Blue eyes in an ethnic country makes you top 0.0000001 turbo halo

Blue eyes are cope outside of ethnic countries. Literally seen tiktoks of bitches simping for brown eyes. jfl at this autist.
yeah they have to be chd to overcome brown eyes lol

theyre not cope outside of ethnic countries. if theyre common in the west, then they are the MINIMUM

View attachment 1750233

indeed blue eyes are huge halo in ethnic countries, but who tf in their right mind wants ethnic women?

but yea I agree it is a fetish for some girls, ultimately eye shape is the most important aspect
stop coping and shining bright light in ur black eyes

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
i would if i was you

do you have any good traits?
I’m a bimax and rhino away from being a chad meanwhile you have to lie about your non existent lays, you never posted proof of u with a girl in bed meanwhile I have, therefore you should kill urself asap since girls prefer a ethnic over you

I’m a bimax and rhino away from being a chad meanwhile you have to lie about your non existent lays, you never posted proof of u with a girl in bed meanwhile I have, therefore you should kill urself asap since girls prefer a ethnic over you
bro i told you

there is no surgery for your race, height and eye colour

aka the most important things

you're just making urself go from a deformed black eyed manlet deathnic to a non-deformed black eyed manlet deathnic

and u cant even afford it yet lol

bro i told you

there is no surgery for your race, height and eye colour

aka the most important things

you're just making urself go from a deformed black eyed manlet deathnic to a non-deformed black eyed manlet deathnic

and u cant even afford it yet lol
keep coping with muh black eyes

ur eyes are DARK BLUE aka they provide no halo except in shitty ethnic countries

mirin projection since ur eyes look black in most lighting

+ I have white skin with hazel eyes and I wouldn’t want that to change, keep coping virgin

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

Attachments

• IMG20220622215455.jpg
    IMG20220622215455.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 0
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
keep coping with muh black eyes

ur eyes are DARK BLUE aka they provide no halo except in shitty ethnic countries

mirin projection since ur eyes look black in most lighting

+ I have white skin with hazel eyes and I wouldn’t want that to change, keep coping virgin
me = light blue eyes even in the dark

you= black eyes

and you still get no bitches, brutal muh blue eye halo
500 cooms inside tight skinny white pussy felt so good

i wish i could go back but im rotting rn

do you realise how fulfilling it is to coom INSIDE them?

500 cooms inside tight skinny white pussy felt so good

i wish i could go back but im rotting rn

do you realise how fulfilling it is to coom INSIDE them?
I do cuz I have proven experience and ppl can vouch, meanwhile you claim and claim but it’s all bullshit

keep coping

I do cuz I have proven experience and ppl can vouch, meanwhile you claim and claim but it’s all bullshit

keep coping
wow u got 1 ONS

i coomed FIVE HUNDRED TIMES

wake up in morning coom inside her, go work, come home, coom inside her

MY LIFE WAS SO GOOD

IT WENT TO SHIT SINCE JOINING THIS FORUM

wow u got 1 ONS

i coomed FIVE HUNDRED TIMES

wake up in morning coom inside her, go work, come home, coom inside her

MY LIFE WAS SO GOOD

IT WENT TO SHIT SINCE JOINING THIS FORUM
I’ve stolen virgin jb virginities and creampied jbs too, with proof obviously, you have no proof. For all I know ur a virgin incel, so many blue eyed blondes here in the uk are incel and u are no exception

I’ve stolen virgin jb virginities and creampied jbs too, with proof obviously, you have no proof. For all I know ur a virgin incel, so many blue eyed blondes here in the uk are incel and u are no exception
hmm yeah i stole their virginities and cream pied too. but i continued doing it for 2 years every morning and night, you just did it once

i have pics with them but i dont need to prove myself to you, you are literally lower than LTN before ur surgery. you are basically a deformed human being + ethnic.

i am superior to you, bow to me

hmm yeah i stole their virginities and cream pied too. but i continued doing it for 2 years every morning and night, you just did it once

i have pics with them but i dont need to prove myself to you, you are literally lower than LTN before ur surgery. you are basically a deformed human being + ethnic.

you’re a fucking subhuman shitskin compared to me

bow down and suck my dick faggot, you won’t post pics cuz there aren’t pics, keep making threads crying about ur situation cuz ur a incel

if you made a mog battle/ tinder experiment I’d mog you to suicide

how do you feel that ur oneitis is sucking a chaddams cock as we speak

Blue eyes are cope outside of ethnic countries. Literally seen tiktoks of bitches simping for brown eyes. jfl at this autist.
finally someone with a brain

the biggest slayers I know have insane bone mass and brown/ hazel eyes
niggas its that rarer eye colors mog

a green eyed guy will slay in sweden with 80% blue eyes

a blue eyed guy will slay in turkey with majority having green and blue eyes

put a blue eyed guy in 98% brown eyed india or china and guess what happens... :rolleyes:

it's locationpill, same as putting a blondie into india makes him chad while putting him in germany makes him 1 in millions

SFcels grasping at straws rn, post reeks of future seamaxxer

Last edited:

keep coping
he's so desperate for validation he'd have sent the pics months ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
  • +1
Which means if u dont have the bare minimum ITS OVER @astatine
not how it works
otherwise we'd have shittons of threads of non blue eyed people not having success in the west specifically because of not having blue eyes without any other factor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
not how it works
otherwise we'd have shittons of threads of non blue eyed people not having success in the west specifically because of not having blue eyes without any other factor
my eyes are brown

cry about it

suifuel

• +1

suifuel
yeah that’s why ur rotting on here with no proof of getting pussy

imagine tricking ur brain into thinking ur superior

when you look like this…

View attachment 1751096

it never began for ur low cheekbones, disgusting paper thin lips and red piggish skin tone

muh blue eyes, looks black you coping faggot

if they were really a halo you’d be posting pics of girls you’ve fucked which u can’t cuz ur a fucking incel

meanwhile muh black eyes have posted countless pics and even vids of me in bed with blue eyed girls, how do u cope?
bro come on , ur literally deformed and ethnic and manlet, just stop it you silly silly man

keep coping I mog you to suicide
which part of you mogs me?

race, i win
face, you are deformed , i mog you

height, i mog you

anyways why does it even matter who mogs what do we gain from this and why have we been arguing for 2 days over it

ok u mog me whatever

Blue eyes in an ethnic country makes you top 0.0000001 turbo halo

1% of the world population has blue eyes

thats including white places

in ethnic countries, literally like 0.000000001% has blue eyes

if u go an ethnic country with blue eyes you get a turbo giga halo

last 6 girls from ethnic countries ive sent pics to of my eyes on instagram in 10 second photo, they screenshotted it(IG tells me they have and they think it doesnt tell m e)

without fail every single one fucking screenshots it and sucks my cock forever

genes = the biggest status

to the point they wanna screenshot show their friends cos its such a giga status halo

tdlr: you should looksmax to have blue eyes
I have brown eyes and turbo halo among Anglo-Saxon women