Blacks commit 32% of murders in the us

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
even if they were racist to him it's not like u gotta defend/debunk it, its not like u did anything
bro white people don't care my friend legit told me they are racist at his job they benefit from it why would they change it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, wishIwasSalludon and yeeyeeslayer
blacks, latinos don't give it to me just whites
Latinos are more racist than whites bro, whites are the most lookist race tho. Sounds like ur just a subhuman misinterpreting u being ugly as racism.

But tbf blacks are far more likely to be falsely convicted than the general populace. About 6.5 times exactly.

based on totally unbiased and well researched data i'm sure. and how far do these figures go, 1800s? and how many of these more recent overturned rulings are the result of social activism like project innocence whose sole reason for existing is to free murderers

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Latinos are more racist than whites bro, whites are the most lookist race tho. Sounds like ur just a subhuman misinterpreting u being ugly as racism.
im not subhuman its mostly white dudes and liberal white woman are super nice to me

• +1
see lol u niggas don't care
ppl don't care abt shit that doesn't affect them,

same way you wouldn't give a fuck if i got called a sandnigger/bomber

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and wishIwasSalludon

I mean yeah i wouldn't care tbh

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and yeeyeeslayer

some guy legit pushed me yesterday for no reason then tried to fight me guess the skin color white ding ding

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Clavicular, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
some guy legit pushed me yesterday for no reason then tried to fight me guess the skin color white ding ding
You should’ve gone ER on him

I mean yeah i wouldn't care tbh
ik you don't i only gave that example to prove a point, same way you don't care abt racism another race faces, white ppl don't care abt racism you face for being black

people don't give a shit abt things that don't affect them

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and wishIwasSalludon
im not a nigga no thank you
That’s why he pushed you jfl he knew you wouldn’t do shit. It’s self defense bro, sometimes you have to put violent thugs in their place.

ik you don't i only gave that example to prove a point, same way you don't care abt racism another race faces, white ppl don't care abt racism you face for being black

he bumped into to me not push with hands thats different

yeah fr don't care about anything unless it benefits me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and yeeyeeslayer
yeah i was born in the hood so i can read people super easy
same I can read people like open books but many wouldn't get it

• +1
Blacks commit 8 times more murders per person than whites in accordance to the 2022 statistics in the US. This 8x difference is statistically consistent in all countries including one's where blacks are the majority. The 6x more likely to be falsely convicted is a myth. Low IQ and high testosterone combined with low income levels and fatherless homes equate to higher rates of crime.

I have a big black cock
Thread closed

• +1
Blacks in America commit 50% of crimes. Well not exactly. It’s actually blacks make up 50% of arrests not 50% of actual crimes and even then it’s blacks make up 50% of arrests for murder not 50% of arrest for crime in general.

So blacks make up 50% of murder arrests. But tbf blacks are far more likely to be falsely convicted than the general populace. About 6.5 times exactly.

Using this we can calculate the percent of actual murders don’t by blacks. Around 6% of incarcerated people are innocent 6.5*6 is 39% so around 39% of blacks in prison are innocent.

So doing the math (5*.61)/(.94*10)= .32
So blacks really only commit 32% of murders but I used falsely convicted data but this is for arrests so the number is actually lower than this. Maybe around 20%.
White men are 30% of US population yet make up 90% of pedophilia related crimes.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and PrinceLuenLeoncur
don’t care

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and dxrkprince
  • JFL
Reactions: dxrkprince
Based and low inhib

• +1