Blacks that act and sound White are based and advance society

cope blacked.com would never lie to me
"but b-b-bro... t-t-trust m-me bro blacks have big dicks b-b-because the Jews said so!

Mr. Shekelstein said so and is always right!"
Soy
Soy2
Soy3

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, randomguy1235, Zeta ascended and 2 others
curries are also white, some of the greatest minds humanity has ever seen, they just need to be cleansed from the centuries of abo breeding
Yes I think indians are closer to european white than they are to asian. If you look at their bonestructure and whatnot indians look caucasian except with a darker skin. Maybe they bred with abos like you said, I'm not sure.

They are considered "caucasoid" alongisde middle easterns and north africans.

Yes I think indians are closer to european white than they are to asian. If you look at their bonestructure and whatnot indians look caucasian except with a darker skin. Maybe they bred with abos like you said, I'm not sure.

They are considered "caucasoid" alongisde middle easterns and north africans.
indians were very similar to european caucasoids but unfortunately thousands of years of breeding with natives (pictured below) has resulted in a lot of shitty features, shitskin pheno, severe manletism etc.

the great things that india has done are all a long time ago, before the problem got so bad i would assume.

the caste system tried to prevent this from happening but has not entirely succeeded. however the results of thousands of years of the caste system can be biologically seen (researchers find higher % of european dna in higher castes)

a couple generations of cleansing is all it will take for most caucasoid indians to be similar to the chad phenos of europe.

• Woah
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, bossman and Lev Peshkov
@Vidyacoper is black and one of my favourite users here, always knowledgeable and apprecietes aesthetics and very reasonable.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow and Vidyacoper
blacks have crab in the bucket mentality and call any black with a triple digit iq a "uncle Tom" and a "coon". they hate seeing others succeed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7465 and Deleted member 4332
Agreed. I get away with traffic tickets n shit cuz I don’t sound low IQ / speak Ebonics. Also going to an all white school influenced it as well. Ghetto chicks hate it but who gives a fuck about them lol if it were up to me I’d exterminate all thug niggas and niggresses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
At least, they aren't the one destroying and polluting planet earth, you dumbass
Lol, it's china and india polluting. And JFL at buying the propaganda that planet is about to get destroyed if the climate warms up by few celsius.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Lol, it's china and india polluting. And JFL at buying the propaganda that planet is about to get destroyed if the climate warms up by few celsius.
You are a dumbass

Theres no such thing as “acting white” its just acting high class
Stop hating your race if you were white you would still be subhuman

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv and Ika-Sama
I agree with you that blacks should Abolish Ghetto/Thug Culture. But you should realize that there is no such thing as acting white It's called being decent and civilized and Whites just emulate those traits. I relate to being called White just for speaking proper English or not being loud or Low I.Q. The difference between me and you is that I'm not an self hating ethnic, And I think that is cucked in some way. If Blacks stopped doing dumb shit then maybe, We as a race would over take Whites.

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv and Deleted member 4332
Same way they try to make white countries aware of overpopulation to make the white birth rate lower even tho whites are already a very small minority of the global population instead of teaching africans, indians and chinese about overpopulation

Maybe it would solve problems in their community long term, but if a blackcel wants to slay he better thug the fuck up lmao, why should he sacrifice his ascension for the "community" what is he mother theresa ?

I was trolling
Sometimes its hard for me to detect jokes/sarcasm honestly.
Maybe it would solve problems in their community long term, but if a blackcel wants to slay he better thug the fuck up lmao, why should he sacrifice his ascension for the "community" what is he mother theresa ?
You're coping. See my quote below.
This is cope.

in some of my approaches, I tried "thugmaxxing" with Bling, fake gold chains, and "thug" T-shirts, shoes and shorts.

It doesn't fucking work. Foids still care about looks.

Stormfags and white nationalists are the only ones that believe thugmaxxing works
Ascension never existed in the first place.

Edit: nigga I see you browsing other threads. You won't touch this because you deep down know I'm right JFL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
Sometimes its hard for me to detect jokes/sarcasm honestly.

You're coping. See my quote below.

Ascension never existed in the first place.

Edit: nigga I see you browsing other threads. You won't touch this because you deep down know I'm right JFL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
JFL i didnt want to lay you the blackpill but you're twisting my hand:

A small dick blackcel is a BROKEN blackcel, you have whay you call in ebonics SMALL DICK ENERGY how can you walk and be a smooth low inhib thug when you have a toothpick dick ? Foids sense that and you subconsciously slouch and act "weird".

JFL i didnt want to lay you the blackpill but you're twisting my hand:

A small dick blackcel is a BROKEN blackcel, you have whay you call in ebonics SMALL DICK ENERGY how can you walk and be a smooth low inhib thug when you have a toothpick dick ? Foids sense that and you subconsciously slouch and act "weird".
The "small dick energy" and "black guy with samll dick" comments only came from 2 foids I approached. It did not happen on all 105 approaches.
Foids sense that and you subconsciously slouch and act "weird".
Nope I actually have a near perfect posture from gymmaxxing + some small posture practice.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: poloralf
The "small dick energy" comment only came from 1 or 2 foids...

Nope I actually have a near perfect posture from gymmaxxing + some small posture practice.
JFL Did a foid say you had small dick energy ? I said it without reading anything you said about this just from your measurements, shows im right you have SMALL DICK ENERGY, a bbc thug is supposed to slap a foid's face with his dick using his tatted up arm not pull a babydick toothpick for her to clean her teeth

Last edited:
JFL Did a foid say you had small dick energy ? I said it without reading anything you said about this just from your measurements, shows im right you have SMALL DICK ENERGY, a bbc thug is supposed to slap a foid's face with his dick using his tatted up arm not pull a babydick toothpick for her to clean her teeth

These threads explain the situations. I guess you haven't read them yet.

soooo whats ur plan?

wait for the far right to rise and rope in Africa

or

Keep coping?

• Hmm...
soooo whats ur plan?

wait for the far right to rise and rope in Africa

or

Keep coping?
So not wanting to be a degenerate low IQ thug is "alt-right" now?

Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit. Keep coping.

• +1
So not wanting to be a degenerate low IQ thug is "alt-right" now?

Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit.
no im just saying that u wont be an exception when the far right rises

• +1
Damn funny read bitches can detect dick size now ? JFL they are an evolved species, black foids have a phd on Tyronics and know the ins and outs of dick energy and thug vibes, you cant fake that so the solution is to mmamax and go knock tyrones out to build up yhug energy, you need to find some surgery or take hgh with hardcore dickmaxxing to ascend

Yup exactly.

So many blacks IRL have told me shit like "you're white washed" and "why do you sound white?" and why do you dress/act white?".

Its even more annoying because I LITERALLY DON'T EVEN TALK ABOUT RACE IRL. I just act and behave naturally and naturally how my parents raised me (to be a normal damn human being who can speak correctly).
you seem to focus on really superifical aspects of behavior.

Agreed. I get away with traffic tickets n shit cuz I don’t sound low IQ / speak Ebonics. Also going to an all white school influenced it as well. Ghetto chicks hate it but who gives a fuck about them lol if it were up to me I’d exterminate all thug niggas and niggresses
but should that be the case tho. why should the way you speak determine whether you are guilty or not

but should that be the case tho. why should the way you speak determine whether you are guilty or not
Yes it absolutely should. Just don't be a degenerate theory.

you seem to focus on really superifical aspects of behavior.
You can say the same thing about blacks IRL who have told me I sound white (EVEN THOUGH I NEVER TALK ABOUT RACE IRL)

Yes it absolutely should. Just don't be a degenerate theory.

You can say the same thing about blacks IRL who have told me I sound white (EVEN THOUGH I NEVER TALK ABOUT RACE IRL)

lmao no response to the first one

I agree on the second tho

Because a lot of police (not all) see us as low iq monkeys who don't know our rights and shit. And a alot of times when niggas get pulled over they become hostile and aggressive & start arguments for no reason when the cop could've just let you go with a warning

b
Because a lot of police (not all) see us as low iq monkeys who don't know our rights and shit. And a alot of times when niggas get pulled over they become hostile and aggressive & start arguments for no reason when the cop could've just let you go with a warning

but who's responsibility is that. Police are supposed to follow protocol the same way no matter what race they are lmao. It's just the standard for the police is so fkn low. It's actually pathetic compared to military standards. If they held themselves to such standards, you'd see much better success

As for the second part, I agree to a certain extent.

But if this is something that happens on occasion (getting pulled over), it can amass and become frustrating

Based

• +1
ABOLISH THUG CULTURE.

ABOLISH GHETTO CULTURE.

ABOLISH EBONICS CULTURE.

ABOLISH DEGENERACY CULTURE.

EVERY BLACK NEEDS TO ACT AND SOUND WHITE. IT SHOULD BE IN THE LAW & CONSTITUTION.

Every problem in the black community would be solved if the vast majority of blacks Emulate Whites.

smh why do degenerates and ghetto thugs have to ruin everything?
Based

• +1