Got my hair bleached today

P

Prettyboy

Banned
Went to the hair salon and after getting a Brazilian keratin treatment to make my hair straight I got it bleached as well, to golden (dark blond) color.

It wasn’t hard at all since the keratin lightens hair on itself plus all the sunbleach I got so far this summer. I’ve already got a nice tan from melanotan 2 so the blond hair contrasts very well with my skin

I’m gonna keep wearing my hair in curtains, with an undercut on the sides, imma keep the curtains hanging down just above my cheekbones

So far so good, after I finished at the hair salon I went to get my eyebrows dyed dark brown at a beautician (mid 20s girl) and she instantly commented on my hair and how it looked like a Disney prince’s in a teasing way
Her cheeks were blushed the whole time she did my brows
:Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, SteveRogers, Hero of the Imperium and 24 others
And your faggot points went up

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 20679, Tallooksmaxxer and 31 others
Cringe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Went to the hair salon and after getting a Brazilian keratin treatment to make my hair straight I got it bleached as well, to golden (dark blond) color.

It wasn’t hard at all since the keratin lightens hair on itself plus all the sunbleach I got so far this summer. I’ve already got a nice tan from melanotan 2 so the blond hair contrasts very well with my skin

I’m gonna keep wearing my hair in curtains, with an undercut on the sides, imma keep the curtains hanging down just above my cheekbones

So far so good, after I finished at the hair salon I went to get my eyebrows dyed dark brown at a beautician (mid 20s girl) and she instantly commented on my hair and how it looked like a Disney prince’s in a teasing way
mind sharing a pic? from the description it looks rlly good

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
what does it look like now, post pictures.

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Daniel Plainview, Lmao and 2 others
bro we just wanna see your eye area

• +1
just murder your hair theory

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and Kroker
This nigga literally bleached his hair but im a faggot for fingering myself JFL at this forums logic :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, diabolusx666, SteveRogers and 26 others

do you look something like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Daniel Plainview, Prettyboy and 2 others
based

i need to go get my hair done at a salon and eyebrows done at an eyebrow place but i havent got the balls ngl

id feel really gay and embarrassed + what if someone ik from school saw me in there OVER

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Manu le coq, Prettyboy and 1 other person
include pics OP? even if u blur out ur face?

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
Ok and yakhi did you pluck out your beard and chest hair 🤔🤔😹😹🤙🤙??

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Prettyboy and Deleted member 17829
dm pics lad

i need to change hair color as well i think

• +1
Someone followed my advice. Now you only need pitch dark brown contactlenses and you are the chad of hungary himself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dystopian and |Daddy_Zygos|
Someone followed my advice. Now you only need pitch dark brown contactlenses and you are the chad of hungary himself

lifefuel tbh

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
dm pics lad

You will still be curry yakhi 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙 . Muh hair dye . Muh i have white hair so i am European. What kinda cope is this yakhi 😹😹😹 ???

off topic

Put how much money you invested on Looksmaxing

Like how much does it cost in a monthly basis

• +1
here getting hair dyed dark blond is an immediate epiteth of being a gypsy.

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Tallooksmaxxer, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Is it highlights or the whole head

Post pics of hair aswell

• +1
mind sharing a pic? from the description it looks rlly good
what does it look like now, post pictures.
include pics OP? even if u blur out ur face?
dm pics lad

Is it highlights or the whole head

Post pics of hair aswell
My original hair color & texture: (brown & wavy)
5F69873E 62A3 4F4E BAA0 B35E9EDF5B5E

Color unchanged but keratined into straight:
A42C424D 8AAF 4846 836F FD94BE5C5C47

Now, after both bleached and keratined:

I swept it sideways for the sake of the pic, indoor at night
699DAB2F 7418 4339 89A6 FB828C249D75

outdoor at golden hour
5D8A721E 7F9C 4C80 AC33 9A6BDF8B21E3

Now I will have to go home shower once, and condition it then style it to get the final look with curtains like I usually do. It will also darken a bit after showering once.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, thereallegend, Daniel Plainview and 6 others
View attachment 1789704

View attachment 1789706

View attachment 1789707

outdoor at golden hour
View attachment 1789711

Now I will have to go home shower once, and condition it then style it to get the final look with curtains like I usually do
show final result when u can

• +1
View attachment 1789704

View attachment 1789706

View attachment 1789707

outdoor at golden hour
View attachment 1789711

Now I will have to go home shower once, and condition it then style it to get the final look with curtains like I usually do
can i see it in curtains? looks gay with that side sweep:forcedsmile:

looks good tho colour

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Johanjohan and Prettyboy
View attachment 1789704

View attachment 1789706

View attachment 1789707

outdoor at golden hour
View attachment 1789711

Now I will have to go home shower once, and condition it then style it to get the final look with curtains like I usually do. It will also darken a bit after showering once.
looks like shitty asian hair tbh

looked better before sorry lad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Johanjohan, Prettyboy and 1 other person
bro we just wanna see your eye area
18673251 0298 4355 85BD 3DF827261D47

based

i need to go get my hair done at a salon and eyebrows done at an eyebrow place but i havent got the balls ngl

id feel really gay and embarrassed + what if someone ik from school saw me in there OVER
It’s really good ngl All the staff at eyebrow places are looksmaxxed young girls who smell fantastic , it really charges me up whenever I visit them
They are very chatty too

off topic

Put how much money you invested on Looksmaxing

Like how much does it cost in a monthly basis
Hard to say since aside from one time purchases (e.g. teeth whitening two times for 100$ each time, epilator for 50$, IPL 50$ each time etc.) I would spend money on food regardless if I cared about eating clean or not. Same with skincare

here getting hair dyed dark blond is an immediate epiteth of being a gypsy.
Gypsies with bleached hair look ridiculous :lul:

Thankfully I’m Central European so I can change my coloring on a broad scale and not look off

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboys_AboveAll, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17735 and 4 others
John Smith Disney

Pocahontas guy pheno

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Agendum and Prettyboy
Women love blond haired men. :chad:. It looks like gold (MONEY)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Deprived, Daniel Plainview and 3 others

Ngl the idea to bleach my hair formed in my head during college exams last month. We were writing it in a huge auditorium and I was late so I was assigned to the last row, where I could observe everybody else.

DC53E60B 121C 450F AF43 E2C14867BBAD

I have thought about it before but sitting there it just suddenly hit me that every guy in the big ass hall was a brunette (like me naturally) :incel:

And I started wondering what a boring thing it is a truly normie trait

Now of course blond hair is feminising, but that’s not a bad thing per se if you can compensate it with masculine facial features. I have no problem with that as my face is angular AF with a very strong jawline. And at the end of the day girls find faces that are mixed in feminime and masculine features the most attractive anyway too

Anyways, for now I’ll experiment how different it is. One thing is certain though, golden hair on a guy striking here, because it’s so damn rare
:chad:

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 20565, Lmao and 1 other person
View attachment 1789723

It’s really good ngl All the staff at eyebrow places are looksmaxxed young girls who smell fantastic , it really charges me up whenever I visit them
They are very chatty too

Hard to say since aside from one time purchases (e.g. teeth whitening two times for 100$ each time, epilator for 50$, IPL 50$ each time etc.) I would spend money on food regardless if I cared about eating clean or not. Same with skincare

Thankfully I’m Central European so I can change my coloring on a broad scale and not look off
nice eyes u would look even better with longer lashes
I would recommend to go all out and use castor + coconut oil in the morning
lattisse at night
and myristoyl pentapeptide 17 cycled with the oils every second day in the morning

• +1
Yeah something like that, another example

52a39578f7583494efad557c96a14442.jpg

As much as I hate it to admit it this hair mogs hard af.
That's normal brown hair with some sun bleach. That guy looks exactly like @ArvidGustavsson

Reminder that OP is a gigachad but thinks those irrelevant softmaxxes make a difference for him

• So Sad
> random male model avi
?

What my comment implied was that he is a coping ethnic thinking having dirty blonde makes you a faggot, since they all tend to worship Salludon as if he is some god JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Lmao
?

What my comment implied was that he is a coping ethnic thinking having dirty blonde makes you a faggot, since they all tend to worship Salludon as if he is some god JFL.
you're all fags

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
Ngl the idea to bleach my hair formed in my head during college exams last month. We were writing it in a huge auditorium and I was late so I was assigned to the last row, where I could observe everybody else.

View attachment 1789754

I have thought about it before but sitting there it just suddenly hit me that every guy in the big ass hall was a brunette (like me naturally) :incel:

And I started wondering what a boring thing it is

Now of course blond hair is feminising, but that’s not a bad thing per se if you can compensate it with masculine facial features. I have no problem with that as my face is angular AF with a very strong jawline. And at the end of the day girls find faces that are mixed in feminime and masculine features the most attractive

Anyways, for now I’ll experiment how different it is. One thing is certain though, golden hair on a guy striking here, because it’s so damn rare
:chad:
Looking memorable & striking is such a halo

I'm trying something similar currently but in terms of hairstyle. letting my hair just grow out quite long like a lions mane similar to jay (dark brown hair though) but style it a bit more quiff/curtain-like, basically the only hairstyle I've never done. Good hair quality is major key, and it only does so much of course, since my jaws/bones are my major problem. Once they would be fixed I'm good to go though

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, AscendingHero, Pharmaceutic and 1 other person
9B545752 7C3F 463E 8C53 7A5B67E70AAF

Looking memorable & striking is such a halo

I'm trying something similar currently but in terms of hairstyle. letting my hair just grow out quite long like a lions mane similar to jay (dark brown hair though) but style it a bit more quiff/curtain-like, basically the only hairstyle I've never done. Good hair quality is major key, and it only does so much of course, since my jaws/bones are my major problem. Once they would be fixed I'm good to go though

View attachment 1789763
Lion’s mane hair needs a lots of maintenance but it’s very striking. I admit that looks even better with facial hair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend and BucketCrab
View attachment 1789723

They are very chatty too

Have you tried icehooding? You would look godly with hunter eyes in my opinion

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Mirin op

I should bleach my hair too
Dark hair is ethnic cope, blonde mogs

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, datboijj and Prettyboy
if your hair is naturally wavy honestly you should try and bleach it completely white and stop the meme keratin straightening procedures.
It will bring out the texture so much and since you arent subhuman looking you can definitely pull it off. Also quite rare to see which is even better way of standing out

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend
OP so are you now changing your mind about brown hair being ideal?

• +1

View attachment 1789707

outdoor at golden hour
View attachment 1789711

bros karenmaxxing 💀 huge looksmin ngl