Blue pilled Maxillo Surgeon

Get consultation with 2nd surgeon theory

still hope you ascend brother I was being honest im sorry. you have a decent base bimax would help u alot

• Love it
Reactions: Carl-o
Honestly your maxilla truly isn’t that recessed, and your biggest flaw is definitely the small mandible and chin. So the surgeon might just be pushing those surgeries and saying lefort isn’t necessary so that you can avoid a more difficult recovery. (Having BOTH jaws operated on makes recovery a lot harder obviously.)

With that being said, you could benefit from a standard lefort I surgery but you’d probably only need a couple mm of advancement I would guess like 5mm at most for the maxilla advancement. (I’m not a surgeon tho so get some more consults done)

Also just wanna counter some of the negativity in here- you have a good base for this, and you have potential to ascend big time with your jaws being advanced.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Carl-o and curryslayerordeath
Brutal.. I also have maxillary recession probably worse than yours, I hope you ascend bro

• +1
Reactions: Carl-o
Do you have a narrow head, narrow jaws and ipd? Lefort1 won't deal with that.

If you never had braces you can check your teeth, if they're crowded you have narrow jaws. (most of the time thats a good way to tell)
Narrow IPD... are you blind
8A3F179A A3D4 4323 A7B3 617C1DAD9DF6

Also Lens distortion

• +1
Reactions: orthochadic
You look like the average guy but your flaws appear to be fixable with surgery

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and highT