blacks come

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

failed sports bettor
do you guys find angel reese attractive? beacuse theres no fucking way yall have standards this low

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy, PrinceLuenLeoncur, hypernormie and 5 others
I would bang her.

Why do black women glue hair of their forehead tbh

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, murdah and Latinolooksmaxxer

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: murdah, datboijj, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others

Attachments

• IMG_0802.jpeg
    IMG_0802.jpeg
    63.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Latinolooksmaxxer
low PSL decent body

weak mtb

even worse, but keep it up! leave all the white queens for me
It’s a screenshot from a bad frame + kill urself u get no pussy and couldn’t even pull the girl in the picture u js posted

It’s a screenshot from a bad frame + kill urself u get no pussy and couldn’t even pull the girl in the picture u js posted

here boy calm down

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
She wouldn’t look in ur direction irl sorry

ebony girls body mogg all ethicities without stepping once into the gym, its absolutly brutal :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
if i saw her irl i would get scared
I know u would get scared, u would get scared because she’s a baddie being protected by 5 other giga nt thugs that would clown on your high inhib white sperg ass

• JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111
I know u would get scared, u would get scared because she’s a baddie being protected by 5 other giga nt thugs that would clown on your high inhib white sperg ass
Ur acting like what I said wasn’t exactly true now @shizuku11111 + ur named after an anime character Looo

you hoodrats need to be studied in lab ngl
Ur a retard, what other reason would u he scared? Ur scared of baddie energy with a high tier face with a wardrobe that cost your car, am i not correct?

Ur a retard, what other reason would u he scared? Ur scared of baddie energy with a high tier face with a wardrobe that cost your car, am i not correct?
i wouldnt touch her with a dirty wooden stick, i would be scared not to get some disease by even being close to her

i wouldnt touch her with a dirty wooden stick, i would be scared not to get some disease by even being close to her
lol dude is afraid to admit he’s too non nt for the baddie phenotype like most of the sperg Dalits on this forum, incels aren’t even afraid/disgusted/repulsed by 3/10 obese women

lol dude is afraid to admit he’s too non nt for the baddie phenotype like most of the sperg Dalits on this forum, incels aren’t even afraid/disgusted/repulsed by 3/10 obese women
"baddie" has higher mileage than car from 1999

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, hypernormie and shizuku11111
Jfl no, we find these girls attractive + ur incel ass couldn’t even pull that if u tried anyways so
Why should someone be concerned with being unable to pull an ugly bitch with an inflated ego?

"baby hair" they're baddies gurllllll
It should be a looksmax in theory
Apparently the straight is feminine just having the baby hairs there

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
It should be a looksmax in theory
Apparently the straight is feminine just having the baby hairs there
paying for wigs to do shit like that, still end up looking disgusting

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Blackgymmax
paying for wigs to do shit like that, still end up looking disgusting
Meh I like it. Always did as a kid. Guess it's that feminine aspect. Rly ghetto look

Obviously she would I'm a tyrone to her type lmao.

Ur probably some black ltn
Brutal
Is this a joke? If that’s u in ur pfp ur not a Tyrone or her type. U ugly looking uncanny valley retard