Blacks commit 32% of murders in the us

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Blacks in America commit 50% of crimes. Well not exactly. It’s actually blacks make up 50% of arrests not 50% of actual crimes and even then it’s blacks make up 50% of arrests for murder not 50% of arrest for crime in general.

So blacks make up 50% of murder arrests. But tbf blacks are far more likely to be falsely convicted than the general populace. About 6.5 times exactly.

Using this we can calculate the percent of actual murders don’t by blacks. Around 6% of incarcerated people are innocent 6.5*6 is 39% so around 39% of blacks in prison are innocent.

So doing the math (5*.61)/(.94*10)= .32
So blacks really only commit 32% of murders but I used falsely convicted data but this is for arrests so the number is actually lower than this. Maybe around 20%.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), aesthetic beauty and 18 others
Images   2024 03 02T162146401

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dna_cel, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), aesthetic beauty and 17 others
Based

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and wishIwasSalludon
Tagging BBCs and sfcels
@Kamui @klip11 @Jamaldickjavontus @mogstars @arabcelxxx @Blackgymmax @Xtra @ylrven

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and Ricky212
Dead thread, not surprising from a curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, murdah, GabachoCopium and 3 others
High IQ user

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, murdah and wishIwasSalludon
Tagging BBCs and sfcels
@Kamui @klip11 @Jamaldickjavontus @mogstars @arabcelxxx @Blackgymmax @Xtra @ylrven
Sometimes I have nigga moments. A few weeks ago I went to pull a gun on someone in traffic but the only thing that stopped me from doing it was I forgot my gun at home. When I opened the glove box to get it, it wasn't there. I was going to shoot a shot or 2 at him to scare the shit out of him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, PrinceLuenLeoncur, murdah and 10 others
Sometimes I have nigga moments. A few weeks ago I went to pull a gun on someone in traffic but the only thing that stopped me from doing it was I forgot my gun at home. When I opened the glove box to get it, it wasn't there. I was going to shoot a shot or 2 at him to scare the shit out of him.
Never happened nice larp tho we know ur a law abiding Uriel

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
i already know

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: muh and wishIwasSalludon
Why do curries hate niggers so much. They ain't our enemy nigga

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Yeah people read STATs and think its fact super IQ post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, murdah, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Costcosuperstore, Jamaldickjavontus and 2 others
I agree, I just wanted to address the myth that blacks commit 50% of the crime. Ye obviously blacks commit crime more but not 50%. I think it’s more like 20%

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Swarthy Knight
I agree, I just wanted to address the myth that blacks commit 50% of the crime. Ye obviously blacks commit crime more but not 50%. I think it’s more like 20%
Oh my bad bhai I didn't read the whole post. Over for my adhd

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and wishIwasSalludon
based blacks

• JFL
Blacks in America commit 50% of crimes. Well not exactly. It’s actually blacks make up 50% of arrests not 50% of actual crimes and even then it’s blacks make up 50% of arrests for murder not 50% of arrest for crime in general.

So blacks make up 50% of murder arrests. But tbf blacks are far more likely to be falsely convicted than the general populace. About 6.5 times exactly.

Using this we can calculate the percent of actual murders don’t by blacks. Around 6% of incarcerated people are innocent 6.5*6 is 39% so around 39% of blacks in prison are innocent.

So blacks really only commit 32% of murders but I used falsely convicted data but this is for arrests so the number is actually lower than this. Maybe around 20%.
Nigger just look at “black culture”.

BBCs have been used by Jews. And high-IQ BBCs got suppressed by the media.

Looking at muh studies are futile.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and wishIwasSalludon
🤷‍♂️
3768226 IMG 9638

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, dna_cel, Entschuldigung and 3 others
Nigger just look at “black culture”.

BBCs have been used by Jews. And high-IQ BBCs got suppressed by the media.

Looking at muh studies are futile.
IMG 1904

• Love it
Reactions: mogstars and FaceandBBC
With U.S crime rapidly declining over the last 30 years the validity of the numbers doesn't matter. These stats only get brought up by people looking for reasons to justify mindless hatred

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314 and wishIwasSalludon
So cringe when crackas use this stat to seem high iq

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and wishIwasSalludon
Yeah people read STATs and think its fact super IQ post
Ill pay you if you can find a single video of a mob of asian americans mass looting a store

Ill pay you if you can find a single video of a mob of asian americans mass looting a store
I’ll pay you if you can find a single video of a mob of Asians in general

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, dna_cel, scrunchables and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, dna_cel, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
How is that relevant when Asian Americans are convicted of murders,mass shootings, rape and every other crime you can name annually. It's illogical to judge someone else for what someone who loosely looks like you did.

• Ugh..
Reactions: ItsOver999

Retarded nigger lover why would blacks be found innocent at the same rate as whites if they commit more crime. If someone’s exonerated in a murder case, that doesn’t mean that the murder didn’t happen. It means they got the wrong black guy the vast majority of the time (since most crime is intraracial and the raw amount of black on white vs white on black crime is roughly similar)

• +1
Curries are everyone's enemies. The whole world wants them dead. They're even enemies of themselves.

• So Sad
Reactions: zura, Swarthy Knight and wishIwasSalludon
be found innocent at the same rate as whites if they commit more crime
They aren’t found innocent at the same rate learn to read?

If someone’s exonerated in a murder case, that doesn’t mean that the murder didn’t happen.
It means that there wasn’t enough evidence for the murder to happen in which case you can assume it didn’t happen. Thats why it’s innocent till proven guilty.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and scrunchables
  • JFL
They aren’t found innocent at the same rate learn to read?

It means that there wasn’t enough evidence for the murder to happen in which case you can assume it didn’t happen. Thats why it’s innocent till proven guilty.
Yes they wouldn’t be found innocent at the same rate even without bias. O block probably has 50 times more murderers than your average white and token minority suburb. So obviously you are going to be more likely to get the wrong black guy more often, because your pool of probable murderers are bigger.

• +1
How is that relevant when Asian Americans are convicted of murders,mass shootings, rape and every other crime you can name annually. It's illogical to judge someone else for what someone who loosely looks like you did.
Holy low iq.

Youre actually a retarded NPC. Have u ever heard of like the word proportionality..?

Why do u judge grizzly bears? I bet u wouldnt go pet a grizzly bear because of other grizzly bears eating humans... r u speciest bro?

Jfl youre a retard and u should actually end ur low iq nigger life

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NotAMogger and widdi
Who let this bluepilled faggot on this forum?

most delusional paki is back

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and yeeyeeslayer
stop acting dumb
Just answer the question he never said anything blue pilled faggot? Just because he disagree with your agenda doesn’t make him bluepilled

• Ugh..
Just answer the question he never said anything blue pilled faggot? Just because he disagree with your agenda doesn’t make him bluepilled
yeah youre a retarded nigger welcome to ignored list

yeah youre a retarded nigger welcome to ignored list
Yeah because you can’t give an example of something he said that’s blue pilled so just put me on ignore jfl

Tagging BBCs and sfcels
@arabcelxxx is not black and isn't white so can't be an sfcel so why the fuck is he tagged

and @ylrven ain't an sfcel dumbass

half the white guys you tagged aren't sfcels and you missed out real sfcels like @6ft4 and @radicalrationalist dumbass

Holy low iq.

Youre actually a retarded NPC. Have u ever heard of like the word proportionality..?

Why do u judge grizzly bears? I bet u wouldnt go pet a grizzly bear because of other grizzly bears eating humans... r u speciest bro?

Proportionality? You're making generalization based arguments and talking about low iq's. If Asian Americans used these same arguments to say white people should be eradicated you'd be the first mother fuckers to say "I had nothing to do with that". What's really wrong lil bro? Need to cope with your own pathetic existence by saying "well at least im white!".

@arabcelxxx is not black and isn't white so can't be an sfcel so why the fuck is he tagged

and @ylrven ain't an sfcel dumbass
Hes gigacoping, blacks commit closer to 70% of murders if u look at unsolved murders and compare the data to stats like black on black murder rate, you can easily figure out that its like 70%

Ill post a more in depth reply to this later cuz this is a shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Sny, anthony111553 and yeeyeeslayer
Tagging BBCs and sfcels
Sfcel?? Im literally one of the most balanced users on the forum on race

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, anthony111553 and yeeyeeslayer
Holy low iq.

Hey, you're the guy who tried to scam me in PMs jfl

Chuck Liddell Point GIF by UFC

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and Clavicular
yeah on average black suspects get convicted more often and with harsher sentences than white suspects specially black males

id guess its the same rate of how men on average get convicted more and with harsher sentences than women

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
OPs retarded
Im an extremely balanced user on race lol

Idk how i got branded as an sfcel. Black crime rate is just indisputable it has nothing to do with racism

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, anthony111553 and yeeyeeslayer