D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Blue eyes in an ethnic country makes you top 0.0000001 turbo halo

1% of the world population has blue eyes

thats including white places

in ethnic countries, literally like 0.000000001% has blue eyes

if u go an ethnic country with blue eyes you get a turbo giga halo

last 6 girls from ethnic countries ive sent pics to of my eyes on instagram in 10 second photo, they screenshotted it(IG tells me they have and they think it doesnt tell m e)

without fail every single one fucking screenshots it and sucks my cock forever

genes = the biggest status

to the point they wanna screenshot show their friends cos its such a giga status halo

tdlr: you should looksmax to have blue eyes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 19469, volcelfatcel and 13 others

last 6 girls from ethnic countries ive sent pics to of my eyes on instagram in 10 second photo, they screenshotted it(IG tells me they have and they think it doesnt tell m e)

to the point they wanna screenshot show their friends cos its such a giga status halo

Over for my green eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Virgin at 29 😔, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Erik-Jón
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, daturape and TUSSELEIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, Mouthbreath, racoon4 and 2 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Bakin donuts 🍩 and Piratecel

COPE.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
that is not a cope at all, blue eyes in ethnic countries are a halo just like being blonde.
being blonde is failo af, dark hair and blue eyes are the best soft features which man can have

• Hmm...
Reactions: buflek
being blonde is failo af, dark hair and blue eyes are the best soft features which man can have
dirty blonde a failo even in ethnic countries?

maybe in white countries. i am from an ethnic country and being blonde can be viewed as good, but yeah dark hair and blue eyes is better. ur still really good to go as blonde imo

idc about such shitty countries like india or another subhuman land like vietnam, slaying those bitches is a teracope, none of bros wanna slay subhuman chics. Its like slaying white MTB+ or just cope

maybe in white countries. i am from an ethnic country and being blonde can be viewed as good, but yeah dark hair and blue eyes is better. ur still really good to go as blonde imo
where do u live nigga

idc about such shitty countries like india or another subhuman land like vietnam, slaying those bitches is a teracope, none of bros wanna slay subhuman chics. Its like slaying white MTB+ or just cope
can u just answer question pls for subhuman like me who cant slay hot girls

idk im polish, i dunno how there are in ethnic countries lol. In poland u need to be at least 6' chadlite to slay, i've been in big city every day for some time and the only couples i see is 6'+ HTN with LTB or, as i said, 6' chadlite with MTB-HTB

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
where do u live nigga
Rio De Janeiro Flag GIF

Btw, what are the odds that a russian girl likes an ethnic? Fuck man, my life goal is to have children with a Russian woman.

I'm mirin this politician from here, legit alpha

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Rio De Janeiro Flag GIF

Btw, what are the odds that a russian girl likes an ethnic? Fuck man, my life goal is to have children with a Russian woman.

I'm mirin this politician from here, legit alpha

View attachment 1738367
idk amigo, im polish not russian. Slaviv foids adore latinos, tho. You have big chance to make your dreams bro :lul:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
idk amigo, im polish not russian. Slaviv foids adore latinos, tho. You have big chance to make your dreams bro :lul:
HAHAHHAHA LFG

I was planning on going to Vietnam in next July to SEAmaxx, however, this gives me hope that I don't need to fuck ugly girls. Happy to meet Vladmir

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 17244
HAHAHHAHA LFG

I was planning on going to Vietnam in next July to SEAmaxx, however, this gives me hope that I don't need to fuck ugly girls. Happy to meet Vladmir
yeah bro I have lifefuel for you: I heard you can make a big cash on Ukraine now, esp if you are into war, guns and tanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
the only problem is….. the girls are ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 17244

So essentially get contacts go to some jungle goom country and claim your a mixed white guy and then roll in the pussy ngl ive seen jungle gooks calling sand niggers white so this maybe legit

• JFL
  • Ugh..
yeah bro I have lifefuel for you: I heard you can make a big cash on Ukraine now, esp if you are into war, guns and tanks
why u acting like any of u retards would be able to do that:lul::lul:delusional russianlarper

So essentially get contacts go to some jungle goom country and claim your a mixed white guy and then roll in the pussy ngl ive seen jungle gooks calling sand niggers white so this maybe legit
nah

just be born white with blue eyes

contacts is cope anddoesnt work

brown eyes are so bad they can even make whites look ethnik

• +1

Trucel with blue eyes mog normie with brown

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 17829
the only problem is….. the girls are ethnic
What's wrong with that especially if you yourself are an ethnic man? Do you hate your parents so much?

• Ugh..
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
A10 hunter eyes and tan skin. I would suck 10 dicks just for A10

Blue eyes are cope outside of ethnic countries. Literally seen tiktoks of bitches simping for brown eyes. jfl at this autist.

• Love it
Blue eyes are cope outside of ethnic countries. Literally seen tiktoks of bitches simping for brown eyes. jfl at this autist.
Eye shape is literally 80%+ of eye attraction

• +1
finally someone with a brain

the biggest slayers I know have insane bone mass and brown/ hazel eyes

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Doesn'tNeedSurgery
finally someone with a brain

the biggest slayers I know have insane bone mass and brown/ hazel eyes
+I literally have blue eyes. inb4 cope. Blue eyes are like a fetish. It's like how some people like skinny ass girls and some like fat bitches.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member
+I literally have blue eyes. inb4 cope
0F03B7B2 64C3 404B A564 C966C2022DF2

indeed blue eyes are huge halo in ethnic countries, but who tf in their right mind wants ethnic women?

but yea I agree it is a fetish for some girls, ultimately eye shape is the most important aspect

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Doesn'tNeedSurgery