Blonde hair is better for girls, brown hair for men

Kinger

Kinger

Bronze
Blonde is a feminine trait, so a blonde girl with blue eyes is perceived as more beautiful than a girl with brown eyes and hair.
Red hair is very similar to blonde...a red hair girl with blue eyes is very beautiful.

But blonde/red hair men are perceived as less beautiful on average than men with brown hair. That's a general rule, you can cherrypick pics of a blonde male model and an ugly loser with brown hair but it won't change anything as of course there are exceptions

I'm talking about white people of course

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Egyptianmogger and Baban
My preference is white girls with brown hair and brown eyes though.

In my opinion it looks much more friendly/cute.

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and aestheticsrespecter
Red hair looks like crap on both sexes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and aestheticsrespecter
Agreed

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
blonde on some males are so superior

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum
Slightly dark brown or dark blonde is good for men

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
I think black hair on north European men mogs more than brown imo

emptiness is a feminine trait,dark is feminine,and more pretty.the yin.darker people look better than really light people.though for some reason black skin looks ugly.

besides,pretty boys are superior to masc men.

Kill blondes. Behead blondes. Roundhouse kick a blonde into the concrete. Slam dunk a blonde baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy blondes. Defecate in a blonde girls food. Launch blondes into the sun. Stir fry blondes in a wok. Toss blondes into active volcanoes. Urinate into a blondes gas tank. Judo throw blondes into a wood chipper. Twist blondes heads off. Report blondes to the IRS. Karate chop blondes in half. Curb stomp pregnant blondes. Trap blondes in quicksand. Crush blondes in the trash compactor. Liquefy blondes in a vat of acid. Eat blondes. Dissect blondes. Exterminate blondes in the gas chamber. Stomp white blonde skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate blondes in the oven. Lobotomize blondes. Mandatory abortions for blondes. Grind blonde fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown blondes in fried chicken grease. Vaporize blondes with a ray gun. Kick old blondes down the stairs. Feed blondes to alligators. Slice blondes with a katana.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Egyptianmogger and lemonnz
No, blonde is a falio

Light brown/dark blonde is best if white pheno.

I have "le sexi brown hair" as they say, it is the most boring fucking color. Give me raven hair or give me blonde.

with the exception of Lucky Blue Smith I don't think there is a single blonde psl god, famous male model or Hollywood chad

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421