Blue light and red light seem to have been the last pieces to the puzzle for my acne

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
I think I will still need micro needling or something to accelerate the healing of scar tissue. But my acne has stopped getting worse even though I use hardly any creams and less focused on diet.

Theory on blue light
Blue light from what I've read kills bacteria on infections acne is just an infection causing inflammation. There are many theories on why this is the case like bad diets leading to more bad bacteria or causing oily/clogged pores which allows them to grow. Blue light also seems to lower production of oil on the skin. The only dangers are that its a more intense light ray I can feel the heat on my skin as opposed to red light. Its closer to the radiation levels of UV.

Red light
Red light is a very low intensity light. Its used in the regeneration of skin and muscle and promotes collagen. This seems to be more inclined to healing of existing acne scars rather then stopping acne from forming like red light

Only been using this a week with tret and a cleanser but I've noticed my acne started to turn in white blisters and 7 days in those blisters are healing

stop coping with lights

I think I will still need micro needling or something to accelerate the healing of scar tissue. But my acne has stopped getting worse even though I use hardly any creams and less focused on diet.

Theory on blue light
Blue light from what I've read kills bacteria on infections acne is just an infection causing inflammation. There are many theories on why this is the case like bad diets leading to more bad bacteria or causing oily/clogged pores which allows them to grow. Blue light also seems to lower production of oil on the skin. The only dangers are that its a more intense light ray I can feel the heat on my skin as opposed to red light. Its closer to the radiation levels of UV.

Red light
Red light is a very low intensity light. Its used in the regeneration of skin and muscle and promotes collagen. This seems to be more inclined to healing of existing acne scars rather then stopping acne from forming like red light

Only been using this a week with tret and a cleanser but I've noticed my acne started to turn in white blisters and 7 days in those blisters are healing
which ones do you use?