blacks have the lowest smv in canada

Asians, due to k-pop and kdrama have high Smv and attract some good looking women
utter cope, ive yet to meet a kpop stan above the age of 14, much less going for the lowest SMV race of males because of muh kpop.

In reality asians peak at 5'8 and are faliiod by the perception of nerdiness and small dicks, rice girls are the poster of JBW and are the only race of women to prefer white men above their own race :forcedsmile:

No they don't jfl. Here in the big cities they're a close 2nd behind whites.

no they don't, in fact black men date interracially 3x more than black women
Black men may slay other races, but the girls are usually low SMV themselves. A fat land whale will happily date a top tier Tyrone, for example. There are various studies disapproving of the Black men high SMV myth.
Here are some threads from a old user here;

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Black men may slay other races, but the girls are usually low SMV themselves. A fat land whale will happily date a top tier Tyrone, for example. There are various studies disapproving of the Black men high SMV myth.
@GabachoCopium you were right after all

• +1
Black men may slay other races, but the girls are usually low SMV themselves. A fat land whale will happily date a Tyrone, for example. There are various studies disapproving of the Black men high SMV myth.
jfl at your IQ if your only proof is the SAME GUY posting old dating stats on a literal incel forum. :forcedsmile:

Firstly in 2024, dating app stats show the only demographics who do bad on dating apps are Asians and black women. You have no proof but obvious bias against blacks to claim anyone who likes them is ugly and tinder experiments done with MTN blacks yielded good results. They date out 3x more than their own race, something comparable to asian men x white men.

as long as were using .org threads as eveidnce might as well use something that's more valid than 10+ year old dating stats :lul:

as long as were using .org threads as eveidnce might as well use something that's more valid than 10+ year old dating stats :lul:

View attachment 2978147

Latino males have more SMV than black jfl

• +1
only castizos do, white looking Hispanics, the rest look like literal Indians capped at 5'7 :forcedsmile:

also mirin denying a recent stat but dickriding 10+ year old ones

• +1
jfl at your IQ if your only proof is the SAME GUY posting old dating stats
My IQ is fine. My IQ is fine. Yes, I am aware I used the same guy because his studies and accurate

There is several studies debunking Black SMV

My IQ is fine. My IQ is fine. Yes, I am aware I used the same guy because his studies and accurate
10+ years ago, non peer reviewed ahh yes accurate

he used the same stat for all 4 useless threads you linked :ROFLMAO:

10+ years ago, non peer reviewed ahh yes accurate

he used the same stat for all 4 useless threads you linked :ROFLMAO:
Richard Cheese is a BBC propagandist. He is coping lonely blackcel or Jewish. Posting rare interracial couples proves nothing.

Piratecel is Somali they are Africans, but he is not wrong about ethnic SMV.

IshowSpeed is a popular YouTuber who lives in the west, he went crazy after being rejected this shows Black men have LOW SMV and are undesirable;

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA and GabachoCopium

Piratecel is Somali they are Africans, but he is not wrong about ethnic SMV.

IshowSpeed is a popular YouTuber who lives in the west, he went crazy after being rejected this shows Black men have LOW SMV and are undesirable;
somalian SMV is dogshit, they are the worst African pheno everyone knows this, just like caszitos are the moggers of hispanics, somalis are the dogshit of the blacks, proves nothing :forcedsmile:

also using a literal brainrot streamer who chimps out for views as evidence is so low IQ it hurts :lul:, also I now think your utterly retarded if you seriously thinking one singular clip proves anything for total SMV FOH

speed is now dating some HTB gook, over for asian brahs based on your backwater retard tier logic :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
Not really I’ve ran a chadriguez and Tyrone before. Tyrone got more white girls jfl

First screenshot is the black dude. 2nd is latino
IMG 0357
IMG 6792

View attachment 2978170

somalian SMV is dogshit, they are the worst African pheno everyone knows this, just like caszitos are the moggers of hispanics, somalis are the dogshit of the blacks, proves nothing :forcedsmile:

also using a literal brainrot streamer who chimps out for views as evidence is so low IQ it hurts :lul:, also I now think your utterly retarded if you seriously thinking one singular clip proves anything for total SMV FOH
View attachment 2978173

speed is now dating some HTB gook, over for asian brahs based on your backwater retard tier logic :forcedsmile:
If BBC is law, why are you still here then?
Why am I getting harassed 24/7 by BBC posters in DM's?
Why do BBC posters show up to any thread debunking BBC in less than a minute just to say "BBC is law"?

I could do the exact same shit you’re doing; Hey, look! JBW is law!!!!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Why do BBC posters show up to any thread debunking BBC in less than a minute just to say "BBC is law"?

If JBW is law why are you here then??? :lul: that argument is shit considering this site is mostly white

I'm here to heightmaxx specifically this info is found no where else if you must know.

And most BBC posters arent even black, your a greyfag so ill let that slide, back in 2023 this was all that was on the site 24/7
JBW is law statically nobody is denying that, what your doing is denying stats cause you just hate blacks :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

pipe down and enjoy this annihilation, you are wrong statically, anecdotally, and logically. its over bud
Its Over Basketball GIF by NBA

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212
If JBW is law why are you here then??? :lul:
I’m not a JBW coper.
your a greyfag so ill let that slide, back in 2023
I’ve been lurking here since 2022 I just ignored the BBC threads and never opened them, so I knew nothing about them until now.
what your doing is denying stats cause you just hate blacks
I don’t hate blacks I am just telling the truth

• +1
Not really I’ve ran a chadriguez and Tyrone before. Tyrone got more white girls jfl

First screenshot is the black dude. 2nd is latino
View attachment 2978181View attachment 2978182
I’m not interested in arguing with you you have 35k posts on an Incel forum. West Euros are the best looking race, with lots of eye and hair color diversity.

Jfl at these cucks @Debetro

Last edited:
I don’t hate blacks I am just telling the truth
your littarly denying stats muh telling the truth FOH clown

I’m not interested in arguing with you you have 35k posts on an Incel forum. Western Euros are the best looking race, with lots of eye and hair color diversity.
again nobody denied whites have most SMV :lul: however in second place is easily latinos/blacks, proven by every metric

I’m not interested in arguing with you you have 35k posts on an Incel forum. Western Euros are the best looking race, with lots of eye and hair color diversity.

Jfl at these cucks @Debetro
Because you can’t argue results :ROFLMAO:

Nigga calls anything that doesn’t go his way cucked

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
your littarly denying stats muh telling the truth FOH clown
And you turn to insults; typical of BBC posters

Your “statistics” are false Jewish propaganda. JFL, you got a western foid in your profile picture

Your “statistics” are false Jewish propaganda. JFL, you got a western foid in your profile picture
muh muh jewish propaganda when its not in your favor :lul:

I bet you cant even prove why its jewish propaganda either, just a buzzword for sfcels to get out of explaining things

And you resulted to insults; typical of BBC posters
No point in respecting a literal retard who used a streamer acting a certain way for views as evidence while denying literal stats and tinder experiments as "jew propaganda"

your not worth respecting or taking seriously, like I said before stats, anecdotes, and logic don't agree with you, muh muh jews wont save your ass when the stats literally show white men favorably every time :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234
muh muh jewish propaganda when its not in your favor :lul:

No point in respecting a literal retard who used a streamer acting a certain way for views as evidence while denying literal stats and tinder experiments as "jew propaganda"
Bruh used a ishowspeed stream as evidence and is calling your shit Jewish propaganda :lul:

Sfcel iq

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and 0S4MA
Bruh used a ishowspeed stream as evidence and is calling your shit Jewish propaganda :lul:
jfl literal retard level IQ

he thinks a streamer on twitch isnt jew propaganda but stats that show white men favorably which is the opposite of the jews goal is? :forcedsmile:

I bet he cant even explain why its jew propaganda, its just a buzzword for sfcels to get out of explaining things that don't let them cope

• JFL
jfl literal retard level IQ
JFL at you insulting my IQ when average Africans have an IQ lower than 70
Africans and Arab “immigrants” in Europe commit the most rapes

2Q

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Debetro
JFL at you insulting my IQ when average Africans have an IQ lower than 70
your IQ is low regardless if some impoverished nations is low wtf? Do you think the two are dependant on each other :forcedsmile:?

this is exactly why your IQ is low btw, your logic is extremely retarded and you cant be a day over 14

Last edited:
your IQ is low regardless if some impoverished nations is low wtf? Do you think the two are dependant on each other :forcedsmile:?

this is exactly why your IQ is low btw, your logic is extremely retarded and you cant be a day over 14
I am older than 14. You keep coping with fat LTB landwhales dating black men, calling them high SMV, when in reality blacks are the most undesirable race on this planet. Anyways I’m done arguing with you loser

You keep coping with fat LTB landwhales dating black men, calling them high SMV, when in reality blacks are the most undesirable race on this planet.
debunked littarly every single retard babble you just mentioned

its you that's coping with all the stats, data, anecdotal proof, and Tinder stats to prove you wrong while all you have is a streamer chimping out for views and hmmmm, 0 evidence or claim that wasn't completely vanquished by me and @Looks234 who you pussied out from arguing with cause you know you'll get uttery clowned on :forcedsmile:

like I said you got annihilated breathe in and breathe out son it will be ok

• +1

muh muh blacks get low value matches :forcedsmile:

the sfcel cope will never fail to make me laugh
blacks may have high smv in usa and canada and africa
but they have 0 smv here, anyone who thinks they are desired globally is just retarded
they are seen as subhuman apes by girls here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and 8uAte
but they have 0 smv here, anyone who thinks they are desired globally is just retarded
where is here, lets not forget that most races date their own and yet its "blacks have no SMV" when a woman wants to date their own race in a homogenous country :forcedsmile:

blacks may have high smv in usa and canada and africa
They don’t. It’s just mostly kikes promoting this garbage. Most white foids I know hate blacks.
they are seen as subhuman apes by girls here
No one finds black people attractive. Most of this forum is just Indians and blacks pushing BBC propaganda

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xtra
where is here, lets not forget that most races date their own and yet its "blacks have no SMV" when a woman wants to date their own race in a homogenous country :forcedsmile:
They don’t. It’s just mostly kikes promoting this garbage. Most white girls I know hate blacks.

No one finds black people attractive. Most of this forum is just Indians and blacks pushing BBC propaganda
yes most people date their own race that is my point, sheboons obviously find thug niggers attractive but no white girl living in europe likes blacks unlike what this forum says

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
They don’t. It’s just mostly kikes promoting this garbage. Most white girls I know hate blacks.

muh muh jews, jews push white SMV the most, is that now not true cause its a "jew stat" what a retard

utter cope

@datboijj thoughts

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
no white girl living in europe likes blacks unlike what this forum says
they dont like any race other than their own, nobody is denying this :forcedsmile:

as do africans in Africa do not like asians, as do asians in asian countries do not like indians

this is all water yet people try to pose it as shocking when its a simple fact that no other country race mixes like the west, and in the west when racemixxing does happen we can clearly see a racial SMV hieracy

muh muh jews, jews push white SMV the most, is that now not true cause its a "jew stat" what a retard

View attachment 2978212
utter cope
Again, you’re coping with LTB landwhales

Again, you’re coping with LTB landwhales

"ltb landwhales"
more cope and 0 evidence from the retard who thinks a streamer is more proof than litteral stats just keep shut you lost in everyway possible

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
I can make several accounts, put hot girl profile pictures, text myself, and start JBW propaganda posts.
more cope and 0 evidence from the retard who thinks a streamer is more proof than litteral stats just keep shut you lost in everyway possible
All you did was repost one piece of fake statistics and some propaganda threads over and over again.
Not only the streamer, but there are several news stories/articles about how black men murdered women after being rejected by them. Go look them up yourself; 80% of them are black.

I can sense your anger from the insults you have been throwing at me over and over again, little chimp!

its not larp nigga, @GabachoCopium @sub5c3l are all working together to cover it up
I'm innocent and not involved with all this

• +1
I can make several accounts, put hot girl profile pictures, text myself, and start JBW propaganda posts.
only a self preserving cuck like yourself would spend all that effort to prove that in an online debate

All you did was repost one piece of fake statistics and some propaganda threads over and over again.
Not only the streamer, but there are several news stories/articles about how black men murdered women after being rejected by them. Go look them up yourself; 80% of them are black.
So first they are jew stats, now they are fake? Make up your mind your more lost than nemo truly pathetic to see someone cope when the facts are in their face.
So now the stats are jew propaganda? :lul: your truly delusional and choosing when to apply logic and when not too its easy to see how I spun circles around you
I can sense your anger from the insults you have been throwing at me over and over again, little chimp!
An insult wasn't thrown till you showed me how dumb you truly are bud

like I said before, annihilated

and btw nobody is angry ill insult you at any opportunity you show me your not worthy of respect, I'm actually caging as I watch you type your computer in true sfcel seethe fasion

have a good night bud

Last edited:
thats littarly not even possible :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

god damn the cope is strong @Looks234