligence or hell even personality, you got girls in the black community fucking dude cause they got dreads, Jordan’s and are cosplaying as scammers/killers.

The closer you get to thug max the more you get to fitting conventional idea of what a black man is nowadays, and the easier it is to get ass. It’s not wonder why when black men get brought up on this site it’s never the well to do one but the hypermasculine one thuggish one that’s because thug max is the norm. If you are thugmax you have a broader specturme of women in the black community you can deal with, no wonder why destiny child had a song talking about I need a hood nigga like wtf.

That being said if you are a blerd you can still do good you just have to be NT and still try to assimilate with the “culture”. Aka get some Jordan’s and a chain and your still good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xantrooper, Suns9999 and scrunchables
A bunch of people are kinda missing the point idk where the hell nordic and everything else got brought up in the convo but idk.

The reason for low black inceldom is merely due to a culture that values lie in meterialsim and a fake persona over anything tangible like intelligence or hell even personality, you got girls in the black community fucking dude cause they got dreads, Jordan’s and are cosplaying as scammers/killers.

The closer you get to thug max the more you get to fitting conventional idea of what a black man is nowadays, and the easier it is to get ass. It’s not wonder why when black men get brought up on this site it’s never the well to do one but the hypermasculine one thuggish one that’s because thug max is the norm. If you are thugmax you have a broader specturme of women in the black community you can deal with, no wonder why destiny child had a song talking about I need a hood nigga like wtf.

That being said if you are a blerd you can still do good you just have to be NT and still try to assimilate with the “culture”. Aka get some Jordan’s and a chain and your still good.
that would only get u ugly black foids

that would only get u ugly black foids
= low black inceldom.

And not really, get in tune with a lot of highly attractive black women and you’ll find even some of our best women still go for dudes that align with thug max.

• +1
= low black inceldom.

And not really, get in tune with a lot of highly attractive black women and you’ll find even some of our best women still go for dudes that align with thug max.
wheres ur women then