blacks have the lowest smv in canada

Attachments

• 6119-soybooru-2-jpg.png
    6119-soybooru-2-jpg.png
    967.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Bomber517 and GabachoCopium
only a self preserving cuck like yourself would spend all that effort to prove that in an online debate
It’s really easy nowadays to fake shit. Don’t pretend like it’s not.
So first they are jew stats, now they are fake? Make up your mind your more lost than nemo truly pathetic to see someone cope when the facts are in their face.
Jewish propaganda = faked or heavily biased.
So now the stats are jew propaganda? :lul:
Go and investigate them yourself? If it’s propaganda, then expose them, simple!
and ill insult you at any opportunity you show me your not worthy of respect
If I’m not worthy of respect, then you aren’t either; you’re the one spreading BBC propaganda on an incel forum. You should be the last one to talk about “respect”
you type your computer
Not on a computer, I don't even use my computer anymore JFL.
in true sfcel seethe fasion
Not an sfcel. You’re the one who is seething here; I have been nothing but respectful in this "debate." While you called me a retard several times, you used a bunch of emojis like a teenaged girl, accused me of hating black people. Lots of projection from you.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
JFL at you insulting my IQ when average Africans have an IQ lower than 70
Africans and Arab “immigrants” in Europe commit the most rapes

View attachment 2978198
This is how niggers treat white people when they are the majority

You can see this happening in No-Go European places and especially in United States hoods. This is why I have no problem saying that all niggers living outside of Africa should be deported to their continent. I don't care if there's muh good monkeys, when they are a minority they will play the victim but once they inevitably become the majority it leads to that. So the good ones should be simply get deported to where they lived in before they were sold from their kangz to the kikes, but the bad ones should suffer the biggest of the consequences.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: 8uAte, sub5c3l and GabachoCopium
Come on, guys. BWC and BBC are brothers. No more brother wars.

IMG 20240613 191809

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
This is how niggers treat white people when they are the majority

View attachment 2978690

You can see this happening in No-Go European places and especially in United States hoods. This is why I have no problem saying that all niggers living outside of Africa should be deported to their continent. I don't care if there's muh good monkeys, when they are a minority they will play the victim but once they inevitably become the majority it leads to that. So the good ones should be simply get deported to where they lived in before they were sold from their kangz to the kikes, but the bad ones should suffer the biggest of the consequences.
I have seen worse things like this happen down in SA. Wait no….. in the west, also by the same demographics.

Imagine wanting to kill those who do your farming;

then you have the murder of Hannah Cornelius and all those endless church burnings that western media refuses to report on.

Anyway, this went a little off topic, but he can’t comprehend the fact that blacks are seen as the most undesirable race as much as Indian and Asian men. Coping with fat landwhales race-mixing with blacks, JFL

• +1
Reactions: Debetro

Go and investigate them yourself? If it’s propaganda, then expose them, simple!

If I’m not worthy of respect, then you aren’t either; you’re the one spreading BBC propaganda on an incel forum. You should be the last one to talk about “respect”

Not on a computer, I don't even use my computer anymore JFL.

Not an sfcel. You’re the one who is seething here; I have been nothing but respectful in this "debate." While you called me a retard several times, you used a bunch of emojis like a teenaged girl, accused me of hating black people. Lots of projection from you.
there are many tinder experiments done and the nature of them is hard to fake, your only saying this to cope cause this time the results arent n your favour
the stat is biased in favor of whites why are you acting like I claimed black smv is higher than white :lul:
propaganda where? All the stats I posted showed whites as number 1, you the one claiming black smv is lowest when its not no BBC propaganda just a coper vs logic
While you called me a retard several times, you used a bunch of emojis like a teenaged girl, accused me of hating black people. Lots of projection from you.
Ill call you whatever I want its littarly a website why are you crying, ill use emojis whenever I feel like it too, and if you are going to deny literal stats that arent biased and other sources you are just biased against blacks. And that's not even how you use the word projection jfl

undesirable race as much as Indian and Asian men. Coping with fat landwhales race-mixing with blacks, JFL
they arent by any metric, you are truly unable to read I've said from message one why this isn't true and most people don't racemix

propaganda where? All the stats I posted showed whites as number 1, you the one claiming black smv is lowest when its not no BBC propaganda just a coper vs logic
What I am saying is that blacks don't have SMV near whites at all. They're bottom of the barrel, with the Indians and Asians. Black men are massive incels in the west. Black women themselves despise and hate black men and date white men who don't want them.
propaganda where?
Anything stating that blacks have any SMV is propaganda. Whites come first, then Latinos and Arabs, SMV wise. Most foids who race-mix have mental health issues or low SMV themselves.
Ill call you whatever I want its littarly a website why are you crying, ill use emojis whenever I feel like it too, and if you are going to deny literal stats that arent biased and other sources you are just biased against blacks.
I am not crying at all. You accused me of being a "seething SFcel" I pointed out the one who is actually seething, which is you

What I am saying is that blacks don't have SMV near whites at all. They're bottom of the barrel, with the Indians and Asians. Black men are massive incels in the west. Black women themselves despise and hate black men and date white men who don't want them.
Black women x white men is the lowest interacial paring marriage in America, Wrong on that
All stats show black men are no where near Asians and Indians in terms of Western SMV, Wrong on that
Anything stating that blacks have any SMV is propaganda. Whites come first, then Latinos and Arabs, SMV wise. Most foids who race-mix have mental health issues or low SMV themselves.
The same stats that claim blacks have 2/3 SMV are the same ones showing whites have number 1. How is this propaganda explain this right now