Blowing my biggest loads ever on my SARMs cycle

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
This shit fucking MOGS. I have had 0 suppression and my cum has doubled in volume.

Been on Lgd-4033 + enclomiphene for 2 weeks so far.

Natties cant even cope with "muh small balls" anymore :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Pumanator, AscendingHero and 2 others
So sarms shrink your balls?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
So ur cumming into ur sock more now? Doesn’t seem like a benefit tbh just more work to clean up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, n0rthface, Schönling and 7 others
This shit fucking MOGS. I have had 0 suppression and my cum has doubled in volume.

Been on Lgd-4033 + enclomiphene for 2 weeks so far.

Natties cant even cope with "muh small balls" anymore :lul:
Talk about how much muscle you gained

Talk about how much muscle you gained
Only been to the gym once :feelsrope:

But my mom said I looked strong and that my frame is filling out :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
Only been to the gym once :feelsrope:

But my mom said I looked strong and that my frame is filling out :Comfy:
You use LGD for 2 weeks and only gymcelled once? What is the point you won't gain muscle from LGD without working out enough. It is not like roids that have that effect

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, Schönling, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
You use LGD for 2 weeks and only gymcelled once? What is the point you won't gain muscle from LGD without working out enough. It is not like roids that have that effect
Gymcelled once, and got a cold for 6 days :feelsrope:

Gonna go back once im feeling good again

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and FreakkForLife
  • +1
how you gonna say "no suppression" after 2 weeks lol :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, Tallooksmaxxer, jfcage and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
it could be lgd flu since he said he used it for 2 weeks
I assumed that was someone else not OP, lmao lgd + enclom for 2 weeks and only 1 workout thats absurd, just wait til you feel better dude stop wasting drugs

just wait until the drugs actually saturate in your system then you'll start to feel like shit, 2 week is too soon

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and Deleted member 16371
take a test base brah

you dumbass youre supposed to train through that
No, because ill only get sicker. If youre sick you should rest to recover

take a test base brah
Enclomiphene is my testbase
how you gonna say "no suppression" after 2 weeks lol :feelsuhh:
The fact that I was having literally doubled the load sizes i usually have probably means i wont experience any real suppression down the line

The fact that I was having literally doubled the load sizes i usually have probably means i wont experience any real suppression down the line
Its pretty unbelievable that ur able to perform these mental gymnastics, not gonna try to convince you i hope ur test ends up in the gutter

• +1
Its pretty unbelievable that ur able to perform these mental gymnastics, not gonna try to convince you i hope ur test ends up in the gutter
Seen sarms + serms work enough times for me to give it a go.

I dont wanna use a testbase because that would rape my natty T. Enclo works good enough

ignant niggas like you deserve to be raped so u should hop on test

• +1

Isn't enclomphine pretty harsh / taxing on the body? That is not something you want to use for longer time. How long is this cycle?

blowing your biggest what?

Whats your cycle and dosage? You should take LGD for 8-12 weeks (12 weeks is on the high end) and after that a pct like nolva or clomid; cause even if you take sarms instead of roids you will still surpress test. Take bloodwork before the cycle and after (with after i mean before pct drug)

Ur muscles must become very full on lgd but you have to hit the gym and eat in order to drive more glycogen into them

You wont expierence shut down till 4-6 weeks in

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, Schönling and Deleted member 16371
Isn't enclomphine pretty harsh / taxing on the body? That is not something you want to use for longer time. How long is this cycle?
Enclomiphene is supposed to be less harsh than clomid with less side effect.

Im planning on just doing short cycles (like 4-6 weeks) out of fear of suppression

you ordered the sarms from brainlabz right?
Are they legit?

why the fuck didnt you just get test as the test base??? Your lipids are gonna be fucking wrecked after this cycle. Have fun icing your balls and taking ais to regain your sex drive

you ordered the sarms from brainlabz right?
Are they legit?
Their enclomiphene is probably legit, because both times ive nutted on it, ive had insane loads

I cant notice any effects from their aromasin and i think their mk 677 is underdosed, as im getting basicly 0 hunger sides. Yet I havent lost any water weight since switching from science.bio mk

As for their lgd, its too early to tell. But its probably legit, as Ive trained my right arm like 2 times and my bicep curl went up by 3kg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18052
why the fuck didnt you just get test as the test base??? Your lipids are gonna be fucking wrecked after this cycle. Have fun icing your balls and taking ais to regain your sex drive
Enclomiphene is my testbase.

Test as an actual testbase would 100% shut me down which is the one thing I wanna avoid and is the only reason im taking sarms over roids

• +1
Enclomiphene is my testbase.

Test as an actual testbase would 100% shut me down which is the one thing I wanna avoid and is the only reason im taking sarms over roids
i took nolvadex and rad-140 one time, it wrecked me up pretty bad. I actullay dont think test is horrible in that regard. Oh well, let us know your gains on LGD. I havent used it before.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Their enclomiphene is probably legit, because both times ive nutted on it, ive had insane loads

I cant notice any effects from their aromasin and i think their mk 677 is underdosed, as im getting basicly 0 hunger sides. Yet I havent lost any water weight since switching from science.bio mk

As for their lgd, its too early to tell. But its probably legit, as Ive trained my right arm like 2 times and my bicep curl went up by 3kg
Didn't your sleep changed on MK? You should feel that immediately the next day after taking it

Didn't your sleep changed on MK? You should feel that immediately the next day after taking it
Im the type of person who doesnt notice anything on anything.

You could probably put me on high dose Tren and id probably just wonder why my balls are tiny and why my muscles are blowing up.

I havent notcied any change in sleep, mood, energy, sexdrive on anything whatsoever. Even on science.bio mk677.

I only ever notice effects in measurements or functions, and ivd noted that the bloat weight i put on from science.bio mk hasnt left.

So thats all i have to go off:feelsokman:

I nutted so hard once it hit me in my eye. Fucking glazed myself like a doughnut