but in south africa blacks have one of the highest smv
dumb niggas for immagrating to an shithole western country

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, not__cel and alurmo
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
I live in Alberta and lowest SMV here are easily chinks, Indians here date their own cause there are millions of them :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 53670
I live in Alberta and lowest SMV here are easily chinks, Indians here date their own cause there are millions of them :lul:
sea chinks yeah, regular gooks are above negros tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, PrinceLuenLeoncur, ElTruecel and 5 others
I get that. Canada is the most tolerant country so that negates the forbidden fruit factor in other countries. A dangerous slave who broke out of his shackles will always be more attractive to women than a goofy foreigner who freezes his ass off unless he puts on 3 layers of shirts and jacket.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, AscensionMan98, Deleted member 33711 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, smallman and GabachoCopium
tolerant country s
fuck no, all these non canadians don't know shit :lul:

the people here despise curries, they only get their way cause there are millions of them. Only ontario is faggotland the rest of the country was having trucker rallies and putting fuck the liberals and truedua on bumper stickers and begging for immigration to be stopped

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, AscensionMan98, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 56659, Deleted member 33711 and alurmo
WTF :lul:

explain more cause jfl
check this thread out, for context

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA
check this thread out, for context

I have many questions if this isn't larp

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and GabachoCopium
I have many questions if this isn't larp
its not larp nigga, @GabachoCopium @sub5c3l are all working together to cover it up

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 0S4MA and GabachoCopium
its not larp nigga, @GabachoCopium @sub5c3l are all working together to cover it up
It's probably a racial thing. I would seek counsel from Master if I was a nignog in that situation.

the state of this forum.
New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

Globally
They're least desired than currycels according to data
Nah. Globally is cap and something SFcels love to cling to so they can feel high and mighty and say "See? We're not the only ones who hate you niggers."

In reality, I set up a profile on Pinalove as an experiment and got more than 100 Pinays interested in my profile without spending a dime on the website. And they message me more than vice versa literally begging for a serious relationship.

I can back up what I say too in screenshots though I'd rather do it in a PM.

But I'll let SFCels cope with thinking that Black men can't date/fuck women overseas.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nope and 0S4MA
what data :lul:
Bro made that shit up.

I love how people forget that many young modern Africans dress fresh and look cool like Wizkid and still cling to the idea that they look like Tribesmen from those documentary videos.

There's literally a viral video on here with jet Black Africans dancing with Polish women but I'm supposed to believe African men don't get bitches. JFL.

Even racist ass China couldn't stop African men from dating and fucking Chinese women.

This shit is from literally a decade ago.

• JFL
Reactions: nope and 0S4MA
OP is lying his ass off too. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Black Canadians literally have the 2nd highest intermarriage rate in Canada after Japanese Canadians.

And most of it is driven by men.

Nigga just completely lied against Canada's own interracial stats. JFL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43058, thegiganigga, nope and 1 other person
OP is lying his ass off too. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Black Canadians literally have the 2nd highest intermarriage rate in Canada after Japanese Canadians.

And most of it is driven by men.

Nigga just completely lied against Canada's own interracial stats. JFL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I dont even think he lives In Canada, I do and I see first hand no race really struggles because they have so many immigrants

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Scarface756
I dont even think he lives In Canada, I do and I see first hand no race really struggles because they have so many immigrants
pretty much

i just wanted to see mfs write paragraphs and get mad

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
Chinks, Arabs and Pakistanis too?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
literally, these african niggas are lower than curries
Blacks have low SMV universally. Race mixing is just Jewish media propaganda, black men can’t handle simple rejections yet idiots here want me to believe they have high SMV. BBC is a myth

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte
Blacks and low SMV universally. Race mixing is just Jewish media propaganda, black men can’t handle simple rejections, yet idiots here want me to believe they have high SMV. BBC is a myth
They dont, most races dont racemix in general that's just basic psychology, what makes asians the lowest SMV universally is despite that fact asian women love white guys. Only makes sense for the lowest SMV race universally to struggle to date their own race of women

and on top of that when racemixing does happen In Canada at least, it goes 1# asian women (who could've guessed) then black men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56659
Blacks usually only get ugly women... There are exceptions but in general that's it
Asians, due to k-pop and kdrama have high Smv and attract some good looking women
Duno about indians tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43058 and GabachoCopium
They dont, most races dont racemix in general that's just basic psychology, what makes asians the lowest SMV universally is despite that fact asian women love white guys. Only makes sense for the lowest SMV race universally to struggle to date their own race of women

and on top of that when racemixing does happen In Canada at least, it goes 1# asian women (who could've guessed) then black men
Blacks have low SMV. Black women prefer white guys over their own race. Asians are incels, I agree. Asian women are not only they’re also incel factories that I believe should be sterilized, and hopefully their incel tier genetics will go extinct. Indians are ugly and hated by the majority

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Blacks have have low SMV. Black women prefer white guys over their own race.
no they don't, in fact black men date interracially 3x more than black women it's the opposite if anything, there is a study showing dating apps are not favorable for Asian men and black women jfl, even if they do prefer white which they don't at the end of the day they are not getting white partners. Their SMV is not low in any Western country even more so for zoomers, and in other parts of the world most don't interracially date either way since society is homogenous

Blacks usually only get ugly women... There are exceptions but in general that's it
Asians, due to k-pop and kdrama have high Smv and attract some good looking women
Duno about indians tho
:lul: Even with kpop halo, their women will gurgle BWC.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
:lul: Even with kpop halo, their women will gurgle BWC.
But they have a chance with koreaboos, they're becoming more and more popular

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Deleted member 33711
But they have a chance with koreaboos, they're becoming more and more popular
still, im sure most asian men would prefer their own. Imagine HAVING to date out… :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43058 and 0S4MA