Bluepilled Doctor says I do not have a problem.

jabr

jabr

Iron
Joined
Aug 19, 2026
Posts
30
Reputation
8
Had my first genioplasty consultation in a local clinic here in France, after a short consultation, he told me that no surgeon would accept my case in France, because there is no real need for it, we even talked about facial ratios, but the guy was too bluepilled.
How extreme does the case have to be in order to get a genioplasty, I know I don't NEED it functionally, but it could ascend my lower third by a mile.
And is a genioplasty that risky anyway, or is the doctor just taking me for an ignorant guy.
 
Nah bro your side is cooked. Lots of surgeons would operate on you
 
they can defently operate on you but like the doctor probably saw your body dismorphia nd didnt want to make you get surgery
 
Nah bro your side is cooked. Lots of surgeons would operate on you
I know, but in France they are very strict on these surgeries, I will see in other countries, I have a consultation soon with a clinic in spain. I will attach another picture that does me a little more justice, I was leaner lighting was better, and you may see the point of view of the bluepilled doctor, (I of course want the genioplasty anyway)
 

Attachments

  • A7A625AB-EBF1-434B-95C1-C98E052DF921.jpeg
    A7A625AB-EBF1-434B-95C1-C98E052DF921.jpeg
    733.2 KB · Views: 0
I know, but in France they are very strict on these surgeries, I will see in other countries, I have a consultation soon with a clinic in spain. I will attach another picture that does me a little more justice, I was leaner lighting was better, and you may see the point of view of the bluepilled doctor, (I of course want the genioplasty anyway)
how tf this is not a genio case
 

Similar threads

I will ASCEND Jacky
Replies
8
Views
76
I will ASCEND Jacky
I will ASCEND Jacky
I will ASCEND Jacky
Replies
0
Views
27
I will ASCEND Jacky
I will ASCEND Jacky
gb873
Replies
9
Views
121
HappinessPill
HappinessPill
imustdebloat
Replies
0
Views
34
imustdebloat
imustdebloat

Users who are viewing this thread

  • jabr
  • Animepilled
Back
Top