Bluepilled Twittards Try To Convince A Man He Is Traumatized And Mentally Afflicted Due To Fucking An Older Girl

scrunchables

scrunchables

Former Leader of the Black Hebrew Movement (BHM)
He fucked a 19 year old girl at 13. It is a fact that the girl took advantage of him, which is shitty.

However, Twitter users stay doing the most and reach above the literal stars with some takes. If he says he isn't troubled or traumatized by the experience numerous times, he isn't, period.

Doesn't stop these niggas from becoming broken records, going on about "you were molested bro, you should feel awful" and "one day you'll realize just how damaging it was" jfl I can guarantee if he had access to a time machine he wouldn't change anything even after years of reflection.

I get people want to be victims. But why do people want others to feel victimized, or traumatized? :think:

This is in no defense to the girl's actions, this is really shitty. No need for you to go hunting for lil nigga penis, there's enough adult chodelets in the world :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ´´´´´´´´, Abhorrence, Deleted member 48689 and 6 others
tl;dr twitter niggas are soft, water

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and ascension
@try2beme @klip11 @ascension @qxtwz7854 @FaceandBBC @Pikabro @GabachoCopium @NarrowBones

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and ascension
Steve Jobs Apple GIF by GrowthX

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
This is a real problem actually, telling people to continuously think and ruminate over traumatic experiences in their life, and falling further into depression, rather than just moving on. Or in this case, trying to force him into feeling bad even though he says he doesn't care.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 48689, BrahminBoss and 2 others
It's just sour grapes

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and scrunchables
It's just sour grapes
That's how I felt reading some of those comments jfl I know those niggas were sexually frustrated back then (still are :feelshmm:)

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and Shycel
This is a real problem actually, telling people to continuously think and ruminate over traumatic experiences in their life, and falling further into depression, rather than just moving on. Or in this case, trying to force him into feeling bad even though he says he doesn't care.
The Cult of Depression. They don't want you any less sad than they are.

• +1
That's how I felt reading some of those comments jfl I know those niggas were sexually frustrated back then (still are :feelshmm:)
When I was that age I was jerking off to my female teachers, who were often way older than that. Getting to have sex with one would literally be the highlight of my childhood. not some kind of traumatic event like these copers are imagining it to be.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, ascension and scrunchables
When I was that age I was jerking off to my female teachers, who were often way older than that. Getting to have sex with one would literally be the highlight of my childhood. not some kind of traumatic event like these copers are imagining it to be.
Over for me, all my female teachers were overweight orcs

world of warcraft GIF

• JFL
  • +1
bump

I saw this post on twitter about this old woman who forgave her rapist from a long time ago and all the comments on it were so mad. Like why do you want sexual assault victims to always be miserable JFL

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and scrunchables
I saw this post on twitter about this old woman who forgave her rapist from a long time ago and all the comments on it were so mad. Like why do you want sexual assault victims to always be miserable JFL
Very reflective of this new generation. They will roll over and cry at the slightest struggle, and never get up. They can't comprehend that people can move on from things, and that it's healthy.

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and Trilogy
He fucked a 19 year old girl at 13. It is a fact that the girl took advantage of him, which is shitty.

However, Twitter users stay doing the most and reach above the literal stars with some takes. If he says he isn't troubled or traumatized by the experience numerous times, he isn't, period.

Doesn't stop these niggas from becoming broken records, going on about "you were molested bro, you should feel awful" and "one day you'll realize just how damaging it was" jfl I can guarantee if he had access to a time machine he wouldn't change anything even after years of reflection.

I get people want to be victims. But why do people want others to feel victimized, or traumatized? :think:

This is in no defense to the girl's actions, this is really shitty. No need for you to go hunting for lil nigga penis, there's enough adult chodelets in the world :lul:

Idk why women think that a 16 year old guy fucking a 42 year old woman is rape or something

Do they not understand that alot of guys would willingly do it if the lady was attractive/just to say they fucked a milf

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and scrunchables
Idk why women think that a 16 year old guy fucking a 42 year old woman is rape or something

Do they not understand that alot of guys would willingly do it if the lady was attractive/just to say they fucked a milf
Two words

Sign Language Mental Illness GIF by Sign with Robert

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777
@LancasteR watching me from heaven rn I miss you bro

Screenshot 2024 03 18 at 35125PM

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends