BloomDoom Collagen Guide

Before I start I know that 50% of u won't read this so just do me a favor of bookmark & reacting to this guide 🔖 👍
I need at least 20 reactions to be on the BOTB 💖

Collagen

Table Of Contents
  • Introduction
  • What Is Collagen
  • Ways To Increase Collagen
  • Things To Avoid

Introduction
You already know that collagen is good for overall skin and anti-aging. As we age our body starts producing less collagen.
Yes, this is my first post.
I make this thread "an understanding about collagen" for people with an average understanding of looksmax. I make this thread simple and make it easy to understand for u guys so have fun reading all this 📖 👀

What is Collagen? 🤔 ⁉️
Collagen is a natural protein that our body produces and makes about 30% of our body's total protein.
Different types of collagen make up our skin, bones, muscles, and joints. there are 16 types of collagen and the common are I, II, and III

Collagen Type I
Found in skin, bones, tendons, and other connective tissues.

Collagen Type II
Found in our cartilage and connective tissues, providing flexibility and support to bone joints.

Collagen Type III
Found in organs, the heart, and skin.

Collagen helps 🎯
  • Skin
  • Bones & Teeth
  • Joints
  • Muscle tissues, ligaments, and tendons
  • Gut

Ways To Increase Collagen

Diet
What you should be eating
  • Animal Protein​
  • Vegetables​
  • Fruits​
  • Bone broth​

Animal protein contains the amino acids that make up collagen, such as glycine, proline, and hydroxyproline. those are essential for collagen synthesis.

You’re probably thinking, “Oh, I eat chicken every day—I’m fine.”
But here’s the catch. Collagen is not in a salmon fillet or a piece of
chicken breast—but in the animals’ skin, joints, bones, and muscle
tissue. - Sally Olivia Kim (Author of The Collagen Glow)

Vegetables & Fruits increase collagen cus of the nutrients n stuff, this is self-explanatory.

Microneedling
Derma Stamp VS Roller VS Pen

Microneedling or Collagen induction therapyis a cosmetic procedure that involves a tiny needle to puncture the skin.

Shorten : The micro-injuries stimulate collagen production.
A derma stamp or pen is better for collagen production because it creates more precise and controlled punctures in the skin

Cosmetic Peptides
Just read this threadhttps://looksmax.org/threads/collagen-maxxing-the-evidence-based-guide.187698/
tl;dr matrixyl, matrixyl 3000, matrixyl synthe'6, tetrapeptide-21, and egf. - @Cope

Skincare Collagen Booster
  • Tretinoin
  • Vitamin C
  • Retinol
  • Niacinamide
  • Aloe Vera
  • AHAs & BHAs
  • Sunscreen
  • Hyaluronic Acid
  • Tretinoin : Stimulates fibroblasts (Fibroblasts are the cells responsible for producing collagen).
  • Vitamin C : stimulating the biosynthesis of collagen,
  • Retinol : Stimulates fibroblasts to produce more collagen
  • Niacinamide : increases the production of NAD/NADP, which serve as reduction-oxidation (redox) coenzymes in more than 40 enzymatic reactions, including collagen synthesis
  • Aloe Vera : contains sterols (It promotes the production of collagen)
  • AHAs & BHAs : They work by breaking the connections that hold dead skin cells together, causing the old cells to disappear and the new ones to appear and stimulate fibroblast.
  • Sunscreen : Protects your skin from UV radiation, UV radiation decreases collagen
  • Hyaluronic Acid : fibroblast again.

Collagen Peptides
Pills VS Powder VS Liquid VS Gummies

Collagen powder is the best choice since it is absorbed most efficiently. Most collagen candies & liquids have unnecessary additives like artificial sweeteners and corn syrup, and they have lower concentrations. Pills on the other hand have a lower dosage than collagen powder so drinking 5-10 pills is just nah. Collagen powder is more affordable than collagen pills anyway.

Red Light Therapy
Red light therapy increases fibroblast (the cells that produce collagen)
More about RLT https://looksmax.org/threasesds/redlight-therapy-is-legit.24622/

Other Supplements
  • Beta Carotene
  • Vitamin C
  • Ginseng
  • Zinc
  • Cooper
  • Astaxanthin
  • Pycnogenol

Things to avoid!??!
  • Smoking 🚭
  • Lack Of Sleep 🚫 🛌
  • Stress :rage:
  • High Sugar Intake 🍬
  • Alcohol 🍻
  • Excessive Sun Exposure 🌅
  • Poor Diet :no: 🥗

Attachments

• 1711023132744.png
    1711023132744.png
    268.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1711027405601.png
    1711027405601.png
    133.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, user123456, Deleted member 51465 and 3 others

BloomDoom

Iron
  • Posts 1
  • Reputation 0
  • Points 0

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Mike141, user123456, Jeww and 2 others
Before I start I know that 50% of u won't read this so just do me a favor of bookmark & reacting to this guide 🔖 👍
I need at least 20 reactions to be on the BOTB 💖

Collagen

View attachment 2811511
Table Of Contents
  • Introduction
  • What Is Collagen
  • Ways To Increase Collagen
  • Things To Avoid

Introduction
You already know that collagen is good for overall skin and anti-aging. As we age our body starts producing less collagen.
Yes, this is my first post.
I make this thread "an understanding about collagen" for people with an average understanding of looksmax. I make this thread simple and make it easy to understand for u guys so have fun reading all this 📖 👀

What is Collagen? 🤔 ⁉️
Collagen is a natural protein that our body produces and makes about 30% of our body's total protein.
Different types of collagen make up our skin, bones, muscles, and joints. there are 16 types of collagen and the common are I, II, and III

Collagen Type I
Found in skin, bones, tendons, and other connective tissues.

Collagen Type II
Found in our cartilage and connective tissues, providing flexibility and support to bone joints.

Collagen Type III
Found in organs, the heart, and skin.

Collagen helps 🎯
  • Skin
  • Bones & Teeth
  • Joints
  • Muscle tissues, ligaments, and tendons
  • Gut

Ways To Increase Collagen

Diet

What you should be eating
  • Animal Protein​
  • Vegetables​
  • Fruits​
  • Bone broth​

Animal protein contains the amino acids that make up collagen, such as glycine, proline, and hydroxyproline. those are essential for collagen synthesis.

You’re probably thinking, “Oh, I eat chicken every day—I’m fine.”
But here’s the catch. Collagen is not in a salmon fillet or a piece of
chicken breast—but in the animals’ skin, joints, bones, and muscle
tissue. - Sally Olivia Kim (Author of The Collagen Glow)

Vegetables & Fruits increase collagen cus of the nutrients n stuff, this is self-explanatory.
View attachment 2811507View attachment 2811583

Microneedling
Derma Stamp VS Roller VS Pen

Microneedling or Collagen induction therapyis a cosmetic procedure that involves a tiny needle to puncture the skin.
View attachment 2811653

Shorten : The micro-injuries stimulate collagen production.
A derma stamp or pen is better for collagen production because it creates more precise and controlled punctures in the skin
View attachment 2811660 View attachment 2811662

Cosmetic Peptides
Just read this threadhttps://looksmax.org/threads/collagen-maxxing-the-evidence-based-guide.187698/
tl;dr matrixyl, matrixyl 3000, matrixyl synthe'6, tetrapeptide-21, and egf. - @Cope

Skincare Collagen Booster
  • Tretinoin
  • Vitamin C
  • Retinol
  • Niacinamide
  • Aloe Vera
  • AHAs & BHAs
  • Sunscreen
  • Hyaluronic Acid
  • Tretinoin : Stimulates fibroblasts (Fibroblasts are the cells responsible for producing collagen).
  • Vitamin C : stimulating the biosynthesis of collagen,
  • Retinol : Stimulates fibroblasts to produce more collagen
  • Niacinamide : increases the production of NAD/NADP, which serve as reduction-oxidation (redox) coenzymes in more than 40 enzymatic reactions, including collagen synthesis
  • Aloe Vera : contains sterols (It promotes the production of collagen)
  • AHAs & BHAs : They work by breaking the connections that hold dead skin cells together, causing the old cells to disappear and the new ones to appear and stimulate fibroblast.
  • Sunscreen : Protects your skin from UV radiation, UV radiation decreases collagen
  • Hyaluronic Acid : fibroblast again.

View attachment 2811664

Collagen powder is the best choice since it is absorbed most efficiently. Most collagen candies & liquids have unnecessary additives like artificial sweeteners and corn syrup, and they have lower concentrations. Pills on the other hand have a lower dosage than collagen powder so drinking 5-10 pills is just nah. Collagen powder is more affordable than collagen pills anyway.

Red Light Therapy
Red light therapy increases fibroblast (the cells that produce collagen)
More about RLT https://looksmax.org/threasesds/redlight-therapy-is-legit.24622/
View attachment 2811679

Other Supplements
  • Beta Carotene
  • Vitamin C
  • Ginseng
  • Zinc
  • Cooper
  • Astaxanthin
  • Pycnogenol

Things to avoid!??!
  • Smoking 🚭
  • Lack Of Sleep 🚫 🛌
  • Stress :rage:
  • High Sugar Intake 🍬
  • Alcohol 🍻
  • Excessive Sun Exposure 🌅
  • Poor Diet :no: 🥗
high effort but water

his first post and bro already attempted for botb

Sensational info

Microneedling does more harm than good, the increased collagen production from it is because you're making micro wounds and your body releases more collagen to repair it. Why would covering your face with micro scars do anything good? You're doing more damage.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and autistic_tendencies
Microneedling does more harm than good, the increased collagen production from it is because you're making micro wounds and your body releases more collagen to repair it. Why would covering your face with micro scars do anything good? You're doing more damage.
Source please

BloomDoom

Iron
  • Posts 1
  • Reputation 0
  • Points 0
Posts655 Reputation418

@Thebbcmaxxer
I've seen some threads about collagen and sometimes its not full and missing some stuff, this thread is just the full summary of it. Water cus ur alr smart and knows how

his first post and bro already attempted for botb
Better than trolls and greycels asking for rating then leaving the forum. Or asking in a thread instead of using the search button JFL

Source please

Posts655 Reputation418

@Thebbcmaxxer
I've seen some threads about collagen and sometimes its not full and missing some stuff, this thread is just the full summary of it. Water cus ur alr smart and knows how

Better than trolls and greycels asking for rating then leaving the forum. Or asking in a thread instead of using the search button JFL

Last edited:

i'll discuss this with you in pm

nvm i cant pm u

and why would that be bad?

working out for example is also creating an inflammation in ur whole body and it still ascends u

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
HA Fillers should had been on the list also.
imo

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real
Stamps limit that