Bloating Has Destroyed My Life

Part-Time Chad

Part-Time Chad

Diamond
I want to tell you about something that has cock-blocked me my whole life.

I had the misfortune of being born with a health disorder that causes my face and body to bloat intermittently throughout the day. This means that I can appear very attractive one moment, but hideous the next.

Sometimes, this inflammation gets so severe that it makes me look as if I've gained 30 pounds almost instantly, causing my facial features to get subtly distorted to the point that I look like there's something wrong with me. One friend described it as looking like I was "stung by a bee". It sounds crazy, but I can clearly see this myself in the mirror.

This swelling can occur at any time, without warning. It's very unpredictable. When I'm out in public, for example, I often notice women suddenly avoiding eye contact with me. Some even take a wide berth around my path, as if I'm the Elephant Man. They do this even when I'm minding my own business and not paying attention to them. But they just can't help themselves. Their reaction is instinctual. The worst part is that there's no way to ignore it. It's always in my face.

Forget about actually interacting with women when I'm bloated. That's simply out of the question, unless I want to experience flagrant mistreatment. Women are utterly incapable of feeling anything but disdain towards ugly men. It's hardwired into their DNA. I can't even have a Platonic exchange with them, because they get very guarded and irritable, and act as though they want to end the interaction as quickly as possible. This is clearly evident in their facial expressions and body language.

By stark contrast, when the bloating subsides, and my face leans out, I often get eye contact and lascivious stares from women wherever I go. The attention can be overwhelming. They basically treat me like a celebrity. It's like I suddenly morph from an ogre into the best looking man on earth. The change is that dramatic. Some of these women often enter my personal space to make it easy for me to interact with them, while the bolder ones have gone much further than that.

I've had women catcall me, start conversations with me out of the blue, and even once had a girl flash her panties at me on the subway. They basically hand me the keys to their pussies.

Even men treat me with reverence when I'm leaned out. I can't tell you how many times groups of coworkers have waved to me attentively, as if they were saluting a general. And people, who rarely acknowledge me, suddenly act like we've been best friends for years. This never happens to me when I'm bloated.

But there are times when my face is neither bloated nor lean, but average-looking. This allows me to blend in with other people. I often prefer this, since I can go about my business, undisturbed. After all, if I can't take advantage of my looks because they are short-lived, what's the point?
For this reason, I've learned to ignore women (and sometimes treat them with outright contempt), even when they flirt with me. I consider this payback for when these twats treated me poorly due to my looks. It's poetic justice. If women can't treat me like a human being when I'm ugly, then they don't deserve me when I become Prince Charming.

But, hubris aside, I feel like a freak who's concealing a deep secret, like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, who constantly shapeshifts into different people. Sometimes, I look like an average Joe. But every now and then, I assume the appearance of a Chad, or even an incel.
But these changes in my appearance give me a unique perspective. They allow me to witness firsthand how women discriminate against men based on their looks. One moment, they want to fuck me, the next, I'm being avoided, as if I have leprosy. It can feel like an emotional roller coaster ride not knowing how I will be received at any given moment.

Bloating not only affects my sexual prospects, but it can sometimes cause people to underestimate my intelligence and assume that I'm a weakling. This is because it can make me take on a soft, rounded and goofy appearance. This pisses me off even more than being rejected by women. It's gotten me into several verbal confrontations and a couple of actual fights. So, my condition doesn't only affect me aesthetically, it can be downright dangerous to my safety.

I've tried several diets and countless exercise programs over the years, mistakenly assuming that I was harboring excess fat. I've even resorted to fasting, and was shocked to find out that I can swell up, despite having an empty stomach! I soon realized that bloating was the culprit, which is far more insidious and harder to eliminate than fat. In fact, bloating can rear its ugly head, even when I'm quite slender.

Another approach I took to eliminate facial bloating was to try various creams, which contained diuretics, such as caffeine, that you rub on your face. These all proved to be impractical for daily use for various reasons.

So, about 4 years ago, I visited a gastroenterologist, when it finally became apparent that I had a medical condition, which was likely coming from my stomach, or intestines.

The doctor performed several tests, and diagnosed me with a "cow's milk allergy". He advised me to avoid all dairy for 2 weeks, and see how it goes.

After a 2-week abstinence from dairy, I did notice some improvement, but the bloating still appeared from time to time throughout the day, albeit not as severe as before. My sex and social life, however, had not improved, and people were still treating me like shit whenever I swelled up. Clearly, something besides dairy was wreaking havoc on my system.

So, I started doing some online research on my condition, and made some interesting discoveries.

Apparently, bloating only affects women, at least that's the impression I got from the countless gynocentric articles that came up. It's either that, or the people who wrote these articles just don't give a shit about men who suffer from this problem.

Also, did you know that bloating only affects the belly, leaving the rest of the body mercifully intact?
That's right. Silly me. Here I was, obsessing for years over my distended face, head and neck, when the whole time, every mirror that I ever stood in front of had been malfunctioning. And all those women, who recoiled in horror at my facial appearance, as if I was Nosferatu, the vampire? That was all in my mind.

So, here I am on this forum. This is my last resort. Hope you guys can shed some light on what's ailing me.

Thanks

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: capybara, autistic_tendencies, ReinerGeist1 and 15 others
didn't read lol

Attachments

• simpsons1920.jpeg
    simpsons1920.jpeg
    76.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RiceCel1234, SurgeryEnjoyer, slavicpsycho and 8 others
Chad now, low tier normie in 30 minutes:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, ASM5, SurgeryEnjoyer and 13 others

I had the misfortune of being born with a health disorder that causes my face and body to bloat intermittently throughout the day. This means that I can appear very attractive one moment, but hideous the next.

Sometimes, this inflammation gets so severe that it makes me look as if I've gained 30 pounds almost instantly, causing my facial features to get subtly distorted to the point that I look like there's something wrong with me. One friend described it as looking like I was "stung by a bee". It sounds crazy, but I can clearly see this myself in the mirror.

This swelling can occur at any time, without warning. It's very unpredictable. When I'm out in public, for example, I often notice women suddenly avoiding eye contact with me. Some even take a wide berth around my path, as if I'm the Elephant Man. They do this even when I'm minding my own business and not paying attention to them. But they just can't help themselves. Their reaction is instinctual. The worst part is that there's no way to ignore it. It's always in my face.

Forget about actually interacting with women when I'm bloated. That's simply out of the question, unless I want to experience flagrant mistreatment. Women are utterly incapable of feeling anything but disdain towards ugly men. It's hardwired into their DNA. I can't even have a Platonic exchange with them, because they get very guarded and irritable, and act as though they want to end the interaction as quickly as possible. This is clearly evident in their facial expressions and body language.

By stark contrast, when the bloating subsides, and my face leans out, I often get eye contact and lascivious stares from women wherever I go. The attention can be overwhelming. They basically treat me like a celebrity. It's like I suddenly morph from an ogre into the best looking man on earth. The change is that dramatic. Some of these women often enter my personal space to make it easy for me to interact with them, while the bolder ones have gone much further than that.

I've had women catcall me, start conversations with me out of the blue, and even once had a girl flash her panties at me on the subway. They basically hand me the keys to their pussies.

Even men treat me with reverence when I'm leaned out. I can't tell you how many times groups of coworkers have waved to me attentively, as if they were saluting a general. And people, who rarely acknowledge me, suddenly act like we've been best friends for years. This never happens to me when I'm bloated.

But there are times when my face is neither bloated nor lean, but average-looking. This allows me to blend in with other people. I often prefer this, since I can go about my business, undisturbed. After all, if I can't take advantage of my looks because they are short-lived, what's the point?
For this reason, I've learned to ignore women (and sometimes treat them with outright contempt), even when they flirt with me. I consider this payback for when these twats treated me poorly due to my looks. It's poetic justice. If women can't treat me like a human being when I'm ugly, then they don't deserve me when I become Prince Charming.

But, hubris aside, I feel like a freak who's concealing a deep secret, like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, who constantly shapeshifts into different people. Sometimes, I look like an average Joe. But every now and then, I assume the appearance of a Chad, or even an incel.
But these changes in my appearance give me a unique perspective. They allow me to witness firsthand how women discriminate against men based on their looks. One moment, they want to fuck me, the next, I'm being avoided, as if I have leprosy. It can feel like an emotional roller coaster ride not knowing how I will be received at any given moment.

Bloating not only affects my sexual prospects, but it can sometimes cause people to underestimate my intelligence and assume that I'm a weakling. This is because it can make me take on a soft, rounded and goofy appearance. This pisses me off even more than being rejected by women. It's gotten me into several verbal confrontations and a couple of actual fights. So, my condition doesn't only affect me aesthetically, it can be downright dangerous to my safety.

I've tried several diets and countless exercise programs over the years, mistakenly assuming that I was harboring excess fat. I've even resorted to fasting, and was shocked to find out that I can swell up, despite having an empty stomach! I soon realized that bloating was the culprit, which is far more insidious and harder to eliminate than fat. In fact, bloating can rear its ugly head, even when I'm quite slender.

Another approach I took to eliminate facial bloating was to try various creams, which contained diuretics, such as caffeine, that you rub on your face. These all proved to be impractical for daily use for various reasons.

So, about 4 years ago, I visited a gastroenterologist, when it finally became apparent that I had a medical condition, which was likely coming from my stomach, or intestines.

The doctor performed several tests, and diagnosed me with a "cow's milk allergy". He advised me to avoid all dairy for 2 weeks, and see how it goes.

After a 2-week abstinence from dairy, I did notice some improvement, but the bloating still appeared from time to time throughout the day, albeit not as severe as before. My sex and social life, however, had not improved, and people were still treating me like shit whenever I swelled up. Clearly, something besides dairy was wreaking havoc on my system.

So, I started doing some online research on my condition, and made some interesting discoveries.

Apparently, bloating only affects women, at least that's the impression I got from the countless gynocentric articles that came up. It's either that, or the people who wrote these articles just don't give a shit about men who suffer from this problem.

Also, did you know that bloating only affects the belly, leaving the rest of the body mercifully intact?
That's right. Silly me. Here I was, obsessing for years over my distended face, head and neck, when the whole time, every mirror that I ever stood in front of had been malfunctioning. And all those women, who recoiled in horror at my facial appearance, as if I was Nosferatu, the vampire? That was all in my mind.

So, here I am on this forum. This is my last resort. Hope you guys can shed some light on what's ailing me.

Thanks
Keep investigating your diet. I'm lactose intolerant and my face balloons like crazy if I even sniff a piece of cheese. Inflammation is no joke.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: noodlelover, currylightskin, thecel and 3 others
i think i may have the same shit, op.
Do you feel extremely tired and cold throughout the day sometimes ? Do your nose suddenly close making it hard to breathe ? Do sometimes your body forces you to get on the bed and you feel like DEAD with no energy at all ?

• +1
Reactions: Nautica

Thanks
I have been battling a very similar condition since 2019. It's almost like a variation of IBS but more constipation and bloated. I basically eat a meal then am both constipated, bloated, and have gas for at least 12 hours after. Right now ive finally gotten somewhat of a handle on it thank god. Basically I have to eat the cleanest diet on planet earth. No soy, added sugar, dairy, meat, or high fat meals. I can't eat more than half my bodyweight in protein or I get indigestion. And I have to eat at least 300 grams of carbs a day and under 60 grams of fat or I will have no pooping all day. I take in cayenne pepper till it makes my tongue burn and stomach hurt, drink salt water after every meal to digest it properly, eat 40 percent fruit, vegan, no carbonated beverages, no trans fats, little sodium. It makes eating very unenjoyable but its better to eat cardboard and not be bloated 24/7.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Chad now, low tier normie in 30 minutes:forcedsmile:
No. Chad now, monstrosity in 30 minutes, at least that's how foids treat me. They act as if I'm Medusa, and if our eyes meet for a nanosecond, they'll turn to stone. It's enraging. :ogre:

i think i may have the same shit, op.
Do you feel extremely tired and cold throughout the day sometimes ? Do your nose suddenly close making it hard to breathe ? Do sometimes your body forces you to get on the bed and you feel like DEAD with no energy at all ?
Yes, I have all those symptoms, except for feeling cold. I'm usually warm most of the time.

• Hmm...
Reactions: TheBrownOne
  • +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
I have been battling a very similar condition since 2019. It's almost like a variation of IBS but more constipation and bloated. I basically eat a meal then am both constipated, bloated, and have gas for at least 12 hours after. Right now ive finally gotten somewhat of a handle on it thank god. Basically I have to eat the cleanest diet on planet earth. No soy, added sugar, dairy, meat, or high fat meals. I can't eat more than half my bodyweight in protein or I get indigestion. And I have to eat at least 300 grams of carbs a day and under 60 grams of fat or I will have no pooping all day. I take in cayenne pepper till it makes my tongue burn and stomach hurt, drink salt water after every meal to digest it properly, eat 40 percent fruit, vegan, no carbonated beverages, no trans fats, little sodium. It makes eating very unenjoyable but its better to eat cardboard and not be bloated 24/7.
Life would not be worth living at all, if I have to eat like that. Food is one of my only copes left. Even pro bodybuilders don't eat like that in the offseason. But, I often do experience gas, and sometimes, constipation along with the bloating.

Last edited:
I not give cuz I want the girl I knew her years ago and now I make plan to get her
i might beg an old gook of mine to pittyfuck me when im in asia because im such a subhuman and cant get laid otherwise

wish i could just pay em off like u

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and AlexBrown84
Have you tried an ice pack mask OP? Does that help at all?

Probably due to sugar as well, op.
Also, do your bloat effect your nose shape? Ive realized my nose looks extra fat and ugly when im bloated, not even being psychosis since i took Photos of different times and cheked its true

Have you tried an ice pack mask OP? Does that help at all?
No, but I've tried splashing very cold water on my face and neck for an extended period of time. That didn't help because the debloating from the cold temperature was offset by my skin absorbing water, which causes bloating.

Also, bloating is not a phenomenon that's limited to just my face. It pervades my entire body, including my neck and skull. So, even if I was able to reduce my facial swelling with an ice pack, I would still have a bloated skull, which would look weird (and cause my hair to look less dense due to the expansion of my scalp).

Probably due to sugar as well, op.
Also, do your bloat effect your nose shape? Ive realized my nose looks extra fat and ugly when im bloated, not even being psychosis since i took Photos of different times and cheked its true
Yes, I do notice that my nose becomes like an amorphous potato when I'm bloated. All my facial features (and body features) become ugly.

No, but I've tried splashing very cold water on my face and neck for an extended period of time. That didn't help because the debloating from the cold temperature was offset by my skin absorbing water, which causes bloating.

Also, bloating is not a phenomenon that's limited to just my face. It pervades my entire body, including my neck and skull. So, even if I was able to reduce my facial swelling with an ice pack, I would still have a bloated skull, which would look weird (and cause my hair to look less dense due to the expansion of my scalp).
I know. I have IBS. I've dealt with bloating. The ice pack mask helps a little (been messing with it lately).

• +1
I know. I have IBS. I've dealt with bloating. The ice pack mask helps a little (been messing with it lately).
But how do you get an ice pack to cover all the crevices of your facial features? And, what about your neck and skull?

I kinda had this too back when I didn't know about my food intolerances and constantly triggered my ibs, you need to avoid fodmaps and anything that activates mast cells. with the gut microbiome of modern people getting more and more wrecked I suppose this is only gonna become more common. I can prevent the bloating now with regular caffeine and l-tyrosine intake, it restores dopamine balance since autists suffer from too much serotonin which can lead to inflammation and puffiness in the face.

Also make sure you walk 10k steps a day, stay active so your metabolism and immune system keep functioning.
I think rotting too much can lead to bloating, and take like 50mcg zinc a day it also boosts the immune system and probably prevents this extreme gut inflammation by improving the gut barrier

• +1
Reactions: Part-Time Chad
Guys, I just want to add that I've had arguments with people about this bloating topic in the past, notably my brother, who's a Chad that doesn't suffer from this condition.

He seems to think that dieting and exercising will take care of my problem. But I've told him on countless occasions that it won't, and that, If it was that simple, I would have solved this issue years ago, and my life would have been radically different.

I remember when I lived in Italy at age 15. I weighed all but 140 lbs back then, at about 5'7" (I'm 5'9" now). I played soccer almost all day, every day, except Sunday. Yet, I still had a thick layer of bloat that would come and go, just like it does now. So, weight has absolutely nothing to do with bloating.

The only possible solution (and this too is questionable) is to drop down to, like, 10% body fat. But maintaining that low level is going to be very hard. Even some pro bodybuilders don't stay that lean year round.

• +1
water and chicken/steak only for 2 months and u’ll drop everything

But how do you get an ice pack to cover all the crevices of your facial features? And, what about your neck and skull?
No, obviously it doesn't apply to the neck. I've never noticed skull bloating. Just something to try, if you don't like it you can move on.

Guys, I just want to add that I've had arguments with people about this bloating topic in the past, notably my brother, who's a Chad that doesn't suffer from this condition.

He seems to think that dieting and exercising will take care of my problem. But I've told him on countless occasions that it won't, and that, If it was that simple, I would have solved this issue years ago, and my life would have been radically different.

I remember when I lived in Italy at age 15. I weighed all but 140 lbs back then, at about 5'7" (I'm 5'9" now). I played soccer almost all day, every day, except Sunday. Yet, I still had a thick layer of bloat that would come and go, just like it does now. So, weight has absolutely nothing to do with bloating.

The only possible solution (and this too is questionable) is to drop down to, like, 10% body fat. But maintaining that low level is going to be very hard. Even some pro bodybuilders don't stay that lean year round.
make that like 12, most people look great at that level and it's more maintainable.

much of the bloating is exacerbated by the excess level of bodyfat, I'm at 15% rn and not satisfied at all, I looked 10 times better back when I had 12-13% bodyfat.

• +1
I kinda had this too back when I didn't know about my food intolerances and constantly triggered my ibs, you need to avoid fodmaps and anything that activates mast cells. with the gut microbiome of modern people getting more and more wrecked I suppose this is only gonna become more common. I can prevent the bloating now with regular caffeine and l-tyrosine intake, it restores dopamine balance since autists suffer from too much serotonin which can lead to inflammation and puffiness in the face.

Also make sure you walk 10k steps a day, stay active so your metabolism and immune system keep functioning.
I think rotting too much can lead to bloating, and take like 50mcg zinc a day it also boosts the immune system and probably prevents this extreme gut inflammation by improving the gut barrier
Thanks for the useful info, man.

I've read about fodmaps, but it made me feel so overwhelmed that I never followed through with it.

Also, interesting comment about autists suffering from too much serotonin, which can lead to puffiness of the face. I'm not a full-blown autist, but I strongly suspect that I'm slightly neurodivergent.

Will buy some zinc supplements and try them out. Hopefully, they'll be no side effects.

Can I just buy B-complex vitamins in place of l-tyrosine supplements?
make that like 12, most people look great at that level and it's more maintainable.

much of the bloating is exacerbated by the excess level of bodyfat, I'm at 15% rn and not satisfied at all, I looked 10 times better back when I had 12-13% bodyfat.
Hmm. 12%? That also seems like a tall order, but maybe it's attainable. I know 15% would be.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 11770
water and chicken/steak only for 2 months and u’ll drop everything
Yeah, but even if this actually worked, wouldn't the bloating come back once I start eating normally again?

Thanks for the useful info, man.

I've read about fodmaps, but it made me feel so overwhelmed that I never followed through with it.

Also, interesting comment about autists suffering from too much serotonin, which can lead to puffiness of the face. I'm not a full-blown autist, but I strongly suspect that I'm slightly neurodivergent.

Will buy some zinc supplements and try them out. Hopefully, they'll be no side effects.

Can I just buy B-complex vitamins in place of l-tyrosine supplements?

Hmm. 12%? That also seems like a tall order, but maybe it's attainable. I know 15% would be.
l-tyrosine is better, as long as you make sure to not take more than 2-3 grams a day and have like 1 off day occasionally to reduce tolerance your good. I would also recommend taking 1 200mcg caffeine pill coupled with l-theanine powder 2-5 times a week, again with off days to prevent dependence.

the fodmap diet is relatively easy to follow if you are willing to restrict yourself, I usually just eat meat, rice, vegetables along with gluten free cereals, everybody should digest those well without much inflammatory issues, dark chocolate is fine as sweets

trust me bro I've had to deal with this shit for a lone time but I'm now at a point where I have my shitty gut microbiome sort of under control, but we need more research on the root causes

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Part-Time Chad
Yeah, but even if this actually worked, wouldn't the bloating come back once I start eating normally again?
you should stop eating carbs overall. prioritize your gut health.

I not give cuz I want the girl I knew her years ago and now I make plan to get her
bro u dont have a chance, stop cockblocking faggot

Life would not be worth living at all, if I have to eat like that. Food is one of my only copes left. Even pro bodybuilders don't eat like that in the offseason. But, I often do experience gas, and sometimes, constipation along with the bloating.
I heard if you do intense cardio after every meal it can offset bloating. I have been experimenting with that and it helps quite a bit. It's just that I have to work most days of the week so it's hard to keep that kind of workout schedule every day. What im doing now though is trying to raise the acid levels in my stomach to where I'm basically a walking corrosion chamber.

I heard if you do intense cardio after every meal it can offset bloating. I have been experimenting with that and it helps quite a bit. It's just that I have to work most days of the week so it's hard to keep that kind of workout schedule every day. What im doing now though is trying to raise the acid levels in my stomach to where I'm basically a walking corrosion chamber.
I don't even think professional athletes do intense cardio after every meal, especially when their stomach is full and feel lethargic.

Op, have you tried keto?

It is a notorius fact that carbohydrates causes bloating.

i don't know your age and i don't know if you did blood tests but i suggest you start doing the following.
bloodtest for:
-testosteron
-estrogen
-LH

I had several interesting reactions from estrogen. I found out that i included in my diet things that had a lot of soy lecithin(which is commonly found in a lot of products).
Estrogen should be between 20-30(ideally) but it's cool if it is between 15-45.
Depending on your age your test should be 700, hopefully more and not less.
I was bloated af and went to see an endocrinologist. My endo was sure i had high estrogen, i did the blood work and surprise surprise.
My esterogen was lower than 5. This is the very low range. If it's <5 it does not specify the exact value, it just says < 5.
So i went to my endo and she was shocked and said i must be getting some estrogen from my diet. Some estrogens from the diet basically replace your natural estrogen. And your body stops producing it. But those estrogens from the diet don't come up in the blood work. This was the situation in my case. Endo asked me if i was eating soy and i said no but then she mentioned soy lecithin and i was in fact doing this. The bad part is that i was also killing testosteron(no time to explain this now but i also had test around 300)

In 3 weeks after cutting all soy lecithin i had test 750 and estadiol(estrogen2) = 22(basically ideal value).
Go check yourself man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and Part-Time Chad
I feel you OP

My face swells a lot sometimes even when I keep the same diet

I learned to ignore this, and I know it's hard to do

I noticed after intense cardio sometimes it debloats my face, but not every time, sometimes even after cardio I'm still bloated lol

I have a shit diet overall, too much carbs/sugar salt , dairy too

I have antipsychotics and food becomes one of my favorite copes too. My bodyweight is quite low though, but like you said, it isn't even a matter of bodyfat

I think I looked the leanest when i had a low carb diet, but to be honest I dont want to go on low carbs anymore

but basically low-carbs + cardio and I was a leanest human

• +1
I don't even think professional athletes do intense cardio after every meal, especially when their stomach is full and feel lethargic.
Not immediately after. 1-2 hours after. No one can do intense cardio right after eating.

Op, have you tried keto?

It is a notorius fact that carbohydrates causes bloating.
No, I haven't. It may sound entitled, but I'm looking for a solution to bloating that still allows me to live a somewhat normal life. If such a solution doesn't exist, then I'll simply resign myself to the fact that I'll have to live with bloating and have an unhappy life.

Last edited:
Research deeply on chlorine dioxide, or 'MMS'. The cure might just depend on how open minded you are.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Research deeply on chlorine dioxide, or 'MMS'. The cure might just depend on how open minded you are.
Just poison yourself theory

• +1
Reactions: RftH
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel
Check this thread out https://looksmax.org/threads/i-got-diagnosed-with-ibs.462967/

Bumping this thread because this could help people, if anyone has the same condition by all means contact me

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Tasty17 and Aladin
Bumping this thread because this could help people, if anyone has the same condition by all means contact me
yes also bumping, this is beyond important.
anyone who does not reply to this thread is gay and sits on a banana