Blonde highlights : Halo or Failo for Blacks?

tyronelite

tyronelite

Banned Till Lean - No DMs
0CCC21F9 F0B3 4924 96C1 45A95DDA04C2 CE4504BD 9CEE 462F 8A2F 9FC9837B7ACC 6FF2C9A1 1AA8 4FB1 9919 CB7AE4756E22 860B2029 6341 4FDB 9487 3AAB8C80B78B 323038EA 3B15 4C67 B313 13CBB2653711 F7C8C160 EA9F 49EE 8815 087246538F50 A6F0A913 DBC6 4852 9CBB 00D4DB5F1F42

How much of a halo is blonde highlights for black men?

I’ve been contemplating on experimenting with it for my curls when I grow it back

How much of a boost will it give ones SMV? Is it too feminine?

Thoughts ?
@goat2x @looksmaxxer234 @Tyronecell @africancel @BlackManlet @MentalcelTyronelite @AscendingHero @Selinity @Blackgymmax @fogdart @Kingkellz @larsanova69 @MoeZart @Morpheus @PYT @kjsbdfiusdf @Uzezi @Warlow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19103, Deleted member 12234, Deleted member 7098 and 13 others
Halo. Shows NT-ness.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14262 and 9 others
looks good

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 15099, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Falio. Not in trend anymore.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallwizrd, OOGABOOGA, one job away and 10 others
prob a halo ngl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Lmao
Best halo for blacks is going back to Africa

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Warlow, bugeye and 17 others
I feel like this would largely depend how the color/blondeness looks in proportion to the color of your face, if we're talking about a halo?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Emerson, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
It looks good but your asking a bunch of basement dwellers. Its probably worth going to tiktok to see if this is still fashionable. Remember the dark features pill, although for black people the contrast is nice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14262, OOGABOOGA and 7 others
Just have ramen noodles hair bro
works for me

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
idk bruh doesnt look bad but after like 21 or if you arent a model/influencer type shit its probably abondonship

same goes for every race imo

maybe 6th is doable

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, ShowerMaxxing, .👽. and 5 others
I suppose it's a halo for some, I like having dark hair though, for contrast that is.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Looks234 and tyronelite
Honestly only looks good on lightskinneed black guys but curls do mog on black guys but only longer well developed curls don’t get that like mid high top length but as your darkskinned keep them black but just grow them to where the curls are a good length ( long enough where the they can shake when wet and naturally form shape )

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
think will be halo and if you dont like it just dye it black again

• +1
Outdated but can provide some contrast I guess.

Outdated but can provide some contrast I guess.
Yeah I’m just trying to figure out small ways to differentiate myself from the other blacks in my city

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Depends on hairstyle and type

• +1
Yeah I’m just trying to figure out small ways to differentiate myself from the other blacks in my city
Maybe try light brown/hazel contacts. I personally think they look better but some on this forum say dark brown harmonize much better on blacks.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, ShowerMaxxing and AscendingHero
Maybe try light brown/hazel contacts. I personally think they look better but some on this forum say dark brown harmonize much better on blacks.
I can’t find any good Hazel contacts, I’ve looked everywhere and they all look dogshit. Plus i want ones with dark limbal rings

Dark brown is only good when you have EVERYTHING ELSE top tier (Mukasa)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
I can’t find any good Hazel contacts, I’ve looked everywhere and they all look dogshit. Plus i want ones with dark limbal rings

Dark brown is only good when you have EVERYTHING ELSE top tier (Mukasa)

View attachment 1220498
9mmsfx actors use these contacts for movies,TV shows etc. As real as it gets.

• +1
that ramen looking good son

• JFL
Halo, I like the contrast, but this hairstyle is not for me.

• +1
if your hair is kinky just get dreads, blonde highlights will look cringe on you since your 24

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
@tyronelite the comments above are right, don't get blonde hair bruv, for obvious reasons.

Stick with quality dreads, waves, or curls. Remember the dark hair pill, over for you esp. since you're sub tyrone and are 24.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and tyronelite
It's good in curly hair, not in afro

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and tyronelite
Good points. I’ll stick to original color
Definitely stick to the original colour man but from that picture looks your hair is pretty short , how long have you been growing it ? And do you have a set curly hair routine ? Curls are a pretty big halo especially if your trying to get white or mixed chicks. You have an idea of the look your going for ? I assume you mean like a BronnyJames kind of curl look

Attachments

• E58B5160-298A-4EEA-BFA9-79C1F926B4DD.jpeg
    E58B5160-298A-4EEA-BFA9-79C1F926B4DD.jpeg
    101.4 KB · Views: 60
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and ShowerMaxxing
Definitely stick to the original colour man but from that picture looks your hair is pretty short , how long have you been growing it ? And do you have a set curly hair routine ? Curls are a pretty big halo especially if your trying to get white or mixed chicks. You have an idea of the look your going for ? I assume you mean like a BronnyJames kind of curl look
Nah my curls are looser then that. That’s an older pic.

My routine is wash every 3 days & moisturize every day with pomade

47F835BF F454 46EE AC80 8475734E4379

This is the look Im going for

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ShowerMaxxing and BeenLMSsinceMSN
View attachment 1220369View attachment 1220370View attachment 1220371View attachment 1220372View attachment 1220373View attachment 1220374View attachment 1220375

How much of a halo is blonde highlights for black men?

I’ve been contemplating on experimenting with it for my curls when I grow it back

View attachment 1220388

How much of a boost will it give ones SMV? Is it too feminine?

Thoughts ?
@goat2x @looksmaxxer234 @Tyronecell @africancel @BlackManlet @MentalcelTyronelite @AscendingHero @Selinity @Blackgymmax @fogdart @Kingkellz @larsanova69 @MoeZart @Morpheus @PYT @kjsbdfiusdf @Uzezi @Warlow
I think it's a halo when you're younger (16 - 23) - it shows edginess and style and JBs will love it. When you're older it's not much of a halo.

• +1
Nah my curls are looser then that. That’s an older pic.

My routine is wash every 3 days & moisturize every day with pomade

View attachment 1220726

This is the look Im going for
View attachment 1220727View attachment 1220728View attachment 1220730
Ahhh ok yeah it is a lot longer in that second picture

only thing I’d say is all those guys in the pictures are mixed so depending on your hair texture which I’m assuming is 4b/4c you may need a texturiser kit if you want them as loose as mixedrace hair but honestly it’s say go for it curls mog waves hard

• +1
Ahhh ok yeah it is a lot longer in that second picture

only thing I’d say is all those guys in the pictures are mixed so depending on your hair texture which I’m assuming is 4b/4c you may need a texturiser kit if you want them as loose as mixedrace hair but honestly it’s say go for it curls mog waves hard
It’s already texturized i used a softener kit. I’m around 3a-3c now

• +1
Just be Melanesian theory

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and tyronelite

This nigga jawline can cut a diamond

• +1
I had it. If you live in Canada, where there is jungle fever x100, then yes you will stand out.

I put this on my mum, I’ve had compliments about my hair and girls calling my cute while working to my face. Biggest halo ever.
Usually the biggest obstacle are your parents and convincing them you’re not gay.

DDEB17CD 90B2 46D0 8D05 08CDF42083D9

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and tyronelite
I had it. If you live in Canada, where there is jungle fever x100, then yes you will stand out.

I put this on my mum, I’ve had compliments about my hair and girls calling my cute while working to my face. Biggest halo ever.
Usually the biggest obstacle are your parents and convincing them you’re not gay.

View attachment 1220848
Mirin. Hopefully Canada opens soon lol I’m supposed to pick up stacys with @Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: 360°, Sal and Blackgymmax
Mirin. Hopefully Canada opens soon lol I’m supposed to pick up stacys with @Blackgymmax
You don’t know how easy it is over here… smh. The ugliest niggas pull straight 9s.
I would post pics of my friends an who they pulled and y’all would book a one way to Toronto lol.
But yea dude, def get the highlights.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and gamma

View attachment 1220848
mirin greycel tbh

how did u get ur curls so loose? What's ur routione?

What's is natural hair type?

mirin greycel tbh

how did u get ur curls so loose? What's ur routione?

What's is natural hair type?
My hair type is 3a. Im east african and this is very normal.

Honestly I do absolutley nothing to my hair. I shower daily. Usually before bed. I wet my hair in the mornings before washing face.
Every week on Sundays I do a hair mask of just olive oil from Italy. Leave for an hour then shampoo (once a week).

And I have normal natural frizzy/curly hair. Its just naturally like that tbh.

This is a pic of it after my cut yestarday:

Hope that helps brotha

• +1
You don’t know how easy it is over here… smh. The ugliest niggas pull straight 9s.
I would post pics of my friends an who they pulled and y’all would book a one way to Toronto lol
@Biggdink tales problably true??

@volcelfatcel @AlexAP

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, AlexAP, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
@Biggdink tales problably true??

@volcelfatcel @AlexAP
biggdink tales shouldn't be believed since he trolls tbh.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and volcelfatcel
Seems like canadian girls are easier than european girls though
I bet, height and looks are all worse in America. Europe has more chads than any continent especially scandinavia and italy.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and gamma
I bet, height and looks are all worse in America. Europe has more chads than any continent especially scandinavia and italy.
I thought America had thr most number of Chads.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
nah europe does by far, North America has far more ethnics than lets say norway or denmark. The actual number of chads i bet is higher (since bigger population) but the chads that get seen are all from europe, relatively it makes sense people in europe are taller, better looking (ideal phenotypes) and have better QOL than america.
Scandinavia is chad central alongside italy.

• +1
Reactions: Sal, Jason Voorhees and gamma
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Sal, gamma and 1 other person
nah europe does by far, North America has far more ethnics than lets say norway or denmark. The actual number of chads i bet is higher (since bigger population) but the chads that get seen are all from europe, relatively it makes sense people in europe are taller, better looking (ideal phenotypes) and have better QOL than america.
Scandinavia is chad central alongside italy.
Majority of models that are posted here are from Europe
The biggest american chads are O'Pry and Yerger

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Jason Voorhees, Sal and 1 other person
Majority of models that are posted here are from Europe
The biggest american chads are O'Pry and Yerger
yup because people in europe are just objectively better looking.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Sal and gamma