Bobsons slayer dad

janoycresva

janoycresva

Banned
Joined
Nov 11, 2018
Posts
844
Reputation
1,087
@Jimsonbobson505 's dad is an absolute high t slayer. the mans a bodyguard who's been in prison. just look at him in this video body guarding Liam from Oasis (he's on the left). absolute mad lad from the shores of Britain, he chewing on some gum with an open mouth which means he's NT. u boys mirin?

 
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6497
1590384840595

Maybe..
 
  • JFL
Reactions: janoycresva
I read bobson slayer is dead lol
 
  • JFL
Reactions: janoycresva
I read bobson slayer is dead lol
No but I dropped my phone in my cereal last night so now my phone has to be in a certain position to charge 😂
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Crowley and Blitz

Similar threads

D69mo
Replies
12
Views
89
prettyboylite
prettyboylite
non-chalant
Replies
0
Views
13
non-chalant
non-chalant
keubool
Replies
44
Views
128
Sulfuras
Sulfuras
Oscar2009
Replies
3
Views
34
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
TGUN.
Replies
4
Views
36
prestrictionn
prestrictionn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top