Blonde hair and Brown eyes

Notorious

Notorious

Zephir
...or light hair and brown eyes together in general. Anyone else thinks this is as boring as it gets? Even if you are 6ft+ and have the jaw of doom etc.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Blond hair and brown hair is a halo, you end up looking like a cuck if you have blue eyes and blond hair.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
It is as boring as it gets for a foid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
Blonde hair is only fine if you have light eyes, otherwise just color your hair. That's for women... if you are a dude, just color your hair either way.

How about blonde hair and blue eyes?

Blonde hair is only fine if you have light eyes, otherwise just color your hair. That's for women... if you are a dude, just color your hair either way.
It's a halo when women have blonde hair and blue eyes, though. But for men, no. They look like cucks.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Absi, RedPilledStemcel and 1 other person
Blonde hair and brown eyes just look off to me.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, TBOLT and Notorious
Blond hair and brown hair is a halo, you end up looking like a cuck if you have blue eyes and blond hair.

Retard level giga-cope, thinking an otherwise masculine guy will look "like a cuck" if he has aryan features :lul: :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, Gannicus and buflek
Retard level giga-cope, thinking an otherwise masculine guy will look "like a cuck" if he has aryan features :lul::feelskek:
Jfl at this low IQ post, curries are the true Aryans.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and TBOLT
Blue eyes brown hair is the best to have. But what you have sucks. Color your hair brown

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Michael Myers
Blue eyes brown hair is the best to have. But what you have sucks. Color your hair brown

Preferably light brown and blue is the most statistically attractive eye color.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem

Loool people actually talking down on aryan features im dying:ROFLMAO::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Einon and TBOLT

I have a dark blonde hair with brown eyes and I would kill to have any eye color besides brown tbh

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and TBOLT
This is the true aryan phenotype.
Black hair, white skin, and blue, green or hazel eyes.
North atlantid phenotype = master race.

• +1
Reactions: Einon
looks like complete and utter feces

How about brown hair brown eyes

Aryan = blonde hair blue eyes

Just because you don’t like it doesn’t change the definition
You're right, what I meant to say was ideal.
Ideal phenotype.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
hair colour is irrelevant compared to eye colour

This is the true aryan phenotype.
Black hair, white skin, and blue, green or hazel eyes.
North atlantid phenotype = master race.
View attachment 49370View attachment 49371
My phenotype, :feelsyay:.

However; Tronder is one fairer phenotype that looks decent imo

Personally I see nothing wrong with men being Blonde haired and blue eyed? If they have masculine features they can just pull off that viking look, Shits becoming more popular now with TV series around vikings and stuff. But North-Atlantid is Hollywood's favourite phenotype for sure.
For instance, here's prince william when he was younger, Kelto-Saxon, hardly looks subhuman because he has a lighter phenotype.
6afd87fac8cb91212db601e4ec83e216--prince-william-woman-crush.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: G O D

I don't have blonde hair and brown eyes though. Got dark brown hair and blue eyes. I'm just saying blonde hair and brown eyed people doesn't appeal to me.
How about brown hair brown eyes

That's cool.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
My phenotype, :feelsyay:.

However; Tronder is one fairer phenotype that looks decent imo

Personally I see nothing wrong with men being Blonde haired and blue eyed? If they have masculine features they can just pull off that viking look, Shits becoming more popular now with TV series around vikings and stuff. But North-Atlantid is Hollywood's favourite phenotype for sure.
For instance, here's prince william when he was younger, Kelto-Saxon, hardly looks subhuman because he has a lighter phenotype.
6afd87fac8cb91212db601e4ec83e216--prince-william-woman-crush.jpg

I'd like having his coloring tbh

You only say that because you're a shitskin tho

Yeah,tbh.Dark brown hair and dark brown eyes aren't that much better.I'd istantly trade dark brown hair and eyes for blonde hair blue eyes.

It's a pretty bad combo tbh, but it doesn't affect someone with a Chad bone structure

• +1
Reactions: Notorious
Your eye area is more important than your hair.

It's more important than anything else. It's what people notice first. The eye area (color, shape, eye brows, socket etc.) shapes your appearance and gives you a head start on women because they are already making an identity for you based on your eye area, even if in the end you turn out to be a complete asshole.

Blond hair and brown hair is a halo
not really a halo, we probably subconsciously associate femininity with blond hair and brown hair is super normal
also for the record, aryan being blonde/blue eyed was defined by hilter, who for the record is dead and LOST like a big little sissy bitch. The entire nazi leadership got utterly humiliated in the following Nuremberg trials with all of them suddenly begging like dogs to not get executed.

not really a halo, we probably subconsciously associate femininity with blond hair and brown hair is super normal
also for the record, aryan being blonde/blue eyed was defined by hilter, who for the record is dead and LOST like a big little sissy bitch. The entire nazi leadership got utterly humiliated in the following Nuremberg trials with all of them suddenly begging like dogs to not get executed.
I meant to say brown eyed blond guys! Lol.
You only say that because you're a shitskin tho
You're only saying that because you're a cumskin though.

I like the contrast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
I like the contrast

Light hair and dark eyes?

It works for middle-eastern and latino women I guess with darker skin and dark eyes to get highlights but Light hair and dark eyes is in general very boring, especially on white men.