blue eyes are a halo? lol

bobsmith03

bobsmith03

Diamond
Thoughts? They only suit white passing/med guys imo

Hazel and green colours look better.

How do I achieve a hazel from my original colour? are these eye drops legit or?

Attachments

• original.png
    original.png
    295.8 KB · Views: 0
  • dark green.png
    dark green.png
    302.4 KB · Views: 0
  • blue 1.png
    blue 1.png
    301.5 KB · Views: 0
  • blue 2.png
    blue 2.png
    308.5 KB · Views: 0
  • hazel.png
    hazel.png
    306.6 KB · Views: 0
if you cant morph then it will obviously look weird and uncanny just like most filters. You would need to get good realistical contacts to know whether it benefits you or not. From all the contact videos I've seen, it makes people look way better especially when the original color is brown.

For your case, your eye area could probably be dellisola tier if you had blue eyes.

if you cant morph then it will obviously look weird and uncanny just like most filters. You would need to get good realistical contacts to know whether it benefits you or not. From all the contact videos I've seen, it makes people look way better especially when the original color is brown.

For your case, your eye area could probably be dellisola tier if you had blue eyes.
dellisola has brown eyes does he not?

yeah true i cant morph for shit. I cant get the iris to pop out and have that limbal ring lighter eyes have

dellisola has brown eyes does he not?
blue
iu
iu

it's not the same phenotype as yours but it's slightly similar that's why I mentioned him. I think it would look greater in you imo, unless you have very dark skin blue eyes shouldn't worsen your look (even in that case they may look also better)
yeah true i cant morph for shit. I cant get the iris to pop out and have that limbal ring lighter eyes have
It's hard to realistically do it, barely seen it on this site. And it goes both ways, brown eyed people morphed with blue eyes tend to look worse, and blue eyed people morphed with brown eyes also look worse, without good morphs it's impossible to get conclusions. that's why contacts are one of the best ways and maybe the only for it.

blue
iu
iu

it's not the same phenotype as yours but it's slightly similar that's why I mentioned him. I think it would look greater in you imo, unless you have very dark skin blue eyes shouldn't worsen your look (even in that case they may look also better)

It's hard to realistically do it, barely seen it on this site. And it goes both ways, brown eyed people morphed with blue eyes tend to look worse, and blue eyed people morphed with brown eyes also look worse, without good morphs it's impossible to get conclusions. that's why contacts are one of the best ways and maybe the only for it.
damn. which website has best contacts? Yeah I do think brown eye copers are real. Blue eyes are def the best.

Dont know where dellisola is from but he looks less ethnic and more med, he has diff midface/nose

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
damn. which website has best contacts? Yeah I do think brown eye copers are real. Blue eyes are def the best.

Dont know where dellisola is from but he looks less ethnic and more med, he has diff midface/nose
also his eye spacing is so good. My es ratios are ideal but when I morph my eye spacing like that it looks so uncanny even when I adjust the bizygomatic to fit the ideal.

Honestly I never bought contacts and can't reccomend anything, search some posts about it or make a thread. Amnesia has experience with contacts and I think he has some posts about it.
Italy. Not the same but the halo he gets from the blue eyes would probably be similar to the one you would get

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Women do not actually care what color your eyes are, they just say that because its easy to pinpoint. Objective looks studies have shown it means nothing, most girls actually seem to have a preference for darker eyes.
Funny GIF

@ceo rolling in his grave