Blood amount from microneedling for hairloss

green

green

Iron
Anyone know about how much it's supposed to bleed? I can PM a pic just want to make sure I'm not over doing it because my scalp was covered in blood.

a lot

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
More plates more dates showed a pic of his scalp after microneedling and it was pretty bloody

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
I did today and it bleed quite good

• +1
Reactions: IvanArgentina
I'm still waiting for my 1.5mm dermaroller. Already got the iodine. Can't wait to start this!

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
REPORT BACK WITH RESULTS BROTHER HH

I have some experience and it doesn't really matter as much as the depth. Don't go too deep can cause permanent nerve damage. How deep are you going?

I have some experience and it doesn't really matter as much as the depth. Don't go too deep can cause permanent nerve damage. How deep are you going?
What is too deep? I do 1.5mm

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and green
What is too deep? I do 1.5mm
That's good. It depends on your skin but for me1.5 is ideal . 2.0(if done correctly) takes too long to recover and also leads to nerve damage if done on crown

That's good. It depends on your skin but for me1.5 is ideal . 2.0(if done correctly) takes too long to recover and also leads to nerve damage if done on crown
You're supposed to fully press the pen against your head right like medium pressure

Is the pain tolerable?

can i dm you?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Made multiple passes past week...a lot of blood and still tender today.