blending/juicing carrots or taking caretone supplements?

twilight

twilight

o
I honestly don't even mind just eating carrots throughout the day, cheaper than supplements and good for my subhuman binge snacking tendencies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
yeah will work

• +1
Reactions: twilight
why do you need this carotene

Vegetables do not have vitamin A

I get around 25000iu from eating a few hundred grams of sweet potato and carrots daily. It builds up in your body over time. Pretty sure I'm at my natural limit.

yeah, just blend them.

eating carrots makes you tanned?
so fucking annoying, clearly you don’t know shit so instead of replying to me with one question every time like “eating carrots make you tan? and “carrots have carotenes?” just fucking research into it yourself there is plenty of info on here.

eating carrots makes you tanned?
beta carotene (carotenoid molecule in plants which gives them color + anti oxidative property [beta carotene protects the fatty layer in the cell wall from oxidation]) when taking consistently and in high enough dose saturates tissue with an orange/yellow pigment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19905
I honestly don't even mind just eating carrots throughout the day, cheaper than supplements and good for my subhuman binge snacking tendencies
Raw carrots have terrible beta carotene bioavailability. They need to be cooked + taken with fat. You'll need 3x as many carrots if you eat them raw. Just take the pill with food

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: twilight and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
so fucking annoying, clearly you don’t know shit so instead of replying to me with one question every time like “eating carrots make you tan? and “carrots have carotenes?” just fucking research into it yourself there is plenty of info on here.
Stfu faggot i dont do research like soyboy cuck