[Blogpost] My english class groupmates are functionally retarded

Slayer

Slayer

💩
So this fucking class I'm taking is an english class for engineers (autists) and we're supposed to be focusing on "societal problems" and my group is focusing on energy/power.

One person in my group is this ugly hispanic bitch (but she's the smartest second to me so whatever)
The next is this hispanic guy (who's well meaning but kinda stupid)

Then there's this utterly retarded fat black bitch who I can only assume got into a class like this through hardcore affirmative action. She straight up doesn't even understand the assignments. On the first day of class she interrupted the teacher in the middle of lecture to tell him about how she used to work on making ice cream commercials
Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif
as if anyone gave a fuck.

Our project this week was to create a 'network' about a technology in our topic, then write an analysis on it, so we chose nuclear energy. Then this obese windowlicker starts shitting out fucktarded info on our shared document about china
and how "the internet isn't energy"

I had to do the entire goddamn thing by myself because nobody else would. Every single word on that project is mine alone. I can't even say shit cause as the only white guy in the group I'd get expelled plus I'm stuck with this group for the entire rest of the semester.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LordNorwood, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
Thank you diversity, very cool!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129, LordNorwood and 3 others
Sad shit
You didn't get to choose groups or it was preselected by the professor? We get to select our own groups.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
sounds like a waste of time. schools retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129, Deleted member 5180 and 1 other person
Sad shit
You didn't get to choose groups or it was preselected by the professor? We get to select our own groups.
We could choose but the professor wanted to balance stuff out and my first choice (health) had a ton of people so I just went with my second which was energy. I should have dropped the class the instant I found out that retard was in my group.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Kingkellz
Damn bro I would’ve pulled up in style :feelsez::feelsez:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, SkinjobCatastrophe and 1 other person
fucking minorities

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Slayer and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
college is like middle school just with older dumbasses. People wonder why college degrees arent worth as much as they used to be while they give out engineering and physics degrees to people who can barely speak english and tie their shoes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LordNorwood and Slayer