blue eyes are a halo? lol

bobsmith03

bobsmith03

Diamond
Thoughts? They only suit white passing/med guys imo

Hazel and green colours look better.

How do I achieve a hazel from my original colour? are these eye drops legit or?

Attachments

• original.png
    original.png
    295.8 KB · Views: 0
  • dark green.png
    dark green.png
    302.4 KB · Views: 0
  • blue 1.png
    blue 1.png
    301.5 KB · Views: 0
  • blue 2.png
    blue 2.png
    308.5 KB · Views: 0
  • hazel.png
    hazel.png
    306.6 KB · Views: 0
Women do not actually care what color your eyes are, they just say that because its easy to pinpoint. Objective looks studies have shown it means nothing, most girls actually seem to have a preference for darker eyes.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 28541, NateJacobs and 9 others
Women do not actually care what color your eyes are, they just say that because its easy to pinpoint. Objective looks studies have shown it means nothing, most girls actually seem to have a preference for darker eyes.
dark triad maxxing

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 33108
I think if you have 5 chadlites, and one has blue/green/hazel eyes then it becomes a halo. But overall it doesn't add to your appeal, smv.

Stop the cope. Blue eyes are ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, shortcel88, danny phantom and 1 other person
the hazel suits me, but others look uncanny

brb putting in blue contacts :ROFLMAO:

but serious, even if I somehow got naturally blue eyes from a sketchy eye drop it would not look good on me, I just know it. Hazel however fits me

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
brb putting in blue contacts :ROFLMAO:

but serious, even if I somehow got naturally blue eyes from a sketchy eye drop it would not look good on me, I just know it. Hazel however fits me
Blue is more aristocratic

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Complete joke

"Dark hair light eyes" is literally everywhere on tiktok

And PREFER soulless T50? I think not

I smell dark ethnic tier eyes of a COPER behind this screen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, wollet2 and BrahminBoss
Thoughts? They only suit white passing/med guys imo

Hazel and green colours look better.

How do I achieve a hazel from my original colour? are these eye drops legit or?
Eye Shape>Eye Color
But 95% of people look better with light eyes.. visible iris is a predator trait and look more masculine (yes , you can be dark triad with blue eyes)
Light Blue eyes would give a black mtn insane exotic halo..
There is also the fact that most people have brown eyes...
If 99% of people had blue eyes, having t50 eyes would be a huge halo
To Resume :

Eye Shape>Eye color
Blue Hunter>Brown Hunter
Brown Hunter>Blue prey
(most people are coping with "dark triad" and take 7psl model and genetic freak as examples that brown eyes is better jfl)

• +1
Reactions: sozz
Didn't you make a thread a few days ago going over how blue eyes are unideal and only work on very specific faces meanwhile lightbrown/hazel is versatile for everyone?

Didn't you make a thread a few days ago going over how blue eyes are unideal and only work on very specific faces meanwhile lightbrown/hazel is versatile for everyone?
I changed my mind, that thread was half satirical

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
But 95% of people look better with light eyes.. visible iris is a predator trait and look more masculine (yes , you can be dark triad with blue eyes)
I disagree on this. Psychological studies have concluded blue/light eyes allow for a visible pupil which in humans allows for easier intention reading and trust building meanwhile a non visible pupil looks way more impossible to read i.e more dangerous and mysterious.

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, It'snotover and bobsmith03
Complete joke

Tiktok is not "women" lol, its teenage girls that like twinks and not darker coloration men. The science is not on your side. MUH T50!!!!

Tiktok is not "women" lol, its teenage girls that like twinks and not darker coloration men. The science is not on your side. MUH T50!!!!
Which would you prefer, a vibrant eye or a dark eye without complexion?

I disagree on this. Psychological studies have concluded blue/light eyes allow for a visible pupil which in humans allows for easier intention reading and trust building meanwhile a non visible pupil looks way more impossible to read i.e more dangerous and mysterious.
All women want to be bred by black-eyed demons.

Which would you prefer, a vibrant eye or a dark eye without complexion?
Being vibrant is for faggots and women, women want to look at you and not understand anything about you, they dont want to read your artsy painted eyes, they want to be intimidated and see nothing. Tall, dark and handsome.

yeah this. lighter eyes are more expressive, high trust which lowers women guard, makes you more trustworthy

• +1

Attachments

• 1696246911970.png
    1696246911970.png
    71.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230917-180317_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20230917-180317_TikTok.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230917-180323_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230917-180323_Gallery.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230917-181426_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230917-181426_Gallery.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230917-181336_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20230917-181336_TikTok.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 0
You cannot do this as I have explained. Changing colorations on exact individuals is not a valid way of testing due to 3 reasons:

1. Chance of them going from whitepassing to ethnic looking, this is most commonly seen in the cases of Gandy and O'Pry where their entire white expression comes from their eyes and a splash of melanin makes them people of color.

2. Eyecolors do not come alone but in genetic packages, if you inherit let's say blue eyes those eyes come with other quirks in your face so it will look uncanny to change the iris color since other features would also have to change.

3. You generally break color harmony, you either have cold coloring or warm coloring and changing eyes can sometimes break that.

- Red/golden undertone skin and golden/red undertone hair goes with - Light brown, hazel, green eyes.
- Porcelain/olive skin and non golden/red undertone hair goes with - Dark brown, blue, gray eyes.

• +1
Reactions: TheLooksmaxer, Deleted member 33108 and bobsmith03
You cannot do this as I have explained. Changing colorations on exact individuals is not a valid way of testing due to 3 reasons:

1. Chance of them going from whitepassing to ethnic looking, this is most commonly seen in the cases of Gandy and O'Pry where their entire white expression comes from their eyes and a splash of melanin makes them people of color.

2. Eyecolors do not come alone but in genetic packages, if you inherit let's say blue eyes those eyes come with other quirks in your face so it will look uncanny to change the iris color since other features would also have to change.

3. You generally break color harmony, you either have cold coloring or warm coloring and changing eyes can sometimes break that.

- Red/golden undertone skin and golden/red undertone hair goes with - Light brown, hazel, green eyes.
- Porcelain/olive skin and non golden/red undertone hair goes with - Dark brown, blue, gray eyes.

View attachment 2466603View attachment 2466604View attachment 2466605
two of my cousins from same parent came out with green and blue eyes. They look far less ethnic than me and my other cousins. This is facts.

They have lighter eyebrows/hair, different midface, eye shape etc.

• +1
two of my cousins from same parent came out with green and blue eyes. They look far less ethnic than me and my other cousins. This is facts.

They have lighter eyebrows/hair, different midface, eye shape etc.
Yes, me and my brother have different eyes. We both look white. I look extremely white DESPITE darker eyes (T10-T07) because my skull, soft features, and rest of coloring is euro. I do however have sharper darker eyes than my brother who has more roundish eyes and blue color. Colors come in packages, I also have red undertones and golden hair meanwhile he has light brown hair and less warm skin.

Complete joke

because objective studies werent enough our subhuman pulled this out of his deep asshole to seal the deal
most girls actually seem to have a preference for darker eyes
Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

MODS !!!!
You can delete the forum !!
The reason we are not PSL gods is because our eyes are not Dark enough..
We are going to buy t50 contacts and become slayer...
The Rock Applause GIF

WE DID IT !!!

episode 16 end credits GIF

black and white art GIF by Okkult Motion Pictures

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Yes, me and my brother have different eyes. We both look white. I look extremely white DESPITE darker eyes (T10-T07) because my skull, soft features, and rest of coloring is euro. I do however have sharper darker eyes than my brother who has more roundish eyes and blue color. Colors come in packages, I also have red undertones and golden hair meanwhile he has light brown hair and less warm skin.
Mine are like this in the sunlight.

Attachments

• IMG_0344.jpeg
    IMG_0344.jpeg
    595.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Do you think there is legit way to make them lighter? I think this colour but in all lightning will look better on me
Subliminals unironically work , just try for 1 month (you have nothing to lose) , listen overnight and during the day...
It may sounds cope but your eye color will actually change and you will notice the difference after 30 days...

Subliminals unironically work , just try for 1 month (you have nothing to lose) , listen overnight and during the day...
It may sounds cope but your eye color will actually change and you will notice the difference after 30 days...
Are u being fr? How is that gonna change the melanin in my eyes 🤣🤣👌

I will do some before bed, when I wake up. I will track progress

Are u being fr? How is that gonna change the melanin in my eyes 🤣🤣👌
I know , it sounds cope but i actually tried to see if it worked , and my eyes clearly changed color , even my family noticed , my goal is to reach a striking color like Yellow or Light Green....
just try , you have nothing to lose...

I know , it sounds cope but i actually tried to see if it worked , and my eyes clearly changed color , even my family noticed , my goal is to reach a striking color like Yellow or Light Green....
when do you do it, how long. and can you link me some vids pls

what about msm eye drops

Keratopigmentation. holy shit that looks fake af

when do you do it, how long. and can you link me some vids pls
i did it for only 1 month , i listened to akuo mint green eyes and a melanin remover...
I listened in headphones overnight in a loop playlist and sometimes in the day (1 hour max in the day)...

• +1
Reactions: bobsmith03

View attachment 2466603View attachment 2466604View attachment 2466605
This is legit, i'm mostly med with dark coloration, auburn hair, gold skin etc. i've tried eye filters and even contacts and colored eyes look so bad it's unreal. You're really made to have one eye color over another, you're right when you say its a complete package and not just the eyes. My coloration is similar to KJ Apa, although his hair is dyed and mine isn't, if he had colored eyes he wouldn't look good.

• +1
This is legit, i'm mostly med with dark coloration, auburn hair, gold skin etc. i've tried eye filters and even contacts and colored eyes look so bad it's unreal. You're really made to have one eye color over another, you're right when you say its a complete package and not just the eyes. My coloration is similar to KJ Apa, although his hair is dyed and mine isn't, if he had colored eyes he wouldn't look good.
Spot on, Apa has a samoan father which would most likely make light eyes clash insanely with his pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33108
Retarded thread retarded replies

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski