" blonde guys had the least amount of dates, compared to men with other hair color. Even the ginger boys are doing better than blonde guys. "

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
"According to the study by the dating website, WhatsYourPrice.com, blonde men don’t fair very well on the dating scene. Of the more than 145,000 male members, it was found that in June and July, blonde guys had the least amount of dates, compared to men with other hair color. Even the ginger boys are doing better than blonde guys. But why is this the case?"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Oberyn, Xangsane, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
They should have done the same thing about eye color

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, helpmegod and Deleted member 17829
Blonde, blue, green, I'm sick of appealing to foids, why should pigment of my hair determine my SMV? What a terrible world we live in.

• +1
Reactions: Gandy, TUSSELEIF, Daniel Plainview and 4 others
"According to the study by the dating website, WhatsYourPrice.com, blonde men don’t fair very well on the dating scene. Of the more than 145,000 male members, it was found that in June and July, blonde guys had the least amount of dates, compared to men with other hair color. Even the ginger boys are doing better than blonde guys. But why is this the case?"
Over for germancels

• JFL
Reactions: Agendum and Deleted member 17829
Blonde was a trend in the west years ago, it is thankfully gone now.

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro and Deleted member 17829
Post another thread on hair color you abused dog
Not only are you hyper focusing on the wrong failo ( you have a long mid face of death)
But your IQ is one of the lowest I've ever seen in someone born in a developed country. You litterally have 0 reading comprehension skills and always need someone on the forum to explain everything to you.
Blond hair is worse than ginger hair because dark hair is dimorphic. If you are a ginger and are dimorphic (which is the case for Irish men which are a big part of ginger men) then being dark ginger is not too bad, it might not be a failo anymore
If you are "blond" and dimorphic you are simply not blond anymore. Your hair becomes light brown. I can guarantee these studies don't consider dark blond as blond because you get ridiculously low rates of blond men in these studies. When talking about blond hair these studies take into account low T nerdic pheno having guys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16110 and Deleted member 2729
im dirty blonde and never had problems with girls, some girls even said (my gf for example) she was never attracted to blonde guys but now she is

😝

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 17829
Not only are you hyper focusing on the wrong failo ( you have a long mid face of death)
But your IQ is one of the lowest I've ever seen in someone born in a developed country. You litterally have 0 reading comprehension skills and always need someone on the forum to explain everything to you.
Blond hair is worse than ginger hair because dark hair is dimorphic. If you are a ginger and are dimorphic (which is the case for Irish men which are a big part of ginger men) then being dark ginger is not too bad, it might not be a failo anymore
If you are "blond" and dimorphic you are simply not blond anymore. Your hair becomes light brown. I can guarantee these studies don't consider dark blond as blond because you get ridiculously low rates of blond men in these studies. When talking about blond hair these studies take into account low T nerdic pheno having guys
yes i know my midface is long i have a plan to fix that tho.

i dont have a plan to aim for the best colouring appeal to asian/indian girls tho

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
yes i know my midface is long i have a plan to fix that tho.

i dont have a plan to aim for the best colouring appeal to asian/indian girls tho
You are talking about a continent with more than 3 billion people. There is no general answer to your question

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
we can't know which hair color has higher SMV because multiple factors are taken into account before a date such as face and body.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 17829
ErbCel: "You literally have 0 reading comprehension skills"
Also ErbCel: 'AlL iRiSh mEN ArE diMorpHIc'

Did you base your opinion on all irish men from Conor McGregor? jfl

How about Mini Ladd?

MiniLadd Insomnia2018

Dude literally loooks like the soy meme jfl

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
ErbCel: "You literally have 0 reading comprehension skills"
Also ErbCel: 'AlL iRiSh mEN ArE diMorpHIc'

Did you base your opinion on all irish men from Conor McGregor? jfl

How about Mini Ladd?

View attachment 1804697

Dude literally loooks like the soy meme jfl
Yeah I capped they have the same T levels as other Europeans my bad.
55143B7D 88FB 4763 B301 EE0115A86E5B

My point still stands that "pure blond" is not a dimorphic hair color but ginger hair can be dimorphic if dark

@the BULL @Predeterminism

blonde is like synonymous with super young lacking maturity and not fully developed
why you think lions get darker manes as they mature from childhood and at the same time their test increases too?

Darker, fuller manes indicate a healthy lion with plenty of testosterone. This makes him catnip to the ladies, but also tells potential rivals to beware; he won't back down from a fight. Mane length is also a signal to other lions of fighting success (presumably manes are damaged in these challenges).
West said the female lions may instinctively be drawn to the black manes because males with darker manes seem superior in a number of ways. “A dark mane is apparently a marker the female uses to evaluate the fitness of a male,” she said, suggesting that lions' manes evolved over time through sexual selection.

Even humans have reported darker hair when on like high doses of test

Don't listen to the pathetic @Detona he doesn't know anything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 17829
blonde is like synonymous with super young lacking maturity and not fully developed
why you think lions get darker manes as they mature from childhood and at the same time their test increases too?

Darker, fuller manes indicate a healthy lion with plenty of testosterone. This makes him catnip to the ladies, but also tells potential rivals to beware; he won't back down from a fight. Mane length is also a signal to other lions of fighting success (presumably manes are damaged in these challenges).
West said the female lions may instinctively be drawn to the black manes because males with darker manes seem superior in a number of ways. “A dark mane is apparently a marker the female uses to evaluate the fitness of a male,” she said, suggesting that lions' manes evolved over time through sexual selection.

Ight lol. I think blonde hair and tan like @Niko69 is really good tho don’t u think?

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
Reactions: Loki
do u think dirty blonde mogs brown?
Definitely mogs "real" blonde on guys, but I'm not sure if it mogs brown, I guess it highly depends on the person as I do believe it has to bring harmony to someone's face.

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 17829
Ight lol. I think blonde hair and tan like @Niko69 is really good tho don’t u think?
his is like dirty blonde which is not regular blonde and tan is always good so yeah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Niklaus Mikaelson

extremely interesting video

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: softlysoftly and Deleted member 17829
Cope thread. I already debunked this as no study mentioned in this threwd was ever conructed.

Blonde = high T chad, more mature, hair gets lighter with age

Chad = :chad: blond
Incel = :incel: dark

• +1

100% cope by ethnic whose home country is getting dominated by blond Chads, Putin and Trump. I have debunked everything here 100x before.

• JFL
Cope thread. I already debunked this as no study mentioned in this threwd was ever conructed.

Blonde = high T chad, more mature, hair gets lighter with age

Chad = :chad: blond
Incel = :incel: dark
according to you retarded ass emoticons on a incel forum are your basis for assigning what trait is chad and incel? laughable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
according to you retarded ass emoticons on a incel forum are your basis for assigning what trait is chad and incel? laughable

Those emoticons are based on stereotypes, idiot.

Also, there's reality, in which for thousands of years blond chads have been cucking darks.

• +1
100% cope by ethnic whose home country is getting dominated by blond Chads, Putin and Trump. I have debunked everything here 100x before.
Relevance? what does home country getting dominated or not have to do with blonde being generally considered less masculine for men? See you are not like objective you like to attack the person instead of the evidence presented.

• +1
made from clueless guys like you they have no value use your brain lady

Cope.
Blond chad is literally based on the stereotypical American high school jock, who is blond.

• +1
Cope.
Blond chad is literally based on the stereotypical American high school jock, who is blond.
again pointless to mention the question is when everything else is like equated does darker hair prevail or lighter blonde hair win? The answer is darker almost always you numbskull

again pointless to mention the question is when everything else is like equated does darker hair prevail or lighter blonde hair win? The answer is darker almost always you numbskull

No, the answer is lighter always. Also, things are never "equated" in the real world. Equality is a cope, buddy boyo.

No, the answer is lighter always.
nothing to support this and gooks going to a sperm bank will obviously choose blonde hair blue sperm they are obsessed and outliers so don't use your stupid sperm bank stats as proof

Found a photo of @Detona

Screenshot 2022 08 01 203935

• +1
Reactions: LeonardoMessi and softlysoftly
nothing to support this and gooks going to a sperm bank will obviously choose blonde hair blue sperm they are obsessed and outliers so don't use your stupid sperm bank stats as proof

There were no "gooks". Those were American white women going to the sperm bank in that Seattle Times article I showed you. Similar reports out of the United Kingdom, as well.

There were no "gooks". Those were American white women going to the sperm bank in that Seattle Times article I showed you. Similar reports out of the United Kingdom, as well.
keep coping

Video from jestermaxxing ethnic manlet in germany:

keep coping

Ethnic cope

American women choose blond sperm:

While some think pursuing the fantasy of a perfect child smacks of eugenics, Americans are finding ways to attempt to give birth to designer babies, whether through sperm from blond-haired, blue-eyed athletic Danes or by taking ads out in Ivy League college newspapers looking for an egg donor with high SAT scores and varsity-team records.

The freedom to choose the kind of child one wants, as opposed to a child who perhaps more closely resembles oneself, could create “consumer eugenics,” said Jonathan Moreno, an endowed professor of biomedical ethics at the University of Virginia. “We have cultural stereotypes. Blue eyes, light skin and height are valued. It would be a historic irony if we all ended up looking like that.”

Arnt is one of 50 men from Denmark whose sperm sits in one of three metal vats in Manhattan, waiting for a couple or a single mother desperate for a baby. In this case, a Viking baby. The company, Scandinavian Cryobank, has been in business in Denmark for almost 20 years. It takes credit for 10,000 babies worldwide. Two years ago, the company opened a New York office and began marketing Scandinavian sperm to infertility doctors and their patients with a sleek albeit controversial slogan: “Congratulations, it’s a Viking!”

Another advertisement shows a blond, blue-eyed baby and talks about his ancestors who beat Columbus to North America. “You’d better build a strong crib,” the ad boasts.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/blue-eyed-sperm-boom-sees-imports-rise-3000-s3z8v5lfj

“The vast majority of what we have and what we sell are the Caucasian blond-haired, blue-eyed donors,” Fredrik Andreasson, chief financial officer at the Seattle Sperm Bank, told The Wall Street Journal

• Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly
Video from jestermaxxing ethnic manlet in germany:

Staged video

Mesnwhile real life cuckery of black hair out in the open:

While some think pursuing the fantasy of a perfect child smacks of eugenics, Americans are finding ways to attempt to give birth to designer babies, whether through sperm from blond-haired, blue-eyed athletic Danes or by taking ads out in Ivy League college newspapers looking for an egg donor with high SAT scores and varsity-team records.

The freedom to choose the kind of child one wants, as opposed to a child who perhaps more closely resembles oneself, could create “consumer eugenics,” said Jonathan Moreno, an endowed professor of biomedical ethics at the University of Virginia. “We have cultural stereotypes. Blue eyes, light skin and height are valued. It would be a historic irony if we all ended up looking like that.”

Arnt is one of 50 men from Denmark whose sperm sits in one of three metal vats in Manhattan, waiting for a couple or a single mother desperate for a baby. In this case, a Viking baby. The company, Scandinavian Cryobank, has been in business in Denmark for almost 20 years. It takes credit for 10,000 babies worldwide. Two years ago, the company opened a New York office and began marketing Scandinavian sperm to infertility doctors and their patients with a sleek albeit controversial slogan: “Congratulations, it’s a Viking!”

Another advertisement shows a blond, blue-eyed baby and talks about his ancestors who beat Columbus to North America. “You’d better build a strong crib,” the ad boasts.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/blue-eyed-sperm-boom-sees-imports-rise-3000-s3z8v5lfj

“The vast majority of what we have and what we sell are the Caucasian blond-haired, blue-eyed donors,” Fredrik Andreasson, chief financial officer at the Seattle Sperm Bank, told The Wall Street Journal

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: softlysoftly and Deleted member 17829
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and Deleted member 17829
Staged video

Mesnwhile real life cuckery of black hair out in the open:

i think theyre getting that sperm cos they want blonde daughters tho

Ethnic cope

you showed a blond hair guy taking a CHINESE girl from a CHINESE man this is like expected you idiot
if it had showed blond hair guy taking the girl from the dark haired white guy it would be having more merit you doofus

• +1
i think theyre getting that sperm cos they want blonde daughters tho

Wrong. They explicitly say they want sperm from blond men because they are more masculine and confident.

They want blond sons who can spread their genes at the sperm bank to millions.
Blond women get cucked by black haired ethnic women (esp Asian).

• +1
Blond women get cucked by black haired ethnic women (esp Asian).
more gibberish I can't think of a single time in my life where I preferred a chinese girl over a blonde girl you just projecting your preferences onto others at this point its very clear

more gibberish I can't think of a single time in my life where I preferred a chinese girl over a blonde girl you just projecting your preferences onto others at this point its very clear

:lul::lul::lul:

That's not what blonde women said. Here's what they think about themselves:

https://kjonnsforskning.no/en/2015/09/blond-sexy-and-immigrant

"According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal.

But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman.

“Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy. The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström. Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström."

fMfgys5.png
3b1714697587e2c4784c31200d1cf83d--online-dating-dating-blog.jpg

What ethnicity are you

:lul::lul::lul:

That's not what blonde women said. Here's what they think about themselves:

https://kjonnsforskning.no/en/2015/09/blond-sexy-and-immigrant

"According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal.

But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman.

“Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy. The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström. Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström."

fMfgys5.png
3b1714697587e2c4784c31200d1cf83d--online-dating-dating-blog.jpg

According to the study u posted , do u agree that black guys are the most facially attractive race?

Why don’t blacks do really well in the dating market then?