Blonde Women Are Ugly As Hell

What would rate them?

2559051A 8C40 4499 9448 BCD3E63A7E77
BE88F5D5 3C7E 4C44 8741 438B926F1C5F

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Nina Power
OP, you are either a racist non-white person or a self-hating white, with autism spectrum disorder, who got abused by a Dolph Lungren lookalike, giga mogger.
All blonde, princess only deserve 6'2+ giga moggers.
I love white woman so much. Their colorful hair, their colorful eyes, their colorful lips, and skin capable of blushing bright pink.
I look at them and I just feel happy. I wouldn't want to live in a world without blonde, blue eyed woman.

• JFL
Reactions: popped, Deleted member 29155 and Nina Power
only a boot lipped niggerfied mongrel would think such a thing. blonde women are perfect and must be preserved at all costs even if it means genociding niggers and their allies again. white power.14 words.

blonde foids are more masculine facially and in their body than asian foids

but i am really attracted to them bleached blonde foids with tanned skin and lip filler, really turns me on
I been geëkd up 7nightz str8

25DF0DED 5812 4EAF 9409 85FF78359684

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
You're acting like having less visible eyebrows is a very bad trait or something , you couldn't find any other cope so now you spam "Muh eyebrows"

@Ekil73_YT @cloUder
Less visible eyebrows are good on women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and ArcticStorm
First one MTB, second is HTB

Thanks. The reason I ask is because they did the best in that Stacy fish experiment I ran.

They’re pretty standard looking blonde foids for their ethnicity which is why I chose them.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Deleted member 29155
Thanks. The reason I ask is because they did the best in that Stacy fish experiment I ran.

They’re pretty standard looking blonde foids for their ethnicity which is why I chose them.
Yeah I saw, how the fuck did that MTB get insane results

• +1
Reactions: popped
Yeah I saw, how the fuck did that MTB get insane results

Probably because she’s a Sex appeal maxed Slav

D67FACB4 ADF6 4805 ACCE 901682DA9DF7

Just have sex appeal pill boosts foids smv by an insane amount

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
I had a crush on this ginger girl, she was really pretty. Then one day she came to school and she had no eyebrows and her lips were weird

This was in middle school

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Deleted member 29155
OP, you are either a racist non-white person or a self-hating white, with autism spectrum disorder, who got abused by a Dolph Lungren lookalike, giga mogger.
All blonde, princess only deserve 6'2+ giga moggers.
I love white woman so much. Their colorful hair, their colorful eyes, their colorful lips, and skin capable of blushing bright pink.
I look at them and I just feel happy. I wouldn't want to live in a world without blonde, blue eyed woman.

Very offensive thread.