Blonde highlights : Halo or Failo for Blacks?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, gamma and Deleted member 7580
He isn't lying about this.
I’ve gone clubbing many times and have noticed uglier and taller you are higher chance of bagging a 9

tall guys here >>>>> chads
I really saw a girl reject a short Brad Pitt lookalike and then makeout with some overweight ugly tall guy
height pill doesn’t apply to Filipinos tho

@gamma @volcelfatcel @AlexAP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexAP, Jason Voorhees and Sal
I’ve gone clubbing many times and have noticed uglier and taller you are higher chance of bagging a 9
Brb coming to Canada, I'm 6ft2 barefoot

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Sal, Jason Voorhees and 2 others

tall guys here >>>>> chads
I really saw a girl reject a short Brad Pitt lookalike and then makeout with some overweight ugly tall guy
height pill doesn’t apply to Filipinos tho

@gamma @volcelfatcel @AlexAP
Bro honestly

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AlexAP, Jason Voorhees, gamma and 1 other person
It’s already texturized i used a softener kit. I’m around 3a-3c now
Ahh ok i get you, but just curious how comes you decided to go for a more texturises s curl look then natural curls? Have you ever tried to going for the natural curls look?

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Ahh ok i get you, but just curious how comes you decided to go for a more texturises s curl look then natural curls? Have you ever tried to going for the natural curls look?
I did my curls aren’t as big when it’s natural. Plus the process takes way longer going thru the natural route

• +1
Reactions: BeenLMSsinceMSN
I bet, height and looks are all worse in America. Europe has more chads than any continent especially scandinavia and italy.
Euroupeans are just as subhuman as the rest ngl.

I bet, height and looks are all worse in America. Europe has more chads than any continent especially scandinavia and italy.
Italy is literally filled with ethnics. Have you seen the italian football team. Half of then look like syrian refugees.

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Italy is literally filled with ethnics. Have you seen the italian football team. Half of then look like syrian refugees.
I thought Italy was chad central

View attachment 1220369View attachment 1220370View attachment 1220371View attachment 1220372View attachment 1220373View attachment 1220374View attachment 1220375

How much of a halo is blonde highlights for black men?

I’ve been contemplating on experimenting with it for my curls when I grow it back

View attachment 1220388

How much of a boost will it give ones SMV? Is it too feminine?

Thoughts ?
@goat2x @looksmaxxer234 @Tyronecell @africancel @BlackManlet @MentalcelTyronelite @AscendingHero @Selinity @Blackgymmax @fogdart @Kingkellz @larsanova69 @MoeZart @Morpheus @PYT @kjsbdfiusdf @Uzezi @Warlow
only looks good if you have longer hair imo
don't want to look like Blake from 90 day fiance

• JFL
Sweet hopefully it’s worth the investment thx
they are bad for normal use. they don't let in enough light for your eyes to adjust to different lighting conditions.

they look real because they literally cover all of your iris and part of your pupil without letting through any light to them

they are bad for normal use. they don't let in enough light for your eyes to adjust to different lighting conditions.

they look real because they literally cover all of your iris and part of your pupil without letting through any light to them
Im trying these out first.

And I’m only gonna wear them when I go out Friday & Saturdays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Im trying these out first.

And I’m only gonna wear them when I go out Friday & Saturdays
they are fairly good rated, hope they look good on you
most of the ones i ordered a few months ago looked too fake, seems like it's just luck of the draw:

• +1