OFFICIAL FEMALE SMV RANKING BASED ON LIKES AND MATCHES ON BUMBLE

popped

popped

Bronze
Objective: To see which race of foids have the highest smv so this question can be settled once and for all.

Tools: I primarily used bumble location set to NYC to measure female smv rather than tinder since it’s less of hookup app, thus a better tool to measure female rmv as well. In all my stacy fish profiles I put I was looking for relationship so the algorithm would only match me with guys also looking for a relationship.

Goal: To keep myself from getting overwhelmed I decided to only do the Stacy fish experiment for one day each, and the goal was to see who got the most:

1) Likes
2) Matches with top tier Chads
3) Super Swipes

All within 24 hours

Results:
In seventh place which was no surprise at all is the black Stacy. Despite having the best the body halo she did the worst only achieving 1,100 likes in 24 hours (accidentally deleted her results). She did however attract a lot top tier tyrones and ethnic men. Better looking white guys then the East Asian stacy too.
427A7347 0216 4E2C 8CA3 104484E6EEF1

6. In sixth place with 1,150 likes, also no surprise, the south Asian stacy. Primarily attracted white normies and rich/educated south Asian men. Decent amount of Tyrone’s too.

8489CB11 F686 46F0 A0F5 E53BEA03173D

2DF96715 5311 427C 8B1F FD002811F1E3

5. In fifth place is the south East Asian stacy. Which surprised me since I thought she would do better than the East Asian stacy since she matches western beauty standards. She got a lot superswipes from a wide variety of guys and attracted a lot good looking gook guys.

4B546A07 6804 4C2C A9EE 07D946C5F8BB

F775D6ED 1F35 4927 A259 05E5591E6D50

4. This one I also kinda surprised me, the ethnic Stacy (Syrian that can pass as an Arab, med or Latina) only did about 1300 likes in 24 hours. I expected her to do second best. She did however attract the highest % of good looking Chads though, which is why I’m placing her above the south East Asian stacy despite them tying in likes.

1A537CC9 C2D1 4204 B45B FB8E466B8679

2FC032C0 22E3 4A1D 81EA A0C4865E5CE9

3. In third place is the East Asian stacy. I expected these results since every study on smv shows Asian women having the highest. Didn’t attract a lot Chads but attracted the most rich and wealthy men.
934C7DED 1A97 4F86 B530 3B7A14B2B51E

23848463 B2E8 4BD2 AF3D A9F101408C71

2. Now this is where things get fucking insane. I ran my blonde Germanic/ Nordic looking high tier Becky to see how she would do against ethnic Stacy’s.

448AF967 1F90 4760 A7E4 546942C18D98

SHE GOT 12,000 PLUS LIKES IN 24 HOURS. HOLY SHIT I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT AT ALL.

3176F200 01B4 4D7D B0A6 74A791FFE48E

22,000 LIKES AFTER 3 DAYS

0C84D6F8 55AA 44FB 8546 80203C851C05

Just by sheer likes, she attracted the most wide variety guys regarding race, attractiveness, wealth etc. Tons of Chad lite guys simping for her.

1. To test if the insane amount likes the blonde high tier Becky got was just a one off fluke I decided to run another blonde high tier Becky, this time one with more Slavic features.

DE17D2A4 6F9B 4CA9 B031 DEA4E5A9FF31

SHE DID EVEN BETTER.

90BBDB68 E61B 405B B4FC 9CFC1C1FCF9C

TL;DR

Female smv ranking by race:

7. Black stacy
6. South Asian Stacy
5. South East Asian Stacy
4. Ethnic Stacy ( Med, Arab, Latina)
3. East Asian Stacy

2. High tier Germanic/ Nordic blonde Becky

1. High tier Slavic Becky

OPEN TO HAVING MY MIND CHANGED BUT THIS IS MY OFFICIAL LIST FOR NOW

@anoright @pardocel @Preston @DavidRothschild @Boxingfan @Cheesyrumble @apemaxxed @cloUder @Xangsane @Copeful @forevergymcelling @PrinceLuenLeoncur @rand anon @Ja-Ja Gabori Ja Gabori @Manchild @Wallenberg @khvirgin @Kekee @thereallegend @Blackgymmax @Ethniframementalcel @VenatorLuparius @try2beme @the BULL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: blatonslatt, Anchor_Ship, SecularIslamist and 25 others
Do 1 for men next

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, Deleted member 30234, Umbra and 6 others
The arab stacy hits different
She looks latina

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Except for black one
Not a single stacy in sight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 24507 and 2 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SEPRAY, PrinceLuenLeoncur, try2beme and 1 other person
Btw youre like captain america after waking from freezè death

Inviting @David rothschild niggas been gone since months

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 28904, Roquefort and 2 others
Expected tbh. I thought black Stacy would be higher tho. She mogs the rest of the girls you posted. You should experiment more with West European phenos. The high class British ones. Like Emma Watson, Alexandra Daddario types since their male equivalents with those pheno like Cavill and Opry are considered to be ideal.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Myth, BigBoy and 2 others
OP joined the forum on January 30 and tagged David Rothschild. :feelshehe:

Edit: How was I not the first person to notice this?
Btw youre like captain america after waking from freezè death

Inviting @ D @David rothschild niggas been gone since months

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Aypo129
Expected tbh. I thought black Stacy would be higher tho. She mogs the rest of the girls you posted. You should experiment more with West European phenos. The high class British ones. Like Emma Watson, Alexandra Daddario types since their male equivalents with those pheno like Cavill and Opry are considered to be ideal.
>high class British
>Alexandra Daddario

This was a certified Indian moment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 16275, 5'8manlet and 5 others
Can you explain how you run these without having multiple SIM cards (assuming that you don't)?

>high class British
>Alexandra Daddario

This was a certified Indian moment
She has Irish and English descent she says that in an interview herself. I just want to see how atlantid phenos do.

• +1
Reactions: Myth
She has Irish and English descent she says that in an interview herself. I just want to see how atlantid phenos do.
Yeah, but her last name is Italian. Overall, she's a prototypical All-American mutt. Her pheno is practically nonexistent in the UK.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 23778, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
I delete each account after I’m done and create a new one.
Doesn't that not reset account ELO?

Anyway, these results put a surprising amount of pushback against this theory. However, I think we would find that all of these women would have practically identical sex lives (even in terms of prostitution).

OP joined the forum on January 30 and tagged David Rothschild. :feelshehe:

Edit: How was I not the first person to notice this?

Nigga I only tagged David because he responded to my original thread. Had no idea he was gone, I was also away from the forum for a month.

Doesn't that not reset account ELO?

Anyway, these results put a surprising amount of pushback against this theory. However, I think we would find that all of these women would have practically identical sex lives (even in terms of prostitution).

Each time you create a new account the ELO is reset for you. That’s why I prefer to delete and make a new account.

JBW even applies for women, JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lawton88, MKBHD, rand anon and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 16275, Lawton88 and 10 others
Nice thread
I was curious to see the top men attracted to each too

Each time you create a new account the ELO is reset for you. That’s why I prefer to delete and make a new account.
I didn't know that, but how could you even know that?

I didn't know that, but how could you even know that?

Each new account gets a boost in the algorithm, you can tell if you are getting a crazy amount likes in first couples hours.

Nice thread
I was curious to see the top men attracted to each too

I forgot to take pictures because frankly there was a lot.

But here are some. Mainly matched with the blonde/Slavic Becky and ethnic stacy.

2958659C 15AB 4FCB 9B7B 7EB9E3A275DD
7F0376CB F62D 45FA A64B 9C33326CDB8A
DBA7A95C 7281 4359 8883 0BFD4054C42C
9E2792B5 ACA6 4F05 B834 24AC24B9A54F
57D29FF9 575C 4395 AB06 D659A7352BEA
8EB1B6D6 63D2 4DDE B501 4F3245FBE329
47D893F6 083D 434E A4A3 9500754EBFA8
8804FE56 494C 4519 992F 1661CE01DE43
A7DFC4D5 4902 4CB6 B751 D6F135C4B2C6

66EDAE28 0094 4685 9B4E B76BB8184B2E

Only counted the Chad matches if they swiped first or sent a compliment.

Attachments

• B087C78B-5585-4338-A3DF-EB7D58C748F0.jpeg
    B087C78B-5585-4338-A3DF-EB7D58C748F0.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: blatonslatt, Anchor_Ship, Myth and 3 others
Objective: To see which race of foids have the highest smv so this question can be settled once and for all.

Tools: I primarily used bumble location set to NYC to measure female smv rather than tinder since it’s less of hookup app, thus a better tool to measure female rmv as well. In all my stacy fish profiles I put I was looking for relationship so the algorithm would only match me with guys also looking for a relationship.

Goal: To keep myself from getting overwhelmed I decided to only do the Stacy fish experiment for one day each, and the goal was to see who got the most:

1) Likes
3) Super Swipes

All within 24 hours

Results:
In seventh place which was no surprise at all is the black Stacy. Despite having the best the body halo she did the worst only achieving 1,100 likes in 24 hours (accidentally deleted her results). She did however attract a lot top tier tyrones and ethnic men. Better looking white guys then the East Asian stacy too.
View attachment 2258130

6. In sixth place with 1,150 likes, also no surprise, the south Asian stacy. Primarily attracted white normies and rich/educated south Asian men. Decent amount of Tyrone’s too.

View attachment 2258139

5. In fifth place is the south East Asian stacy. Which surprised me since I thought she would do better than the East Asian stacy since she matches western beauty standards. She got a lot superswipes from a wide variety of guys and attracted a lot good looking gook guys.

View attachment 2258168

4. This one I also kinda surprised me, the ethnic Stacy (Syrian that can pass as an Arab, med or Latina) only did about 1300 likes in 24 hours. I expected her to do second best. She did however attract the highest % of good looking Chads though, which is why I’m placing her above the south East Asian stacy despite them tying in likes.

View attachment 2258161

3. In third place is the East Asian stacy. I expected these results since every study on smv shows Asian women having the highest. Didn’t attract a lot Chads but attracted the most rich and wealthy men.
View attachment 2258178

2. Now this is where things get fucking insane. I ran my blonde Germanic/ Nordic looking high tier Becky to see how she would do against ethnic Stacy’s.

View attachment 2258184

SHE GOT 12,000 PLUS LIKES IN 24 HOURS. HOLY SHIT I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT AT ALL.

Just by sheer likes, she attracted the most wide variety guys regarding race, attractiveness, wealth etc. Tons of Chad lite guys simping for her.

1. To test if the insane amount likes the blonde high tier Becky got was just a one off fluke I decided to run another blonde high tier Becky, this time one with more Slavic features.

View attachment 2258196

SHE DID EVEN BETTER.

TL;DR

7. Black stacy
6. South Asian Stacy
3. East Asian Stacy

@anoright @pardocel @Preston @DavidRothschild @Boxingfan @Cheesyrumble @apemaxxed @cloUder @Xangsane @Copeful @forevergymcelling @PrinceLuenLeoncur @rand anon @Ja-Ja Gabori Ja Gabori @Manchild @Wallenberg @khvirgin @Kekee @thereallegend @Blackgymmax @Ethniframementalcel @VenatorLuparius @try2beme @the BULL

Just be a recessed subhuman is LAW for females.

But here are some. Mainly matched with the blonde/Slavic Becky and ethnic stacy.

Zac, Nikola,Bretton and will mog hard.

And those lot didn't match with the other foids?

Which one is Landen from that image?

And those lot didn't match with the other foids?

They did, but they either didn’t send a compliment or didn’t swipe first. I only counted those that swiped first or sent a compliment. I forgot to take pictures of all them too.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
They did, but they either didn’t send a compliment or didn’t swipe first. I only counted those that swiped first or sent a compliment. I forgot to take pictures of all them too.
Did they not match with the black/Indian foid?

i think theres a lot of soft factors going into these as well, for example the east asian one got a lot of high class men but she has a trashy pheno (slutty poses and clothing, holding up a middle finger, etc) which could be a turn off for high class guys looking for high class and socioeconomically well off girls

theres a hypothesis/case to be made that its not about race but looking "high class", ethnics obviously fail this, the slavic htb (who facially is below the nordic one imo) probably won because she looks high class in that dress and makeup compared to the nordic htb who looks like a normal middle class college girl

also the slavic "htb" is literally obese jfl

• +1
Reactions: angelo

1) Likes
3) Super Swipes

All within 24 hours

Results:
View attachment 2258130

View attachment 2258139

View attachment 2258168

View attachment 2258161

View attachment 2258178

View attachment 2258184

View attachment 2258196

SHE DID EVEN BETTER.

TL;DR

7. Black stacy
6. South Asian Stacy
3. East Asian Stacy

Next time do one for males

Also test next time for Arab females, latina females and mullato females (mullato girls have super high SMV unlike black foids) I wanna see how they’d do. And I mean actual Arab and Latina looking foids not racially ambiguous cunts like what you shown

1) Likes
3) Super Swipes

All within 24 hours

Results:
View attachment 2258130

View attachment 2258139

View attachment 2258168

View attachment 2258161

View attachment 2258178

View attachment 2258184

View attachment 2258196

SHE DID EVEN BETTER.

TL;DR

7. Black stacy
6. South Asian Stacy
3. East Asian Stacy

Lmao you literally chose an abo-ish looking curry stacy lol that's not fair.

Why not actually use actual lightskin stacypreets like these girls, I dare you lol, noodlestacies aren't as attractive as lightskin stacypreets for a reason lol.

Top tier curries > top tier gooks

Attachments

• 10-most-beautiful-bollywood-actresses-in-the-world.jpg
    10-most-beautiful-bollywood-actresses-in-the-world.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 0
  • images (7).jpeg
    images (7).jpeg
    7.5 KB · Views: 0
  • MV5BNjQ2MDU0ODEtNTk4Yi00OTk3LTg2OGItYTc5ZDA0MWIzZTMxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDAzNDk0MTQ@._V1_UY256_CR1...jpg
    MV5BNjQ2MDU0ODEtNTk4Yi00OTk3LTg2OGItYTc5ZDA0MWIzZTMxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDAzNDk0MTQ@._V1_UY256_CR1...jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 0
  • images (8).jpeg
    images (8).jpeg
    6.8 KB · Views: 0
  • images (9).jpeg
    images (9).jpeg
    6.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Deleted member 16275, ROTTING and 5 others
also the indian "stacy" is literally subhuman, couldve chosen better one that fit eurocentric beauty standards, same for the east asian one, shouldve looked more like the southeast asian one but w better coloring

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bushman, rand anon and CFW432
i think theres a lot of soft factors going into these as well, for example the east asian one got a lot of high class men but she has a trashy pheno (slutty poses and clothing, holding up a middle finger, etc) which could be a turn off for high class guys looking for high class and socioeconomically well off girls

theres a hypothesis/case to be made that its not about race but looking "high class", ethnics obviously fail this, the slavic htb (who facially is below the nordic one imo) probably won because she looks high class in that dress and makeup compared to the nordic htb who looks like a normal middle class college girl
Good point

Next time do one for males

Also test next time for Arab females, latina females and mullato females (mullato girls have super high SMV unlike black foids) I wanna see how they’d do. And I mean actual Arab and Latina looking foids not racially ambiguous cunts like what you shown
As a racially ambiguous guy how might I do as a tranny?

also the indian "stacy" is literally subhuman, couldve chosen better one that fit eurocentric beauty standards, same for the east asian one, shouldve looked more like the southeast asian one but w better coloring
Lmao exactly lol. He literally chose a leanmaxxed brown south indian stacylite because he was too afraid to choose Northern lightskin stacypreets because he knew that if he did, they would literally own almost everyone besides white girls themselves lmao.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bushman and Xangsane
Some did. The black Stacy attracted a lot Tyrones more then white chads.
I'd only count white chads
Generally in terms of MY pheno how do I compare with the Chads?

Lmao you literally chose an abo-ish looking curry stacy lol that's not fair.

Why not actually use actual lightskin stacypreets like these girls, I dare you lol, noodlestacies aren't as attractive as lightskin stacypreets for a reason lol.

Top tier curries > top tier gooks

Indian stacy literally fogs 99% of Indian women I see. Yeah she’s not light skin but her features are very feminine. The light skin curries you posted look no different from the ethnic stacy I posted.

I'd only count white chads
Generally in terms of MY pheno how do I compare with the Chads?

You would be in top 10% of guys I swiped through.

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane

Indian stacy literally fogs 99% of Indian women I see. Yeah she’s not light skin but her features are very feminine. The light skin curries you posted look no different from the ethnic stacy I posted.
Cope you utter dog Lmao they literally facially mog that abo stacylite. Also literally wtf do you mean they look no different Lmao? They have lightskin, brunette hair, and more Caucasian features, like look at their noses. That indian "stacy" that you chose I literally gurantee you she's mostly south indian because that's a fucking south indian NOSE. I should know that because I'M south indian and I have that kindve nose.

She mogs your average indian girl SURE, and I agree, but that's because she's a leanmaxxed south indian stacylite. and your average indian, both north and south, is a regular, average looking, plain shitskin that's like 10 pounds overweight.

However the North indian stacypreets like the ones I posted obviously look way better than the girl you posted, so once again, I dare you to run this experiment again with an actual north indian lightskin stacypreet like the ones I've posted.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 24507 and popped